BY AUSSIE #56 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Jillian H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Always love the smell of Aussie. This keeps a good hold for a very nice price. The texture is nice. Doesn't leave your hair too stiff. It is very comparable to other brands but maybe even a little cheaper.
Jessica h.
Central, SC
I love this mousse for the days that I just want to let my hair be naturally curly. I just put a small amount in my palm and it works through all of my hair.  I only use a small amount though because if to much is used then my hair has a crunchy texture that I do not like.
Marina H.
Redondo Beach, CA
I don't use many Aussie products, but this is a mousse I will always get. I use it after I get out of the shower for a scrunchy/wavy look. It lasts all day and isn't crunchy like it would be with hairspray. Also, it smells amazing and is cheap. I would definitely recommend this!
Yazmin V.
Visalia , CA
First of all the smell of his product is just amazing!! I've been using this product since I was in middle school (now I'm a recent college graduate) and I still love it! It does the job without leave my hair looking too glassy or stiff! A little product goes a long ways!
Andrea M.
I have used this to help scrunch my hair. It smells good like most of their products. However, it does make my hair more crunchy which I am not a fan of. I am a blonde with thicker hair. It does get the job done, but it lost a star because it makes my hair crunchy.
Emily S.
Brentwood, MO
Whenever I'm feeling lazy, I love to just put some mousse in my hair and just get going with my day. So for that, I use Aussie! Aussie smells great and makes my hair look great. I wish it didn't leave my hair as hard as it did sometimes but that could be user error as well.
Nicky W.
Liberty Twp, OH
Ugh seriously have been using this product for years ever since my curly hair was manageable I could throw this moose in my hair and it would hold my curls so well it looked like I curled my hair lo l
Autumn B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I love the smell of Aussie products. I don't scrunch hair often but I have used this a few times and I liked it a lot. I like sprays a lot more than mousses so this really worked for me. I'd buy this again if I scrunched more often!
Mariah S.
Can make your hair crunch if used too much just like any other moose. I usually choose the Aussie brand for the sent and the price usually not anymore than $5 readily available at any of my local shopping centers. I would buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
I really like the smell of all Aussie products. This one has a nice firm hold all day long, which is great. I have medium thickness hair that is wavy, and this product helps it to get and stay curly throughout the day. I only wish it could help a bit more with my frizz.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.