Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT

This is a great go to mousse for everyday! It's affordable and the whole Aussie brand smells so amazing! It does the job and I think it does it better than a lot of other brands on the market that may be even more money
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Suwanee, GA

Is good. It keeps my hair shinning and soft. It controls the volume. My hair is brown and curly and for this reason i use this product. Mi expectations were done and the product is effective for sure! I buy every month.
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Alabaster, AL

I absolutely love the mousse in my hair and my daughters! Its not all greasy or gums up,it blends right in with the hair and makes it look amazing,adds bounce,shine,softness and overall makes your hair look healthier! ☺
Laura M.
Laura M.

I have purchased this because I love the other Aussie products I have purchased. The best is the smell! I believe it works for what I have used it for and the price isn't crazy. I think this is a great overall product!
Sierra T.
Sierra T.

To the best of my knowledge this is basically the same product I've been using since the 90's. Same smell, same efficiency, maybe even a bit longer lasting than back then. I can always count on Aussie to come through!
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Toronto

Great hold without making the hair feel crunchy or loaded with product, smells amazing and lasts all day without hair going frizzy! I have super coarse bleached hair and it doesn't make my hair feel drier worth a try!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT

I always come back to this styling mousse for the amazing! Truly such a quality brand with amazing products. I have absolutely no complaints whatsoever! I definitely suggest trying this product if you haven't already!
Shelbi H.
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA

I love the smell of Aussie products and this mousse is definitely one of the good ones! It holds well and I use it a lot to hold curls and then brush them out for a soft curl look. Cheap product that goes a long way!
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Perris, CA

I really love the way this mouse leaves my hair. It's never to "crunchy" and it's very easy to style. It's a fair price for good quality! I have difficult hair and I love it. I would definitely recommend it to others
Samantha D.
Samantha D.

I like this brand a lot! It always smells so great! The chemicals in it aren't the best for you but they could be worse ! It is long lasting and has a great hold in my experience ! I would recommend giving it a try !
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?

Join Now