BY AUSSIE #31 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Katie S.
Katie S.
La Crosse, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this mousse on my dry hair and wet hair, on two separate occasions. Definitely use after a shower or at least wet your hair before using, doesn't really work well with dry hair, at least not for me. I have shoulder-length, thick, straight hair. I tried using the mousse and scrunching, but my hair just ended up oddly wavy. It did stay like that for a while throughout the day, but straightened later. My hair doesn't like to curl or do much, though. Maybe I just need a new technique! I would still recommend this product. I tried it for free, but all opinions are my own.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Howell, MI
I always keep a thing of mouse around in case I run out of hairspray or my daughter wants to try hairspray. Aussie is an amazing line of hair products. I love everything from the shampoo and conditioner to their mousse. I recommend this product to anyone who wants that extra kick to their hair or if you are like me just need something in case your hairspray runs out.
Chasadey S.
Chasadey S.
Hendersonville, TN
Hands down, all time favorite styling mousse. I got a perm in my early teen years and was told to use hairspray, mousse or gel on it for styling purposes. I purchased the Aussie Styling Mousse, and its been the one I have always went back on. I have always used this product since then and will continue buying this product in the future! I love Aussie!
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
An affordable, great working, great smelling product. When I need styling products from a drug store I always reach for the Aussie stuff. The scent takes me back to jr. high and high school. I love it. And I love that they last a long time so you feel like you really get a good value for the price and quality of the product.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Orlando, FL
Aussie has always been a brand that I trust. Their products always work great on my hair. I have straight hair and it is hard to get it to do anything. Once I add Aussie Styling mousse, my hair is totally different. The mousse allows me to create beautiful hairstyles that are soft to the touch and the hold lasts all day.
Nay M.
Nay M.
Recife , Pe
I received this product as a free sample from Influenster, but the opinions are my own.

I towel dried my hair and did my makeup before applying (my hair retains so much water) so my hair was damp but not soaking wet. I used about three pumps and flipped my hair upside down to apply from roots to tips before drying
veronica b.
veronica b.
Kissimmee, FL
Really great mousse I received free for a review it keeps your curls frizz free without making your hair hard. It also smells great like cherries. I would Def recommend still like Sussies free shampoo and mousse but this would be great to use for a important night where you want your hair to hold and stay nice

Emilie L.
Emilie L.
I usually don't use mousse and this is why. It makes my hair feel crunchy and gross. It smells good at least but I hate the way it makes my hair feel. You also can't brush your hair once it is dry or it just gets super frizzy. I would not recommend this to anyone who has frizzy or naturally curly hair.
Joanne D.
Joanne D.
Napanoch, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my daughter's choice of mousse. Although it is considerably more expensive, she says it is worth it. She has finer textured hair, so it also keeps her "fly-aways" tamed throughout the day without adding more. She loves the scent. So she recommends it for those that have finer hair like her.
Ellie W.
Ellie W.
Ronceverte, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I rarely use mousse, but when I do Aussie is my go to brand! It smells wonderful and is very effective at helping to hold my style for the day! It doesn't leave my hair feeling like I have a lot of product in it either which is GREAT! Price is great too, so I will definitely be buying again!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.