Add a Photo

#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Naples, FL

I used to use this mousse all the time, but I really noticed that it left my hair feeling sticky and stiff. I would not say its a very effective product. Overall I think there are much better mousse products out there that do a much better job than this one.
Selena O.
Selena O.
Palmdale, CA

I tried this product a couple months ago because I like the hair insurance so I though I try other hair products from them but honestly I was very disappointed by it. My hair is thick and I didn't like how this product made my hair feel. Not what I expected.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH

Aussie products are truly great for people that have wavy hair! Well I have wavy thick hair and have loved using all their products! I do miss the scent they had back in the 90s and would love if they came back out with at least 1 line of the original scent!
Leah M.
Leah M.
Chillicothe, OH

Great for any style your trying to do with your hair. Smells so good and leaves your hair shinny. Great price on this product also and more so if you use coupons. Will buy again and recommend for anyone looking for moose that will not leave you dissapointed
rhonda g.
rhonda g.
Blue Earth, MN

i found a winner when i found this product not only was it lite on my hair which id brown and long but it was affordable and did not leave my hair gummy like other products have done in the past from using past products i see no need to change this product
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
New Berlin, WI

I have used this mouse for years. I love the scent and it is very light on the hair yet provides great hold. I have very thin hair and have tried a lot of brands of mouse and I keep going back to this one. For someone with thin hair, this mouse is perfect.
Sammie H.
Sammie H.
Port Orchard, WA

I do enjoy the aussie styling mousse but yet it makes my hair frizz quite a lot after a while and makes me curls get all gross and tangly instead of being small ringlets like normal but yet i love the smell and packaging that it comes in. It's pretty good
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

This is the only stuff that actually keeps my hair in place and it smells wonderful. Its inexpensive and they have different "levels" of hold for all different hair types, which is great cause i have thick, crazy hair and this works on it so i recommend!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Commerce, TX

A little sticky but still a good product. I have used many mouses in my day and this isn't the worst one out there but I feel like it could be better. My hair and hands are sticky even after it dries making doing the rest of my hair a little challenging.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.

It doesn't hold my long, thick waves in very well, but the smell is nice and it's a lot of product for the price. I like cheaper alternatives a bit better and I would not likely recommend this to a friend. It works well enough though, and applies evenly.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now