Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#3 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Brianne B.
Brianne B.

I love this mousse for making the perfect waves in my hair after a shower. I towel dry my hair and let it air dry for a few minutes then apply the mousse to damp hair. It works like a charm!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Lake charles, La

This mousse is the best . I don't have very long or curly hair and it still works . I like to use it for beach wavy hair . My hair does get a little too hard . I would recommend to anyone .
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Delta, CO

This is my favorite mousse to use every day. It works great at keeping my hairstyle perfect. My daughter's hair is unlike mine and is really thick. This product works great on her hair too!
Eilish F.
Eilish F.

I like it. I'm not in love with it. It's cheap and Aussie is pretty much always on sale somewhere. It smells good and I don't need a whole lot, which is good because I have thick wavy hair
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Irwin, PA

Works well! & it smells fantastic!!!! Great to throw in your hair real quick when you don't have time to dry your hair. Quick & easy solution to tame your hair when you are short on time.
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
Astoria, OR

I use this on my son's thick hair and it holds it the whole day. It is the first product that is not hair glue that worked on styling his hair. It is easy to wash out unlike the hair glue
Beckah G.
Beckah G.
Azusa, CA

I love this ! it makes my hair so nice and last very long! i come out of the shower and then i style my hair and put aussie and it makes my hair so full of volume and nice and lastes long
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Cordova, TN

This is great for providing extra hold for my straight hair and it helps with volume. You don't need too much or it can get crunchy. It's a great price and it doesn't weigh my hair down.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Drummonds, TN

I buy this from my local Walmart. It's a great value for a great price. It truly works and it also smells great. My hair is wavy and it helps hold its natural look. I will buy it again
Christen H.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN

I love how this product smells!!! Unfortunately after I use this my hair feels so dry after I wash it that I need to do a mask, a leave in conditioner and an oil to get it soft again.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Linden, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now