Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#3 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Meryem O.
Meryem O.

I love Aussie mousse! It smells great first off and it leaves my hair nice and curly just like I stepped out of the shower. It doesn't leave my hair hard or dry and it doesn't leave white residue on my hair.
April K.
April K.
Chilliwack, Bc

Love the way this mousse brings out my natural curls. Light weight and doesn't feel greasy at all. The scent is not to over powering either. Meet all my expectations. Definitely would recommend this mousse.
Randi F.
Randi F.
Olla, LA

I use this everyday and absolutely LOVE it! Keeps a great hold on my hair. I'm from the South, mix and humidity with my hair and it's a hot mess. This mousse helps keep my frizz down. Lol. Highly recommend!
Murphy B.
Murphy B.
Pittsburgh, PA

A small amount of this product goes a long way! I've used alternative products and felt my hair always had a sticky texture. Not with this product. My hair stays in place and doesn't frizz through the day.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.

This is definitely my go too mouse for any occasion. Whether your just having that off hair day, going out for a windy night on the town or want that perfect beach curl look. This baby has never failed me!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

I rarely use mousse but when I do it's this one. It leaves my hair not feeling crunchy. It smells amazing and it is super cheap and affordable. You can't beat that. Aussie has a customer for life. I love!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.

Again I love the way Aussie products smell and how well they work. This is a good mousse to use to help style your hair without making it stiff and untouchable. I have a lot of very fine hair and love it.
Valentina P.
Valentina P.

It is okay it doesn't hold for to long well not for me at lease I have normal hair so it's not thick or light. It has a nice scent something reasonable and bar able . I think a strong product would help
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.

Love the smell love that it doesn't weigh hair down love that it's not sticky on the hair, this product is awesome in my opinion, great for the scrunched up hair look when your in a rush out the door.
Abby W.
Abby W.
Weirton, WV

Aussie's Styling Mousse really kept my hair in place and helped me make my hair work with me. My hair stayed in place all day without frizz or fail. For a reasonable price, it sure did the job well.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Linden, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now