Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#2 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (11)
Fort Hood, TX
I love this mousse. I have tried a few others but the end up coming out runny or they leave my hair with this sticky feeling all day. Aussie doesn't leave a residue and doesn't wear my hair down.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
I love using this product! I can tell a difference in the way my hair feels after using it. It's long lasting, last two days for me, very effective and affordable. I would recommend it to others!
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
Orlando, FL
The top came off after repeated attempts to get the foam out.. I have arthritis and its extremely difficult to press down. It would be well for you to design a top for those of us with arthritis.
Waverly, TN
Makes my hair greasy and oily. Makes it feel dirty. I won't use any other mousse. I haven't tried alternatives. Last a long time in my hair making it feel crunchy. Doesn't do much for my hair
Lizbeth J.
Lizbeth J.
I love aussie products. They all have a great smell. This mousse it's really good and it's definitely one of my favorite. what I love is that it lasts a long time. you need this in your life.
Lilly P.
Lilly P.
Bolingbrook, IL
This mousse always leaves my hair with wonder nice waves, it's great for those day when I get out the shower but want a quick do. I towel dry my hair and apply it liberally and it dries quick
Brianne B.
Brianne B.
I love this mousse for making the perfect waves in my hair after a shower. I towel dry my hair and let it air dry for a few minutes then apply the mousse to damp hair. It works like a charm!
Sunny M.
Sunny M.
Dallas, TX
My fav! It really holds and it smells nice too. Will never use another mousse again. It held up for a long time and when I washed it out, my hair felt very soft. I would recommend to anyone.
Alaine N.
Alaine N.
Columbus, OH
My sister used this product multiple times throughout the week and adores it. I on the other hand struggle to get the curls expected. I'm sure this is a problem with my hair not the product.
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Delta, CO
This is my favorite mousse to use every day. It works great at keeping my hairstyle perfect. My daughter's hair is unlike mine and is really thick. This product works great on her hair too!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.