Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Katie S.
Katie S.
La Crosse, WI

I tried this mousse on my dry hair and wet hair, on two separate occasions. Definitely use after a shower or at least wet your hair before using, doesn't really work well with dry hair, at least not for me. I have shoulder-length, thick, straight hair. I tried using the mousse and scrunching, but my hair just ended up oddly wavy. It did stay like that for a while throughout the day, but straightened later. My hair doesn't like to curl or do much, though. Maybe I just need a new technique! I would still recommend this product. I tried it for free, but all opinions are my own.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Gainesville, FL

I actually enjoyed this, I rarely use styling mousse, but this one was definitely good, smells really nice and really helps your hairstyle to hold, and look beautiful all day long. I have a family member who uses this stuff so much, I think she might buy out the whole store, but she absolutely loves it, and pairs it with other Aussie styling products as well, which I don't have the names for. An all around, really good mousse.
Margarita m.
Margarita m.
New Caney, TX

Its a very nice product its just not for me I have very thick hair it dose hold but not all day seems I have very thick hair my hair gets very freeze so it doesn't hold it for a very long time but its a good product it dosen leave tour hair with like other brands many it works better on a person that doesn't have thick hair most of the time I use it to hold my baby hair when I use my hair up and it works well.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Howell, MI

I always keep a thing of mouse around in case I run out of hairspray or my daughter wants to try hairspray. Aussie is an amazing line of hair products. I love everything from the shampoo and conditioner to their mousse. I recommend this product to anyone who wants that extra kick to their hair or if you are like me just need something in case your hairspray runs out.
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY

This is a very good news for your hair and also the price is wonderful. It smells like a mixture of grapes and something sweet (I just can't put my finger on it). It hurts my hair great especially when I am killing it and trying to wear it and cruise. And has a lasting hold that doesn't leave my hair stiff. It just works good and smells great. Recommended.
Chasadey S.
Chasadey S.
Hendersonville, TN

Hands down, all time favorite styling mousse. I got a perm in my early teen years and was told to use hairspray, mousse or gel on it for styling purposes. I purchased the Aussie Styling Mousse, and its been the one I have always went back on. I have always used this product since then and will continue buying this product in the future! I love Aussie!
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Maryville, TN

I've tried this product many times and I like it for what it is. I have naturally straight hair and my hair is not easily "scrunched". but when I do want to scrunch my hair I use this because it actually holds it in place and doesn't make it as crunchy as other products I have tried. definitely a great product for someone with naturally straight hair.
Emily
Emily

This is a great product that I would recommend to people who need to calm their hair. I have a lot of loose hairs that r too short to put in a ponytail and too long to leave as bangs. This product takes care of that. Even my 78 year old grandma uses this product. She does not go a day without using it. Its become part of her normal morning routine.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Brandon, FL

I use the aussie styling mousse occasionally because i bought it. It was a good price and i got it from walmart. It is among my favorite mousse products. It smells AMAZING. I have wavy hair and i feel that it adds a special something to keep my hair looking good throughout the day and controls my frizz in the Florida humidity.
Iris V.
Iris V.

With having curly hair I am very picky with my hair products but I have to say that I love this moose! It doesn't leave my hair stiff or crunchy, and it leaves it looking healthy instead of lifeless. Also it doesn't have a strong chemical smell, which Is a huge no for me if a hair product smells like that. I highly recommend!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now