BY AUSSIE #10 in Hairspray

Perfect for naturally curly hair, also great on all hair types.

• Flexible formula for ultra springy hold that doesn’t weigh hair down
• Adds definition for carefree curls that pop
• UV Protection for hair (that helps protect hair’s protein to help preserve hair’s strength)

Could your curls use a little pick-me-up? With its lightweight formula, Aussie Sprunch Hairspray helps define curls while keeping their bounce. The result? A carefree, casual style that’ll have you saying ‘woke up like this.’ Plus, with UV Protection for hair, it helps protect hair’s protein to help preserve hair’s strength. Made with a touch of Australian Aloe, Jojoba Oil and Sea Kelp.

Directions: Spray the product 8 to 10 inches away from strands. Sprunch and Scrunch hair to your wavy liking and bam! You’re on your way.

Aerosol: Water, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat, Acrylates Copolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ammonium Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Diisobutyl Adipate, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

Non-Aerosol: Alcohol Denat., Water/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Potassium Hydroxide, Triethyl Citrate, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

• Does it help with curly,frizzy hair?1 Answers
  • Does it hold like normal hairspray?2 Answers
  • I love this stuff my hair is wavy but when I use this and...1 Answers
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I was hoping to like this Aussie Sprunch a lot more, because I really like Aussie's conditioners like the 3 minute miracle and hair sprays. But this did not do it for me like I'd hoped. Left my hair feeling hard, crispy, crunchy, some what sticky and it had my hair sooooo tangled that as you can imagine, I was really upset because those are like, ALL the things you don't want your hair to be like when getting around for work. So I had to start over and wasn't happy with the (lack of) results this left me with while rushing around after a shower for work, while I just wanted to scrunch, blow dry, then it normally equals waves for me but not with this stuff. I have not used it since because it was just horrible the first time and I just don't like it.👎
Nikki S.
Fairview, WV
I usually spray this on my hair after curling it to help it hold a little better, but I also use this when my hair is damp and I’m trying to make it a little curlier than normal (my hair is wavy with a few curls here and there, mostly just frizzy) I love the smell of this product and I have been using this sprunch spray for 5 or 6 years.
Alyssa S.
Rosemead, CA
this is the best hair spray ever !! it smells great, not to strong, if you get it on your face or any other body part it won't be sticky for long, my hair holds in place all the time, when I brush my hair after a long day of having it on it comes out nicely.
Adriana A.
Buena Park
Hairspray work pretty good, it doesn’t leave my hair crunchy or too stiff but rather just holds it in place. It smells pretty nice and isn’t a harsh smell. I have to major complaints about this product but nothing that is a game changer. I try not to use too much hairspray to begin with. But I always buy this one if I’m empty.
Sophie J.
Ypsilanti, MI
This hairspray is pretty good. I like it at the end of my hair regimen just to allow my hair to keep that moisture and remain just how I like it. It does not allow my hair to frizz quickly but eventually I seem to think the product does wear away after some time, I think because it is flexible hold.
Alex N.
Fort Worth, TX
This is, and has been, my go to hair spray for literal years. It smells so good and gives me the small amount of hold that I want when using a hair spray. My hair never feels crunchy and it also doesn’t make my scalp itchy if I happen to not wash my hair for a day or two after using it!
Samantha V.
Franklin Park, IL
I've always been a ride or die Aussie fan when it comes to hairspray. I use this on a daily basis and it holds all day. I also use the freeze it when its a windy day and my hair doesn't move! this is the best hairspray I've ever used although I do not like the smell
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
I LOVE this hair spray. It holds the style forever and the smell is amazing. It is my favorite hair spray. It's about the only one I'll use. Doesn't make my hair "crunchy" like other brands my hair is always soft but still the style stays. Just all around a great product!
Shaune P.
Buckeye
I love this hairspray because it smells amazing and I can smell it throughout the entire day if I smell my hair. It holds my hair into place without making my hair feel like I have hairspray in it. I also love that it’s a continuous spray so it sprays evenly on my hair.
Samantha O.
Raleigh
I usually am a big fan of Aussie and their products. This hairspray is just “ok”. It holds well.... at first. But after wearing for a little amount of time, it seems to disappear and no longer keeps my hair in place. The smell is nice, and the aerosol can sprays evenly with a fine mist but the hold just doesn’t last long enough.

If your looking for light hold, and something simply to add texture to your hair style, I recommend. But if you’re looking for hold that will last all day, I would try a different product!
Danielle I.
Does it leave your hair flaky and dry?
. ..
Who loves Aussie?
Anne H.
Flowood, MS
Is this supposed to be a flexible styling product or more like a hair spray? Every time I used it, my hair turned out dry and hard.
Mercedes F.
Okemos, MI
Does anyone else have a problem with it leaving your hair crunchy? Am I just using too much in my curls?
portia d.
Waynesville, NC
Does this stuff hold on sdamp or humid days?

Walmart