BY AUSSIE #4 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Aixa B.
Aixa B.
The scent of this product is incredible, instant bonus in my book. Does a good job at keeping the frizz down and leaves that beautiful lingering smell. My hair still felt soft and flexible after application.
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
grand rapids, MI
Always love the smell of Aussie. This keeps a good hold for a very nice price. The texture is nice. Doesn't leave your hair too stiff. It is very comparable to other brands but maybe even a little cheaper.
Murphy B.
Murphy B.
Pittsburgh, PA
A small amount of this product goes a long way! I've used alternative products and felt my hair always had a sticky texture. Not with this product. My hair stays in place and doesn't frizz through the day.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
I rarely use mousse but when I do it's this one. It leaves my hair not feeling crunchy. It smells amazing and it is super cheap and affordable. You can't beat that. Aussie has a customer for life. I love!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Again I love the way Aussie products smell and how well they work. This is a good mousse to use to help style your hair without making it stiff and untouchable. I have a lot of very fine hair and love it.
Valentina P.
Valentina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is okay it doesn't hold for to long well not for me at lease I have normal hair so it's not thick or light. It has a nice scent something reasonable and bar able . I think a strong product would help
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is the bees knees ;) i have really thick hair and it still gives a good strong hold on my hair. I love putting it in my braids so I'll have wavy hair. I'll always buy this over and over!!!!
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell love that it doesn't weigh hair down love that it's not sticky on the hair, this product is awesome in my opinion, great for the scrunched up hair look when your in a rush out the door.
Abby W.
Abby W.
Weirton, WV
Aussie's Styling Mousse really kept my hair in place and helped me make my hair work with me. My hair stayed in place all day without frizz or fail. For a reasonable price, it sure did the job well.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Smithfield, RI
I like the lightness of this mouse and the way it doesn't make my hair weighted down. It lasts all day and even gives my hair an extra conditioner when washing out. I would buy this product again.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.