BY AUSSIE #10 in Hairspray

Perfect for naturally curly hair, also great on all hair types.

• Flexible formula for ultra springy hold that doesn’t weigh hair down
• Adds definition for carefree curls that pop
• UV Protection for hair (that helps protect hair’s protein to help preserve hair’s strength)

Could your curls use a little pick-me-up? With its lightweight formula, Aussie Sprunch Hairspray helps define curls while keeping their bounce. The result? A carefree, casual style that’ll have you saying ‘woke up like this.’ Plus, with UV Protection for hair, it helps protect hair’s protein to help preserve hair’s strength. Made with a touch of Australian Aloe, Jojoba Oil and Sea Kelp.

Directions: Spray the product 8 to 10 inches away from strands. Sprunch and Scrunch hair to your wavy liking and bam! You’re on your way.

Aerosol: Water, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat, Acrylates Copolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ammonium Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Diisobutyl Adipate, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

Non-Aerosol: Alcohol Denat., Water/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Potassium Hydroxide, Triethyl Citrate, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

• Does it hold like normal hairspray?2 Answers
  • I love this stuff my hair is wavy but when I use this and...1 Answers
  • So I have very thick hair and not everything can handle i...2 Answers
Alisha D.
Battle creek, MI
I was hoping to like this Aussie Sprunch a lot more, because I really like Aussie's conditioners like the 3 minute miracle and hair sprays. But this did not do it for me like I'd hoped. Left my hair feeling hard, crispy, crunchy, some what sticky and it had my hair sooooo tangled that as you can imagine, I was really upset because those are like, ALL the things you don't want your hair to be like when getting around for work. So I had to start over and wasn't happy with the (lack of) results this left me with while rushing around after a shower for work, while I just wanted to scrunch, blow dry, then it normally equals waves for me but not with this stuff. I have not used it since because it was just horrible the first time and I just don't like it.👎
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Not my favorite scrunch spray but at least it does smell ok. It leaves your hair extremely crunchy feeling and like you caked it with gel.
Miriam M.
Mt Pleasant, NC
I don't recommend this product. It leaves hair feeling crunchy and not even curly but it doesn't help that my hair is stick straight. It did not meet expectations and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone else
Morgan G.
Brooklyn, NY
So I feel kind of bad giving this product one star, as it does what it says on the package..."crunch." The texture it met my hair with was, however, unforgivable, so I felt the need to let y'all know that there are much better wavy sprays out there that won't leave your hair quite so stiff. Although this product definitely smells good, it left my hair looking simultaneously dry and greasy (the best of both worlds!), as it caused my hair to sort of clump together into semi-wavy-mostly-stringy sections. All in all, though I LOVE Aussie products, this one isn't for me. Too crunchy, too stiff, just all wrong.
Caitlyn B.
Wheatfield, IN
Yuck! I put this in my hair and it just looked so nasty and string I couldn't even do it I had to rewash my hair! No thanks. If you want a nasty stringing oily look go for it but other wise I'd look else were.
Elizabeth V.
Los Angeles, CA
Horrible, everything about it is bad, i got in hairspray form, i cant stand the smell is just nasty. It doesn't hold and it leaves my hair white if i even touch it which isn't good .
Alecxis R.
Lancaster, CA
Personally for me, it didn't work as well as I thought it would. It left my hair really flat with a gross, crunchy-ness at the end of the day. Might work well with other people hair types though.
Shelley M.
Woodway, TX
Left my hair feeling crunchy and the smell is terrible and does not go away. Used this mostly in the early 2000's though, so it's been a while.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
I don't like hairspray. I tried this because I was told that my hair would remain soft. Not true, it was "crunchy" like with normal hairspray. Won't buy it again
Andrea F.
Raysal, WV
Helps scrunch my hair but the tube clogs very easily and cannot use. So Aussie needs to do something because I will not keep purchasing something I can't completely use!
Danielle I.
Does it leave your hair flaky and dry?
. ..
Who loves Aussie?
Anne H.
Flowood , MS
Is this supposed to be a flexible styling product or more like a hair spray? Every time I used it, my hair turned out dry and hard.
portia d.
Waynesville, NC
Does this stuff hold on sdamp or humid days?
Mercedes F.
Okemos, MI
Does anyone else have a problem with it leaving your hair crunchy? Am I just using too much in my curls?