BY AUSSIE #12 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Stacey A.
Stacey A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
You never forget the smell of Aussie products and I especially love the smell of this moves. I don't use a lot of product in my hair but when I do it is always almost Aussie
Arii G.
Arii G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells great! It doesn't crunch your hair so it's nice and bouncy after usage. The price is great and in a purple bottle it's perfect because it just stands out.
Myranda L.
Myranda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every time I straighten my hair. Put it in my hair while it's still damp, let it air dry or if I'm in a rush I will blow dry. Seems to help my hair stay straight.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another great product from Aussie. Aussie is so ridiculously affordable. This mousse provides volume without making my hair feel like plastic. It even holds up in humidity.
Vera H.
Vera H.
I love this moisture mousse. Another must have its great control for my thin hair. Add a little bigger bottle and I'd be happy. Doesn't stay on shelves at my local store.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Plattsburgh, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product . Most mousses that I use make my hair greasy and hard and with Aussie it doesn't . This product also falls into the category a little goes along way .
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice lightweight mousse to add hydration and a tad bit of volume. like that it is a leave-in conditioner as well as a volumizing mousse. Wont add a ton of volume though.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's okay as a mousse. I wouldn't recommend it for coily hair. It didn't give my hair a "strong" hold like the package claims. Plus it made my roots a little too puffy.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Clearwater, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the only brands of mousse I'll use! I've been using this since I was 16 and haven't went back to anything since. I love this one! Does it's job and stays all-day
Cheri W.
Cheri W.
I don't use mouse often but when I do, I like Aussie. It has great hold. If I'm too heavy handed, it can be quite crunchy. It smells great like all Aussie products do.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.