Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#4 in Mousse
Strong Hold and a Soft Touch - what s Not to Love? What a surprise! It s the best of both worlds.  Strong hold + touchable feel work together for a look you ll love. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. .
Photos (10)
Cinthya C.
Cinthya C.
San Jacinto

el is awesome. I use it when my hair is wet and style it with my blow dryer and a round brush. It produces the perfect amount of volume. The one thing that I will say (which is my fault, not the products) is when you're using it, use the appropriate amount and make sure that you rub your hands together so it covers your entire hand. I say this because what I found was the very ends of my hair were slightly crunchy after using it. I did get it out by my straightener steaming it off, but just make sure that you use the right amount and that it goes on evenly (my hair is a bob, short in the back, collarbone length in the front, save of a dime is more than enough.)
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Plant City, FL

Naturally, I have very textured hair. I am half white/a bunch of different "white" nationalities and half Filipino. So I have very thick, course, naturally dark, curly hair. After lots of bleaching and chemical treatments to keep my hair straight, it is very hard for my hair to hold any style, and if I live it natural it looks super frizzy and unkept. This mouse smells amazing first off, like every Aussie product and kept my curls looking sleek and frizz free all day! I didn't use it much for the hold just more to keep the frizz to a minimum and it did that perfectly! And it did not make my hair crispy or crunchy!
Katie S.
Katie S.
New Holstein, WI

I tried this mousse on my dry hair and wet hair, on two separate occasions. Definitely use after a shower or at least wet your hair before using, doesn't really work well with dry hair, at least not for me. I have shoulder-length, thick, straight hair. I tried using the mousse and scrunching, but my hair just ended up oddly wavy. It did stay like that for a while throughout the day, but straightened later. My hair doesn't like to curl or do much, though. Maybe I just need a new technique! I would still recommend this product. I tried it for free, but all opinions are my own.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Orlando, FL

My hair is thin, naturally wavy and gets dried out easily, I've tried pretty much everything in terms of shampoos and conditioners, but nothing really made my hair glossy or soft. So I tried this mousse, and my hair feels good. And I don't get split ends as often as I used to. I rated the value just as Average, because the can it comes in is so little. I have to put it in my hair every day, so I go through a lot of it. But overall, my hair couldn't live without it...I couldn't live without it! :)
Victoria M.
Victoria M.

I don't know if my hair (naturally straight, wavy if I don't brush it straight out of the shower) just doesn't give to this mousse or if I'm not applying it correctly, but it'll look nice and scrunched up/wavy/voluminous for like an hour and then it just starts to sit down until it's like flat but you can tell there's product in it and it's just a confusing in between state. What I'm trying to get at is, if you don't naturally have super wavy/curly hair, the hold doesn't last :(
Emily O.
Emily O.
Charleston, SC

My hair is exceptionally straight. Like nothing I try will get it to hold a curl. This, among many other products have been tried over and over again but I still haven't had any luck with anything but a sea salt spray. So, if you have naturally straight hair that typically won't hold a curl, this isn't the product for you. But if you have a nice wave or naturally curly hair this could be perfect, because while it didn't hold a curl it didn't look over product-ey either.
Breanna Z.
Breanna Z.

I love aussies styling mousse. It is the only styling mousse that I have ever tried and it works pretty well for me. It smells really good too. I love how the mousse foams out onto my hand it's so fluffy lol. I use it before heat styling my hair to create curls, and after I shower I apply it through out my hair, braid it, leave it in over night and in the morning i have beautiful beach wave curls. It's one of my favorite hairstyle looks. ❤
Maria Q.
Maria Q.

Siempre mantengo una cosa de ratón en caso de que me quede sin laca o mi hija quiere probar la laca para el cabello. Aussie es una línea increíble de productos para el cabello. Me encanta todo, desde el champú y acondicionador a su mousse. Recomiendo este producto a cualquier persona que quiera ese retroceso adicional a su pelo o si usted es como yo apenas necesita algo en caso de que su laca de pelo se ejecute hacia fuera.
Zarah L.
Zarah L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Used this only a few times when doing spiral curls. While for me it made my hair a little heavy due to an already naturally curly mane.
I've had some close friends use it and see the wonders it does for hair while slightly less natural volume. So, for anyone with already textured hair, this will be a handful.
HOWEVER, for anyone looking for volume as a whole, just to add to your 'doo' give it a quick try. ASAP.
Margarita m.
Margarita m.
New Caney, TX

Its a very nice product its just not for me I have very thick hair it dose hold but not all day seems I have very thick hair my hair gets very freeze so it doesn't hold it for a very long time but its a good product it dosen leave tour hair with like other brands many it works better on a person that doesn't have thick hair most of the time I use it to hold my baby hair when I use my hair up and it works well.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
El Dorado Hls, CA

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis, IN

This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA

Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.