Add a Photo

#7 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (9)
Katie S.
Katie S.
La Crosse, WI

I tried this mousse on my dry hair and wet hair, on two separate occasions. Definitely use after a shower or at least wet your hair before using, doesn't really work well with dry hair, at least not for me. I have shoulder-length, thick, straight hair. I tried using the mousse and scrunching, but my hair just ended up oddly wavy. It did stay like that for a while throughout the day, but straightened later. My hair doesn't like to curl or do much, though. Maybe I just need a new technique! I would still recommend this product. I tried it for free, but all opinions are my own.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Orlando, FL

My hair is thin, naturally wavy and gets dried out easily, I've tried pretty much everything in terms of shampoos and conditioners, but nothing really made my hair glossy or soft. So I tried this mousse, and my hair feels good. And I don't get split ends as often as I used to. I rated the value just as Average, because the can it comes in is so little. I have to put it in my hair every day, so I go through a lot of it. But overall, my hair couldn't live without it...I couldn't live without it! :)
Victoria M.
Victoria M.

I don't know if my hair (naturally straight, wavy if I don't brush it straight out of the shower) just doesn't give to this mousse or if I'm not applying it correctly, but it'll look nice and scrunched up/wavy/voluminous for like an hour and then it just starts to sit down until it's like flat but you can tell there's product in it and it's just a confusing in between state. What I'm trying to get at is, if you don't naturally have super wavy/curly hair, the hold doesn't last :(
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Gainesville, FL

I actually enjoyed this, I rarely use styling mousse, but this one was definitely good, smells really nice and really helps your hairstyle to hold, and look beautiful all day long. I have a family member who uses this stuff so much, I think she might buy out the whole store, but she absolutely loves it, and pairs it with other Aussie styling products as well, which I don't have the names for. An all around, really good mousse.
Maria Q.
Maria Q.

Siempre mantengo una cosa de ratón en caso de que me quede sin laca o mi hija quiere probar la laca para el cabello. Aussie es una línea increíble de productos para el cabello. Me encanta todo, desde el champú y acondicionador a su mousse. Recomiendo este producto a cualquier persona que quiera ese retroceso adicional a su pelo o si usted es como yo apenas necesita algo en caso de que su laca de pelo se ejecute hacia fuera.
Zarah L.
Zarah L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Used this only a few times when doing spiral curls. While for me it made my hair a little heavy due to an already naturally curly mane.
I've had some close friends use it and see the wonders it does for hair while slightly less natural volume. So, for anyone with already textured hair, this will be a handful.
HOWEVER, for anyone looking for volume as a whole, just to add to your 'doo' give it a quick try. ASAP.
Margarita m.
Margarita m.
New Caney, TX

Its a very nice product its just not for me I have very thick hair it dose hold but not all day seems I have very thick hair my hair gets very freeze so it doesn't hold it for a very long time but its a good product it dosen leave tour hair with like other brands many it works better on a person that doesn't have thick hair most of the time I use it to hold my baby hair when I use my hair up and it works well.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

It's perfect for any type of hair! I actually have the weirdest hair type lol. On top it's wavy and on the bottom curly , then on good days I actually have beautiful beach wave curls. I love this product cus it helps your curls, waves or whatever you want in place without it being that annoying crunchy feels like it'll break off hair. Only down fall it doesn't come in a bigger can! :)
sarah m.
sarah m.

I love this product! I am such a fan of high quality products that you can find for reasonable prices at drug stores and this product is a must for me. It is so light and is perfect for styling your hair. Many other products leave your hair greasy and dense but this product does exactly what you want a mousse to do. It lasts for a long time and is definitely worth the value.
MacKenzie K.
MacKenzie K.
Damascus, OR

This was my go to for years and it is excellent for the price point but if too much is used crunchiness occurs!  I liked the volume and how it helped enhance curls to form while my hair dried.  The scent was nice too but I'd like to try other brands as the crunchiness would only not be there if I blow dried my hair and handled it the whole time and I'm more of an air dry girl!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Los Angeles, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Beech Grove, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.

Join Now