BY AUSSIE #9 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find ...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would ...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that holds ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Katie S.
Katie S.
La Crosse, WI
I tried this mousse on my dry hair and wet hair, on two separate occasions. Definitely use after a shower or at least wet your hair before using, doesn't really work well with dry hair, at least not for me. I have shoulder-length, thick, straight hair. I tried using the mousse and scrunching, but my hair just ended up oddly wavy. It did stay like that for a while throughout the day, but straightened later. My hair doesn't like to curl or do much, though. Maybe I just need a new technique! I would still recommend this product. I tried it for free, but all opinions are my own.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Howell, MI
I always keep a thing of mouse around in case I run out of hairspray or my daughter wants to try hairspray. Aussie is an amazing line of hair products. I love everything from the shampoo and conditioner to their mousse. I recommend this product to anyone who wants that extra kick to their hair or if you are like me just need something in case your hairspray runs out.
Chasadey S.
Chasadey S.
Hendersonville, TN
Hands down, all time favorite styling mousse. I got a perm in my early teen years and was told to use hairspray, mousse or gel on it for styling purposes. I purchased the Aussie Styling Mousse, and its been the one I have always went back on. I have always used this product since then and will continue buying this product in the future! I love Aussie!
Emily
Emily
This is a great product that I would recommend to people who need to calm their hair. I have a lot of loose hairs that r too short to put in a ponytail and too long to leave as bangs. This product takes care of that. Even my 78 year old grandma uses this product. She does not go a day without using it. Its become part of her normal morning routine.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Brandon, FL
I use the aussie styling mousse occasionally because i bought it. It was a good price and i got it from walmart. It is among my favorite mousse products. It smells AMAZING. I have wavy hair and i feel that it adds a special something to keep my hair looking good throughout the day and controls my frizz in the Florida humidity.
Iris V.
Iris V.
With having curly hair I am very picky with my hair products but I have to say that I love this moose! It doesn't leave my hair stiff or crunchy, and it leaves it looking healthy instead of lifeless. Also it doesn't have a strong chemical smell, which Is a huge no for me if a hair product smells like that. I highly recommend!
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
An affordable, great working, great smelling product. When I need styling products from a drug store I always reach for the Aussie stuff. The scent takes me back to jr. high and high school. I love it. And I love that they last a long time so you feel like you really get a good value for the price and quality of the product.
yaneli n.
yaneli n.
Bend, OR
I have used this product many times. I love the smell of it and it is mainly what I use it for when my hair is wet. The hold is okay. I play with my hair a lot so that doesn't help. When I straighten my hair I put a little bit of this product on the top for the FlyAway's and it works good. I would recommend this product.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Orlando, FL
Aussie has always been a brand that I trust. Their products always work great on my hair. I have straight hair and it is hard to get it to do anything. Once I add Aussie Styling mousse, my hair is totally different. The mousse allows me to create beautiful hairstyles that are soft to the touch and the hold lasts all day.
Nay M.
Nay M.
Recife , Pe
I received this product as a free sample from Influenster, but the opinions are my own.

I towel dried my hair and did my makeup before applying (my hair retains so much water) so my hair was damp but not soaking wet. I used about three pumps and flipped my hair upside down to apply from roots to tips before drying
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.