BY AUSSIE #51 in Mousse

Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't fin...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Woul...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product that hold...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Kristian S.
Tulsa , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is very long and somewhat heavy. I purchased this from the DG in hopes of adding volume and texture to my hair but this simply doesn't have enough hold. My hair is also very healthy and limp as it is. Would work well for someone with thinner hair.
Erica H.
Pasadena, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aussie Volume Styling Mousse adds volume and lift without weighing my hair down. It does not dry out my hair or affect my hair color. It has a great price point and can be found at all my local grocery stores. You can always find one in my vanity room
Melissa H.
Medical Lake, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to use this for my curly hair. It holds the curls without making it to fizzy when I blow dry it. It doesn’t make it crunch like a lot of others that I have tried. It does work better if you idea defuser with it
Katie H.
Springboro, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for when my hair is short— I can throw it in my hair straight out of the shower and go—and also when it’s long and I’m going to straighten or use a different heat style. I also like the smell of it, very subtle.
Tanna-Rae H.
Front Royal, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just adore the scent of the entire Aussie line! I also find this product easy to use, find and afford. This adds the right amount of texture and hold to my hair for an effortless beachy style.
Ashlee B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely helps to #holdmyhairstyle, which has never been easy. I have really fine hair, and have given up on cute styles such as curls, but this product #givesmyhairhope again! #aussiemousse now to find a good repair treatment Aussie Headstrong Volume Styling Mousse
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for volume and hold. Works well on all hair types and has a pleasant and light scent that won’t interfere with any perfume or other scent you are wearing. The bottle holds a good amount and the price makes it a great deal as well.
Kim L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this when I scrunch my hair. It seems to add just the right amount of waviness and holds all day. To me this works much better than some of the other brands. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair - fine, thin, coloured.
Stil my fave - and periodically I try other brands, including high-end salon brands.
This Mousse is light, smells fantastic and gives realistic, non fuzzy volume. It does not make my hair look dry and leaves a natural shine.
Many mousses just seem to frizz out each hair too much and I'm left with dry looking frizzed-a bit volume - poofyer hair, but not healthy or natural looking.
Not sure how some reviewers are using it (or how much) but it definitely doesn't leave my hair sticky.
Jessica N.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used tons of different mousse products as I'm a big fan of the "natural" look, which means just letting my hair air dry overnight and then taming my mane with mousse and styling gels/creams in the morning. I've never tried a mousse for a blowout or volume while blow drying, only to tame and de-frizz and define my loose curls/waves. This mousse did a pretty good job, it's not super thick, but has a strong hold. My hair wasn't super frizzy by the end of the day which is nice! This does make your hair slightly "crunchy", but that's ok with me.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?