BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsAussie
Spry Gel Awssome V Size 57z Spray Gel Awssome Volume 57z

Aussie Spry Gel Awssome V Size 5.7z Aussie Spray Gel Awssome Volume 5.7z

Aussome Volume Spray Hair Gel 5.7 Fl Oz - Spray Gel (Pack of 3)Details Stay-Strong Hold Keeps Volume Most AussomeNo worries! Aussome Volume Spray Gel infused with White Ginger puts your doubts about maximum volume on hold. It gives you va-voom that'll...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aussie Spry Gel Awssome V Size 5.7z Aussie Spray Gel Awssome Volume 5.7z!
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,491 reviews
very lightweight gel and holds hair good, Had issues on humid days when My hair style fell flat, otherwise was satisfied with the way Gel held up. Aussie Spray gel is average priced and you can find at many retailer stores. I am not sure will be purchasing again for summer months.
Megan K.
Rosemount, MN
This was a great product and added amazing volume to my hair. It was affordable and accessible. I would definitely recommend this product and use it again. It wasn’t the best product but it wasn’t anywhere near the worst. I love RC products!!
Kari D.
Biddeford, ME
This is amazing when doing updo's, braiding, or the simple men hair flip. This product works as a gel/hairspray like product and locks everything in place all day long
Alivia M.
Doesn’t give as much hold as I was hoping, smells good, my mom loves it for natural curls that stay
Samantha S.
Fullerton, CA
Great for a beachy haired looked! Not too sticky, leaves no color/residue and smells nice.
J K.
New York,New York
i have curly hair and it frizzes up so much. i have tried so many different products and nothing has worked permanently. i tried this and it worked for like 5 days and than it just stopped. My hair got so frizzy.
jennifer  V.
This gel comes in a spray bottle which is very convenient. Love this product. Has a great scent & it holds all day long.
Jennifer N.
HAZARD, KY
1,375 reviews
I love this spray gel it leaves my culs looking their best!! Keeps my hair in place!! I luv aussie!!!!!!!!!
Rosa P.
Weslaco, TX
I love this gel it actually does hold down and it doesn’t get flaky like other gel products do. I love the smell of it as well it smells amazing! Price point is pretty good to it is affordable and I highly recommend it.
Taylor C.
Belington, WV
If you are looking for something that is absolutely going to hold, this is the product for you. I personally don’t use it every single day because it does make my hair hard and sometimes I just want something a little softer. But I am still obsessed with this product and will always purchase.

Looking for your answer?