Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Nikki O.
Nikki O.
Clayton, NJ

After I get out of the shower and my hair is still wet I towel it off for a few minutes, flip my hair upside down, and scrunch my hair with this mousse and have lovely loose looking waves in my hair that hold mostly throughout the day.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Grand Rapids , Mi

I have bought this multiple times out of state because I cannot travel with a container this large. I go to Florida, purchase it and leave it with my friend that also love its. Smells great and works great. Perfect for wavy beach hair.
Eureka C.
Eureka C.

This is not a bad product. It gets the job done and it hold my hairstyle. The only issue that I have with it is that I do not have enough product sometimes to last me more than 2 styles. However it is very affordable and easy to find.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Twentynin Plm, CA

I love the smell of Aussie products. I don't scrunch hair often but I have used this a few times and I liked it a lot. I like sprays a lot more than mousses so this really worked for me. I'd buy this again if I scrunched more often!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA

I am not a huge fan of mousse, but this product does do the job. my hair is straight but I can make it wavy with some mousse and hair spray although I don't do it very often. I love products that smell good, and this is one of them!
Beth G.
Beth G.
Hernando, MS

I love the hold on this mousse and how it helps me get the style I want for my hair. I use it for a scrunched up look and I have used it for curling my hair to help hold the curl. I have absolutely no complaints about this product.
Riza R.
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN

I like using Aussie mousse because it doesn't make my hair feel hard. Usually when I use a mousse or a hairspray I have "crunchy" feeling hair. My hair still feels soft & healthy. This product can be found in most stores as wel!!
Christa B.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL

I like the way hairspray feels on my curls leaving them stiff so when I do decide to let my hair down I use aussie styling mousse. It's light but strong enough to hold curls throughout the day and has a pleasant soft fragrance.
Giselle R.
Giselle R.
Round Rock, TX

I'm not really a mousse person but I got this one from a friend and tried it. Personally I really liked how it left my hair. I got a nice shine from it. I recommended this product because it's its really great and affordable.
Emily O.
Emily O.
Madison, AL

I used to really love this stuff- I used it almost daily and loved the results it gave me. After buying it again for the first time in awhile, I find that it really dries my hair out. Not very happy with this product anymore.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?

Join Now