BY AUSSIE #10 in Hairspray

Perfect for naturally curly hair, also great on all hair types.

• Flexible formula for ultra springy hold that doesn’t weigh hair down
• Adds definition for carefree curls that pop
• UV Protection for hair (that helps protect hair’s protein to help preserve hair’s strength)

Could your curls use a little pick-me-up? With its lightweight formula, Aussie Sprunch Hairspray helps define curls while keeping their bounce. The result? A carefree, casual style that’ll have you saying ‘woke up like this.’ Plus, with UV Protection for hair, it helps protect hair’s protein to help preserve hair’s strength. Made with a touch of Australian Aloe, Jojoba Oil and Sea Kelp.

Directions: Spray the product 8 to 10 inches away from strands. Sprunch and Scrunch hair to your wavy liking and bam! You’re on your way.

Aerosol: Water, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat, Acrylates Copolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ammonium Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Diisobutyl Adipate, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

Non-Aerosol: Alcohol Denat., Water/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Potassium Hydroxide, Triethyl Citrate, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

• Does it help with curly,frizzy hair?1 Answers
  • Does it hold like normal hairspray?2 Answers
  • I love this stuff my hair is wavy but when I use this and...1 Answers
CiCi G.
I like it. Purchased at Walmart. It smells soooo good. It is the perfect hold for after you have curled your hair. I love it. It’s cheap too!
Kayla B.
Massillon, OH
I love the Aussie brand. I will only use their sprunch hairspray & mousse for my hair..My hair is so hard to scrunch and I've tried a million other products but this along with the mousse is the only thing that seems so work !!
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
This has always been one of my favorite hairsprays. I found it many years ago and it gives me the perfect hold for nice beachy waves and doesn't dull my hair or get super sticky.
member-b7961
This product along with so many others from Aussie never lets me down, weather you are needing those few hairs to stay down to keeping every hair in place and up all night this is the product to grab for a vert affordable price with salon results!
Alyssa S.
Rosemead, CA
this is the best hair spray ever !! it smells great, not to strong, if you get it on your face or any other body part it won't be sticky for long, my hair holds in place all the time, when I brush my hair after a long day of having it on it comes out nicely.
Chintil G.
One of my favorite holding sprays. It smells good and it doesn't leave your hair feeling hard. It has a flexible hold.
Ericka E.
Oceanside, CA
My mom used this growing up and because of the smell I use it now too, not to mention it holds my hair in place for a long time and my hair is fine and thin, always used this and always will contribute to use it. Aussie Sprunch Hairspray
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
This is my absolute favorite hairspray! Doesn't leave my hair hard or sticky. It feels natural and like nothing is in it. I also like the scent smells nice. Aussie Sprunch Hairspray #hair #hairspray #musthave #beauty
Christy R.
Cambridge, OH
I love this stuff. I've been using it since if first came out for my wild curly hair. It helps keep my hair in check. I read in some of the reviews that it made hair hard but I use alot in my hair & it doesn't leave my hair crunchy like most hairsprays thats what I like about it. Has the same affect like hairspray & mousse but without the residue. I prefer this over regular hairspray because after using reg hairspray the texture of ur hair is kinda grimy and this doesn't...it keeps your hair fresh and tamable .
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
This is just okay. My hair is thick and already pretty wavy, but I thought maybe this would kind of make it look more beat and orderly while keeping a nice wave to it. It doesn't seem to do much. It's most likely because of my hair type, but I know it works well for a lot of people. It isn't very expensive so it's worth trying!
Danielle I.
Does it leave your hair flaky and dry?
. ..
Who loves Aussie?
Anne H.
Flowood, MS
Is this supposed to be a flexible styling product or more like a hair spray? Every time I used it, my hair turned out dry and hard.
portia d.
Waynesville, NC
Does this stuff hold on sdamp or humid days?
Mercedes F.
Okemos, MI
Does anyone else have a problem with it leaving your hair crunchy? Am I just using too much in my curls?

back