Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Martha G.
Martha G.
Gibsonton, FL

I really do love this styling mousse by Aussie. It does great at keeping my hair feeling soft all day and smells wonderful. The only thing is, is that it does not hold a style very long. :( Overall it is still a product I buy because of how it leaves my hair feeling soft.
Jessica h.
Jessica h.
central , sc

I love this mousse for the days that I just want to let my hair be naturally curly. I just put a small amount in my palm and it works through all of my hair.  I only use a small amount though because if to much is used then my hair has a crunchy texture that I do not like.
Yazmin V.
Yazmin V.
Visalia, CA

First of all the smell of his product is just amazing!! I've been using this product since I was in middle school (now I'm a recent college graduate) and I still love it! It does the job without leave my hair looking too glassy or stiff! A little product goes a long ways!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Kewanee, IL

I love using Aussie Styling Mousse to give my hair some needed body and hold. I have had great results with Aussie Styling Mousse lasting all day and yet not making my hair feel overly crispy and chunky like some brands of mousse tend to do. I definitely recommend Aussie!
Fatima N.
Fatima N.
Castro Valley, CA

In general it is a good mousse. It does not make your hair crunchy. It leaves the hair flexible while keeping frizz at bay. I have frizzy hair so when I am on the go this is a really good option. I would definitely repurchase this product. It is inexpensive but effective.
Ewelina G.
Ewelina G.
Justice , IL

Ok, so I'm not normally a fan of Aussie products. However...I received this in the mail the other day and I actually like it! I didn't have to use any of my hair oils after my shower, just this mousse before hair drying. It kept my curl, and gave me volume and smoothness!
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Saint Petersburg , Florida

I adore Aussie products because they have a great scent! This brand is very affordable and can be found at most retail stores such as Target and Walmart. I love using a bit of mousse on curled hair to ensure that the curls hold. Overall I'd highly recommend this product.
Keriann H.
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA

I really like the smell of all Aussie products. This one has a nice firm hold all day long, which is great. I have medium thickness hair that is wavy, and this product helps it to get and stay curly throughout the day. I only wish it could help a bit more with my frizz.
Heather  .
Heather .
Bridge City, Tx

Love the scent and texture of this mousse. The mousse dissolves quickly into the hair, and it didn't leave a sticky residue. The hold is good, and it even stays strong in the Texas humidity. The price is very reasonable, it smells great, and my hair looks good all day.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.

I have used this to help scrunch my hair. It smells good like most of their products. However, it does make my hair more crunchy which I am not a fan of. I am a blonde with thicker hair. It does get the job done, but it lost a star because it makes my hair crunchy.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.