BY AUSSIE #56 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
jennifer k.
Jamestown, NY
Smells wonderful just like every other product by this brand. Gives my a chance to style my wild and crazy hair for those moments I want it styled the most. Works well when in use and does not leave hair feeling rough or hard like many other brands tend to do.
Ariana S.
Gilbert, AZ
This product was okay. I felt it made my fine, blonde hair look dark and greasy. Will not use again. The price is fantastic thought and you can easily find this product at any general store. I do like Aussie hair product scents. I will not buy this again.
Nicole D.
Portland, OR
I always get tempted by Aussie products by their claims and there prices but every time I go for it I end up with something that is okay but nothing more. this mousse was no exception.
mia m.
HILTON HEAD, SOUTH CAROLINA
This mousse it very soft and when you style your hair it comes off after. price is cheap and money and appreciate it fine for it. I would like to try anther mousse but I can give another chance for in future. You can try it maybe it feels Gordon you hair.
Joanne N.
Brattleboro, VT
I love all the Aussie products and have never tried one i did not like. The signature smell is always a plus as well. I have found their products to always work well, and last all day. The packaging is always fun. I will always repurchase Aussie products!
Brittani P.
Detroit, MI
I was so eager when I got word that my #voxbox was going to be filled with Aussie products. I use Aussie on a regular, usually it's the Moist line so I was excited to see how my hair responded to the Smooth line.
I received a complimentary bottle of Aussie Miraculously Smooth shampoo, conditioner, and mousse for testing and review purposes. I liked the smell of all three products. It has a clean and sweet smell. It wasn't too overwhelming for my sensitive nose. I usually only have to shampoo twice a month, depending on my styles during the month but I decided to use the shampoo for a great clean. Mostly I co-wash weekly, using a conditioner. I used a quarter sized amount of shampoo to two pumps of Smooth's conditioner. I wash this way to avoid stripping my hair of all its oils and leaving it dry. I liked the mousse but didn't care for the style of nasal, but the hold and shine were amazing. Will recommend
Leah M.
Chillicothe, OH
Great for any style your trying to do with your hair. Smells so good and leaves your hair shinny. Great price on this product also and more so if you use coupons. Will buy again and recommend for anyone looking for moose that will not leave you dissapointed
Alex H.
I used this mousse all the time when I still had wavy hair. I could easily apply a minimal amount of this product into my damp hair without it getting too crunchy or oily-looking. I loved the smell as well and if my hair ever decides to have a wavy texture again, this would be my number one mousse brand choice.
Ashley N.
yadkinville
I have to be very careful when using this because even just a little bit too much and my hair will get crunchy. For a few days after using this product I will have some build up on my hair and typically have to use a clarifying shampoo to get rid of that.
Kirsten H.
P C Beach, FL
This stuff is the bees knees ;) i have really thick hair and it still gives a good strong hold on my hair. I love putting it in my braids so I'll have wavy hair. I'll always buy this over and over!!!!
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.