Aussie Sprunch Hairspray

Perfect for naturally curly hair, also great on all hair types. • Flexible formula for ultra springy hold that doesn’t weigh hair down • Adds definition for carefree curls that pop • UV Protection for hair (that helps protect hair’s protein to help preserve hair’s strength)

Where are my naturaly curl girls? My go to for keeping my curls bouncy and frizz freeis Aussie Sprunch Hairspray and Aussie Miracle Curls Mousse. Do you rock em or straighten? I Gave up fighting them bout 20 years ago because nothing worked. Any new amazing straightening shampoo or product that really knocks kink out curl?
Question for my curly hair people...is this the best Aussie product for curls? If not, which is ??
Is this good for normal hair?
Start your review of Aussie Sprunch Hairspray!
Laura R.
Gas City, IN
Aussie Sprunch Hairspray uploaded by Laura R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Aussie products . I used this hair spray for years. Its holds and it smells awsome. I have strait long hair . When I curl my hair I use this and it hokd my curl. Its priced great anyone can afford.
Alejandra G.
Forney, TX
Aussie Sprunch Hairspray uploaded by Alejandra G.
I really like the smell of this one. Unfortunately not the way it leaves feeling the hair after using it. It kind of leaves it hard, like if you had applied hairspray. Not what I was looking for.
Jessica L.
Portsmouth, OH
Aussie Sprunch Hairspray uploaded by Jessica L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Aussie is my number one pick when it comes to sprung spray!! I love the way it smells and works on my curls!! It holds my curls and keeps my hair from looking like frizzy mess!! I would recommend this hairspray to anyone with curly hair!!
Corrine V.
Pecos, NM
I hated the way other sprays left my hair with crusty flakes and dry greasy looking! Aussie Sprunch Spray is all I use and it holds super well!
Brenda R.
Minneapolis, MN
I've been using Aussie Sprunch spray since 1986. The smell reminds me of fun summer nights and big-a$$ed hair. While the white trash girls were using stinky Agua Net, us cool girls with Mall Hair were using Sprunch Spray and you could smell us a mile away.
Alex V.
Montgomery, AL
This stuff is my favorite! It gives a soft wavy curl and doesn't give you those hard crunchy curls that look so terrible! I would definitely recommend it !!!! Oh and it smells AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
krysti B.
I loved using this to hold my curls in all day! It held the shape very nicely without being too hard. My hair still bounced, not stiff at all. It didn't leave my hair sticky either.
Brittny E.
Kennewick, wa
I have been using this product for many years!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Keeps my curls from being frizzy
Mary B.
Mobridge, SD
If your looking to scrunch your hair this is the way to go. Gives some curl smells amazing and looks great.
Jamyleth U.
This smell is so bad it stinks and it doesn't really do anything for my curls I would not buy it again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer V.
il y a 10 mois
Christine T. il y a 7 mois
Yes! First I use the Aussie leave-in conditioner. Blow dry my hair, then I use Loreal Paris sleek it spray. I spray it on my hands and apply it to my hair that way. Works like a charm. Hope this helps you