Add a Photo

#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Emily D.
Emily D.

I really love the smell of Aussie products. I'm not a huge fan of mousse but this seemed to work well without making my hair crunchy or hard. It held up throughout the day which was nice. If I was buying mousse again I would probably get it.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Saint Louis, MO

I use this mousse to set my curls! It smells great and keeps my curls looking good all day. The only thing I don't like is that it gives it a wet look. You just have to move them around a bit after it dries to get it a more natural dry look.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.

I have tried this mousse but it didn't work out for me it was very disappointing that it was not what I was hoping for! But having said that I love Aussie products I have used their shampoos and conditioners, and was very happy with them 👍🏼
Amber V.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI

I use this to help keep my crazy frizzy curls tamed. I have used the Aussie hair line for ten years and have no plan on changing! I love the light scent of their products! I always recommend them to anyone who is looking for hair products.
Naomi C.
Naomi C.
Semmes, AL

I have pretty flat hair once it's dried. It completely sucks, however when I get out of the shower or even just use a spray bottle to dampen my hair, I can add some of the mouse and it will give my hair a small crinkled effect that I love!
Ashlyn T.
Ashlyn T.
Midland, MI

Me and my mayn't love this product. Aussie product alway have the most amazing smell and always guarantees satisfaction. I love all Aussie products you.l can find there products at almost any department store so if you havnt tried I would
Amber R.
Amber R.
Winchester, VA

This is the only thing that helps me on a bad hair day other than dry shampoo, it sticks my bedhead cowlicks down and for a small price it lasts forever. It smells lovely and I would recommend it to anyone with unruly hair in the morning
Co N.
Co N.
Burlington, NC

I always turn to Aussie when it comes to mousse ! It is lightweight and doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy. I also like the smell but it isn't overpowering or overly noticeable. I wouldn't use too much at once but build the product up.
donna B.
donna B.
Middleburg, FL

This works great with my dry limp hair ! I hope out of the shower with damp hair apply leave in conditioner then brush then mousse for a scrunched beach look . run my fingers through it while wet and toss it around and it's good to go !
brittany  h.
brittany h.
horse cave , ky

I love this mousse!! the smell is amazing & the hold is more than flexible, but isn't very stiff. it's keeps the hair flowy to give it the perfect beachy waves look. the price is super affordable & I would highly recommend this product!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now