Add a Photo

#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Missy A.
Missy A.
Barbourville, KY

I love Aussie products the smell alone is invigorating. It i.e. so easy to evenly dispense in hair and when dries doesn't leave flakes or residue. It holds my hair and still has bounce and softness to it. I would recommend to others for a great mousse.
Adalea B.
Adalea B.
Williamsport, PA

I use this when I style my hair and want volume. I'll use it to scrunch my hair or before I put a braid in/after to help hold the curl. It's inexpensive and I don't spend enough on haircare or use it frequently enough to invest in expensive brands.
Grace W.
Grace W.
Redding, Ca

This mouse did its job. It kept my normally frizzy hair at bay. However, it left a very crunchy feeling to my hair after it dried. It did last just about all day though. I would recommend this to other if they don't mind the crunchy hair feeling.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Spring, TX

I can't sing praises to Aussie enough, I mean, this mouse holds-- and we'll for that matter. Plus my hair isn't crinkly an hard after. It last all day, and smells incredible too. I love the price point and will always use Aussie-- tried and true.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Long Beach, CA

I love love love this mouse!!! It leaves my hair in place if I want to leave it down it doesn't get all frizzy and wear out throughout the day!!! I have black hair and its in a pixie cut so this is perfect for me !!! Plus I LOVEEEE HOW IT SMELLS!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Arlington, Texas

I absolutely LOVE how this smells!! I used this product after using the Ridiculously Smooth shampoo and conditioner and it has made my hair frizz free! I absolutely recommend this product! My hair always feels so nice after using Aussie products.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.

I love Aussie mousse. It's one of my favorites . I use it when I want to keep my hair curly. It keeps my hair in place and helps it from getting frizzy and it doesn't create white residue. It smells amazing and it's affordable and easy to find.
Theresa N.
Theresa N.
Baldwin Park, CA

I love anything Aussie brand. It smells amazing and has awesome hold. It exceeded my expectations very far. Super effective! Price point is really good. And did I mention it smells amazing? Lol I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone!
courtney L.
courtney L.

A must have any time I want any curl to my hair. I have horribly stubborn hair so it's a fight any time I want to do anything with it. This stuff always helps. Really any Aussie product helps my hair stay where I want it. Can't live without it!
Hunter S.
Hunter S.
Waxhaw, NC

Great smell, nice packaging. Good price for the quality. I would for sure but this again. It keeps hair in place but not with that crunchy feeling left that most mousse products leave hair feeling like. 5/5 would recommend the someone else!!!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now