BY AUSSIE #31 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Jennifer S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to mousse when I want my hair to curl or have beachy waves. Holds really well without weighing hair down or making it look gross.
Stephanie P.
Universal City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using this for a quick style before running out the door and get an air dry but soft hold on my curls. no crunchy or stiff curls allowed!
Veronica T.
Walnut, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I need to have a quick sassy style, to go out for the evening, my go-to hair product is the relatively inexpensive Aussie Styling Mousse
Whitney C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff really works it's like it freezes your hair even shampoo has a hard time getting it out of my hair sometimes but it does the trick
Nicole H.
I used to use this in high school, nothing special here but I feel like it does the job when making my curls not too crunchy but last hours.
Heather F.
The Aussie Styling Mousse is a must have item in your haircare product stock. It smells amazing, and I like the look that it gives my hair.
Brittne D.
Waterford, MI
I absolutely LOVE Aussie Styling Mousse! I like to use this and just a little of Aussie Sprunch hairspray to create a cute beach wave look.
fabiola a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it smells good and it's not so strong that the hair looks weird but definitely does keep curly hair looking good and last a long time
kaci o.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is really nice for if I need to have my hair a certain way for a competition or something. Helps hold decently and smells good
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this mousse on my wet hair and scrunching it between my fingers. It leaves a nice hold and it also has a nice smell to it.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?