Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Mari S.Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Amanda S.Aussie Styling Mousse uploaded by Sally A.See all 12 photos

BY AUSSIE #5 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's ...I found it on amazon 2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but have...Absolutely! I use all the Auss... 1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like...This product feels super light... 1 Answers
Photos (12)
Buy on Walmart*
yessenia  l.
yessenia l.
Cutler Bay, FL
It does give me some volume and it keeps my curls and waves in tact I give this a four out of five because it's a good product but I wish it would be more flexible instead of crunchy
Tara G.
Tara G.
Phenix City, AL
This is a great product. I use it when I don't have time to blow dry my hair. Since its naturally wavy it just needs product to help it stay put. This is great and lasts me all day.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
This was a nice mousse. I am not an expert of hair products and I hardly use any. I did notice it helped me style my hair. I wouldn't repurchase because I don't use hair products.
Tasi S.
Tasi S.
Bonney Lake, WA
Good product it is easily distributed throughout the hair and gives my hair lots of volume! Also smells good which is a plus. Is good to use to scrunch hair and make beachy waves!
Dulce R.
Dulce R.
Los Angeles, CA
I am Obsessed not only that but I am in love with this mousse it does not leave my curls crunchy its great leaves my curls soft and flexible and non freeze loved this product !
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Chelan, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this because it leaves my hair touchable without the roughness that some mousses leave. The leave in conditioner leaves my hair soft and frizz free and smelling amazing.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Guthrie, OK
I use this regularly for my fine hair to give it volume. It works great all day long , but never gets clumpy, sticky or thick feeling. I love that it never looks stiff or fake.
Kaitlynn J.
Kaitlynn J.
When you have curly hair it is imperative that I have a good mousse for when I want my hair to look amazing. It's super easy if your hair is wet and makes it sleek and shiny!
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Bristol, CT
Another great product light weight, doesn't make my hair feel heavy or sticky like some products. Volume doesn't last as long as I would like but great product none the less.
Jacey G.
Jacey G.
Saint Augustine
I use this everyday on damp, curly hair and LOVE IT! It holds all day, or doesn't make my hair crunchy and crisp. It smells good, too. It's easy to use and has a nice lather.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.