BY AUSSIE #56 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Brandy G.
Morgantown, WV
I love Aussie products not only because they smell so amazing but they are also very affordable and they work.  I like mousse because my hair is naturally curly  and I don't care for gel.  I like my curls to be soft and light instead of hard and crunchy.  Aussie leaves my hair soft and curly without weighing it down or looking like I use a lot of products in my hair.
Mariah S.
Can make your hair crunch if used too much just like any other moose. I usually choose the Aussie brand for the sent and the price usually not anymore than $5 readily available at any of my local shopping centers. I would buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Lisa C.
Granite Falls, NC
My son swears by this product. I love it too. It isn't super messy and it makes your hair feel light and air too. It's a pretty good value for the price. I love the way Aussie products smell in general and this one is no different. Definitely a staple in our home.
Autumn B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I love the smell of Aussie products. I don't scrunch hair often but I have used this a few times and I liked it a lot. I like sprays a lot more than mousses so this really worked for me. I'd buy this again if I scrunched more often!
isabel s.
Wilmington, NC
I have always loved Aussie products ever since I was little. The smell alone will lead you to buying this brand. This product is great and doesn't disappoint. The only con I have is that it doesn't hold all day long. But it does hold for a good 8 hours or so.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Great product!! I love the Aussie line, I don't know just something about the scent and the way the products work for my hair completes me❤ decently priced and can find the products anywhere!
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo, MI
Aussie products have always been my favorite! They don't make my hair look greasy, and they hold really well without getting crunchy- particularly this one. It smells great and unlike other brands, it doesn't run out super fast. I would reccomend this product.
brooke m.
the best styling mousse i've ever had. it styles my hair jus the way i want it. it's super long lasting as well and very effective. it has good value and not too pricey. i definitely recommend to others
Kelly M.
Katy, TX
I used to use this mousse all the time, but I really noticed that it left my hair feeling sticky and stiff. I would not say its a very effective product. Overall I think there are much better mousse products out there that do a much better job than this one.
jennifer k.
Jamestown, NY
Smells wonderful just like every other product by this brand. Gives my a chance to style my wild and crazy hair for those moments I want it styled the most. Works well when in use and does not leave hair feeling rough or hard like many other brands tend to do.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.