BY AUSSIE #31 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Ashley K.
Columbus, OH
This is the only mousse that I can use in my curly hair that doesn't leave it crunchy feeling or stiff! I've used it for as long as I can remember.
Erin H.
Florence, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It had a really good feel to it. And it smelled awesome! I don't use mousse a lot so I'm not sure how it works. But this did help hold my curls in!
Sheena D.
Wichita, KS
Works well to style my hair. It sticks and lasts really well all day. It keeps my hair from moving a lot, and keeps it looking great all day long.
Summer P.
I personally don't find the smell pleasant. The product it's self isn't too bad. It holds my hair all day. It does look flakey after awhile though
Chelsea W.
KNOXVILLE, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aussie mousse smells amazing and with my routine this is an important part. Doesn't control my hair on its own but it does with my other products.
Annie H.
It's a great mousse when you need mousse. It's great when I'm styling my sons hair or mine and want to keep our hair slick or his curls in place.
Danielle P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
AUssie is the only styling products I use! I love how the don't damage my hair and they smell amazing! They are also cheaper than other products!
Kenzy H.
Newberg , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is good if you like styling mouse my hair is really thin so i don't like using that much product AT ALL :( this would be best for thick hair
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love any of the Aussie brands! Love the smell and it works great for styling or a little extra volume! Yes it's long lasting for the most part!
Laura J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom has a short bob and has been using this to curl her hair for years and it never fails. Always makes her hair look great and lasts all day
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.