Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

Decent product for drugstore mousse. It does contain alcohol like most mousse, so I usually have to do a little extra treatment on my hair to keep it from drying out. It smells nice which is expected from Aussie and can be easily found. I would probably purchase again.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo, MI

Aussie products have always been my favorite! They don't make my hair look greasy, and they hold really well without getting crunchy- particularly this one. It smells great and unlike other brands, it doesn't run out super fast. I would reccomend this product.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Lancaster, SC

I like this product and the smell is incredible, but I do not like the way it makes my hair feel "crunchy". I am always looking for softer waves. I can finger comb them out, but I don't like the initial feel. I would recommend if you are ok with those type of curls.
Shawnee P.
Shawnee P.

This mousse is very easy to use. It's not overly greasy and very foamy when you dispense it.
A little dab goes a long way. I use only a quarter dab as it is perfect. This product leaves my hair smooth and manageable. It's more money than other products but worth it.
Ryann T.
Ryann T.
Aliso Viejo, CA

This mousse has a great natural looking hold. it tames the frizz but also doesn't make your hair look like plastic. you do need to use a fairly large amount, but it will last all day without the little white flakes. the sent is nice and floral but not overpowering.
isabel s.
isabel s.
Wilmington, NC

I have always loved Aussie products ever since I was little. The smell alone will lead you to buying this brand. This product is great and doesn't disappoint. The only con I have is that it doesn't hold all day long. But it does hold for a good 8 hours or so.
Madonna G.
Madonna G.
West Palm Beach, FL

I love this mousse for all my styling needs. It isn't sticky and it smells great! Other products can't compare. Aussie really knows what their customers need to style without feeling heavy or oily. If you're in search for a styling mousse go and give aussie a try!
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Granite Falls, NC

My son swears by this product. I love it too. It isn't super messy and it makes your hair feel light and air too. It's a pretty good value for the price. I love the way Aussie products smell in general and this one is no different. Definitely a staple in our home.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.

Can make your hair crunch if used too much just like any other moose. I usually choose the Aussie brand for the sent and the price usually not anymore than $5 readily available at any of my local shopping centers. I would buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Nadya G.
Nadya G.
South Houston, Texas

I always have a bottle of this Styling Mousse around, I know that I wont be disappointed when I buy it, it also has a great scent, It works better than most mousse and it is also very effective, I will always have a product like this around, its perfect how it is.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.