BY AUSSIE #19 in Hairspray

Perfect for naturally curly hair, also great on all hair types.

• Flexible formula for ultra springy hold that doesn’t weigh hair down
• Adds definition for carefree curls that pop
• UV Protection for hair (that helps protect hair’s protein to help preserve hair’s strength)

Could your curls use a little pick-me-up? With its lightweight formula, Aussie Sprunch Hairspray helps define curls while keeping their bounce. The result? A carefree, casual style that’ll have you saying ‘woke up like this.’ Plus, with UV Protection for hair, it helps protect hair’s protein to help preserve hair’s strength. Made with a touch of Australian Aloe, Jojoba Oil and Sea Kelp.

Directions: Spray the product 8 to 10 inches away from strands. Sprunch and Scrunch hair to your wavy liking and bam! You’re on your way.

Aerosol: Water, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat, Acrylates Copolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ammonium Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Diisobutyl Adipate, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

Non-Aerosol: Alcohol Denat., Water/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Potassium Hydroxide, Triethyl Citrate, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I was hoping to like this Aussie Sprunch a lot more, because I really like Aussie's conditioners like the 3 minute miracle and hair sprays. But this did not do it for me like I'd hoped. Left my hair feeling hard, crispy, crunchy, some what sticky and it had my hair sooooo tangled that as you can imagine, I was really upset because those are like, ALL the things you don't want your hair to be like when getting around for work. So I had to start over and wasn't happy with the (lack of) results this left me with while rushing around after a shower for work, while I just wanted to scrunch, blow dry, then it normally equals waves for me but not with this stuff. I have not used it since because it was just horrible the first time and I just don't like it.👎
Alyssa S.
Rosemead, CA
this is the best hair spray ever !! it smells great, not to strong, if you get it on your face or any other body part it won't be sticky for long, my hair holds in place all the time, when I brush my hair after a long day of having it on it comes out nicely.
Sophie J.
Ypsilanti, MI
Review for: 10 Oz (Aerosol) more...
This hairspray is pretty good. I like it at the end of my hair regimen just to allow my hair to keep that moisture and remain just how I like it. It does not allow my hair to frizz quickly but eventually I seem to think the product does wear away after some time, I think because it is flexible hold.
Lauren P.
Granite Falls, NC
Review for: 10 Oz (Aerosol) more...
I use this when I braid my hair while wet to wear wavy/curly the next day. Aussie products are always decently priced and can generally find coupons for them at certain stores. If I’m going for the no heat waves/curls from sleeping with my hair braided, this is my go to spray. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling sticky, stiff, or gross. If I use a curling wand, I need something with a little stronger of a hold as my hair won’t hold curls very well.
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
Review for: 8.5 Oz (Non-Aerosol) more...

Holds great, even with my fine, pin-straight hair. I kept curls in all day on a rainy day. I can't even keep curls on a dry day, so this was big. One container lasted a long time, and a little goes a long way! sometimes i get it on sale which is a plus!
Kim F.
Absecon, NJ
Review for: 8.5 Oz (Non-Aerosol) more...
Love this sprunch spray! It never makes my hair feel hard or look wet. It makes my curls look natural, bouncy, and full of volume. This is a great product for the price. Highly recommend purchasing this product!
Katherine B.
Review for: Hair Strong Hold more...
I love this spray for an all-day stay. It is great even has this grape smell that goes with it, so the hairspray is not overpowering at all. I started using the sprunch spray about 10 years ago. I am glad they have one similar to the one I used in high school. People always love the way my hair smell when I use it.
member-b7961
This product along with so many others from Aussie never lets me down, weather you are needing those few hairs to stay down to keeping every hair in place and up all night this is the product to grab for a vert affordable price with salon results!
Summer Q.
Princeton
Really recommend this Sprunch hairspray by Aussie if you're really wanting that curly and volumized look! I love Aussie and they quality of their products. This hairspray is a 10 for me!
Kaitlyn G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Review for: 8.5 Oz (Non-Aerosol) more...
Super cool sprunching gel. Does make my hair a little crunchy which personally I’m not a fan of. Overall it has great hold and defines curls but the crunch factor makes it something that i use very sparingly.
Danielle I.
Does it leave your hair flaky and dry?
. ..
Who loves Aussie?
Anne H.
Flowood , MS
Is this supposed to be a flexible styling product or more like a hair spray? Every time I used it, my hair turned out dry and hard.
portia d.
Waynesville, NC
Does this stuff hold on sdamp or humid days?
Mercedes F.
Okemos, MI
Does anyone else have a problem with it leaving your hair crunchy? Am I just using too much in my curls?