BY AUSSIE #56 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Makayla S.
Albemarle, NC
Great quality mousse, I like to use this product the most when I am scrunching my hair or too lazy to dry it. It has a terrific scent and leaves me with compliments on how my hair smells great. I plan to purchase this product again in the future
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
I love this stuff ! It reminds me of my grandma and I mean that in the best of ways . It brings me back to being a kid ! It also doesn't leave my hair crunchy or looking wet ! It keeps it styled .!! Awesome
Jade R.
Schriever, LA
I actually did not like the way this mousse made my hair feel. Compared to others, it left a weird "crunchy" texture in my hair. It was a good price, but I would probably not choose it again. Also, once my hair would dry it would continue to be dry and have a weird, wet look to it.
Tawana P.
Jamaica, NY
Has a good hold and smells fine.  The only issue was that it left my hair feeling sticky afterwards.  This may have been because I used it on damp hair instead of dry hair.  It did not leave it flaky, however, which I like.  Only a little hard and sticky.
Kyla S.
Philadelphia , PA
Mousse is an amazing product, it defines your hair without bringing it down like a gel does. This specific mouse is good because it does not leave your hair sticky and it has an affordable price. So if you're looking for definition at a good price, this is the product for you
Belinda M.
Manchester
It works pretty good but you would have to put a lot. It has a nice scent kinda smells like hair spray but better. It isn't a really long lasting but it makes beach waves towards the end. My hair color is dark brown and it's pretty thick so it makes my hair look light brown, which I love. i would recommend it and buy it again.
Erica B.
I'm kind of picky about mousse. I don't like when it's sticky and if I forget I've done my hair and run my fingers through it there's residue on my hands, this mousse was a little too sticky for me. It may have just been my hair type though. I really like the Aussie scent.
Ashley R.
Whittier, NC
This product works amazing in my hair to curl it. The item is not pricey at all and it is a great value. It keeps its hold in my hair for at least 6 hours which works for my having thick and curly hair that is hard to manage. I will continue to buy this product for my hair.
Sierra T.
To the best of my knowledge this is basically the same product I've been using since the 90's. Same smell, same efficiency, maybe even a bit longer lasting than back then. I can always count on Aussie to come through!
Aaliyah T.
It works great, but I feel it takes the volume and life out of my hair at times. It's not expensive in cost. I have Dark Sandy Brown hair and my hair is a 3B. It's long lasting, but not enough for rain or humid weather. I definitely do not know if I will purchase it again.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.