Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#3 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Deidre P.
Deidre P.
Pickerel River, Ontario

Another Aussie product that my grandma uses. She loves her Aussie. She's very vain about her hair, it's super curly - tons of cute ringlets.
She knows what she's doing when it comes to her hair. :)
Tisha M.
Tisha M.

I buy the Instant Freeze level and love it. I have thick wavy/curly hair and it tames the frizz well. It holds the curl when blow dried with a diffuser attachment. I have repurchased several times.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Smithfield, RI

I like the lightness of this mouse and the way it doesn't make my hair weighted down. It lasts all day and even gives my hair an extra conditioner when washing out. I would buy this product again.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN

I love using this product! I can tell a difference in the way my hair feels after using it. It's long lasting, last two days for me, very effective and affordable. I would recommend it to others!
Fort Hood, TX

I love this mousse. I have tried a few others but the end up coming out runny or they leave my hair with this sticky feeling all day. Aussie doesn't leave a residue and doesn't wear my hair down.
Lilly P.
Lilly P.
Bolingbrook, IL

This mousse always leaves my hair with wonder nice waves, it's great for those day when I get out the shower but want a quick do. I towel dry my hair and apply it liberally and it dries quick
Lizbeth J.
Lizbeth J.

I love aussie products. They all have a great smell. This mousse it's really good and it's definitely one of my favorite. what I love is that it lasts a long time. you need this in your life.
Waverly, TN

Makes my hair greasy and oily. Makes it feel dirty. I won't use any other mousse. I haven't tried alternatives. Last a long time in my hair making it feel crunchy. Doesn't do much for my hair
Alaine N.
Alaine N.
Columbus, OH

My sister used this product multiple times throughout the week and adores it. I on the other hand struggle to get the curls expected. I'm sure this is a problem with my hair not the product.
Sunny M.
Sunny M.
Dallas, TX

My fav! It really holds and it smells nice too. Will never use another mousse again. It held up for a long time and when I washed it out, my hair felt very soft. I would recommend to anyone.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Linden, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now