BY AUSSIE #12 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Cheri W.
Cheri W.
I don't use mouse often but when I do, I like Aussie. It has great hold. If I'm too heavy handed, it can be quite crunchy. It smells great like all Aussie products do.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Bedford Hills, NY
The tried and true basic mousse, I know there are a lot of different brands/mousses that offer fancy schmancy "hard as rock" or "wet look" but the OG is the way to go
binx b.
binx b.
I use this when I want to have nice shiny lucious curls/waves , I love the way it smells and makes my hair feel! It actually styles your hair and holds all day long!
Angela H.
Angela H.
This holds loose curls perfectly in place and reduces and frizz that might occur throughout the day. Has a nice fresh scent and is light, doesn't make hair crunchy.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all the Aussie products. They smell amazing, work very well with my fine hair and not pricey at all. I would highly recommend Aussie brand and this mousse
Audrey  W.
Audrey W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not too sticky, good volume and you don't need to use a lot of product. I use it on towel dry hair then blow dry our with round brush. keeps style for a few days
Liz M.
Liz M.
Williston Pk, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with the signature Aussie smell of this mousse. However, it doesn't do much to control my frizz so I really only use it on sunny, low humidity days.
Shelly V.
Shelly V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely am in love with this mousse. I've never really been a hair product kind of girl but this stuff tamed the frizz and allowed me to wear my hair down.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Liberty, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use Mousse and I loved this one. I liked it more than any other brands out there. It lasts and didn't break my scalp out like any of the other brands.
Megan w.
Megan w.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Aussie products have the best smell. which is why I continue to use this brand. However, I'm not convinced the products are really living up to their standard.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.