BY AUSSIE #3 in Hair Mousse

Perfect for natural curls in need of hydration and hold. Also works on all hair types.

• Flexible hold that locks in curls for 24 hours
• Leaves curls smoother and shinier
• Lightweight formula that won’t weigh down curls

Could your curls use a little pick-me-up? Aussie Sprunch Mousse + Leave-In Conditioner, combines the styling power you want with the conditioning you need. This dual formula helps give curls a smoother, softer look, while adding definition for a carefree style that lasts all day.

Directions: Take a quarter sized amount of Mousse + Leave In Conditioner and work it through your mane. Don’t rinse! Just style to your liking, Sprunch and get going!

Water, Isobutane, Propane, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-4, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Lauramine Oxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Dimethiconol, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherylacetate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

• Where can I find this product at?3 Answers
  • My hair has gotten very dead and frizzy because I starte...1 Answers
  • I have found that many of these products don't hold for l...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "best mouse, i love the texture, the way it hold and the smell is pretty good as well." in 2 reviews
  • "I use it in my dry hair and wet for prepping. " in 2 reviews
  • "This product works well, I have pretty straight hair and it does give my hair that wave look, I would recommend this" in 1 review
  • "i generally love Aussie products, this is so so for my hair, i have thin and colored hair and i Do get volume with this product, smells amazing but i think the texture is kinda sticky and my hair will crunch literally if i use too much" in 1 review
  • "They always smell great and do what they say they will." in 1 review
Kelsey E.
I have super curly, thick hair, so I’m not one of those people that wakes up having a great hair day. I like to wet my hair and put mousse in it on days where I won’t be washing it before going out. Once it dries I straighten it just a bit to elongate my curls. This mousse is exactly what I want in a mousse: it doesn’t leave my hair crunchy, it doesn’t leave my hair feeling heavy, it doesn’t weigh down my curls, and it doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy. What this mousse DOES do is enhance my natural curls and leave my hair feeling soft and smelling great! I love this mousse so much I’ve recommended it to friends, and I’ll definitely be buying more when I run out!
Yajaira D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how this product leaves my hair smelling, I always get compliments when I wear any aussie product! As for how it held up, my hair is very complicated and tends to not hold for a lot of mousses (as i have long curly hair) but it worked so well with this one!! I love it and I recommend it!
emmy o.
This works really nice for prepping the hair what or dry, works either way it holds and feels pretty good. I personally just am not a fan of the smell , sometimes it just feels overwhelming maybe cuz I'm more sensitive to smells but the product performance is great!!
Lauren A.
Smithfield, UT
I have used this product for over ten years. I love that I can use it with wet or damp hair and it activates my natural wave. It is a great price point and not to mention that it smells great too! My wave is mostly underneath and this product helps create curls on the top layers of my hair.
Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
Aussie is one of my favorite hair care brands. This one in particular smells great and leave my hair feeling hydrated and smooth. Although it’s a mousse it does not leave that hard sticky residue feeling! I would recommend everyone tries this.
Yasmen W.
Kissimmee, FL
This mousse doesn’t weigh my hair down or cause it to be greasy/oily. It’s kind of sticky when you put it on but it doesn’t make your hair feel sticky. It smells really good too! I have really thin hair and love that it doesn’t make it flat.
Gabrielle B.
Roseville, MI
I usually only use Aussie and I have very very curly hair. With that being said this product for my hair isn’t the way to go. It was stiff and dry. I don’t usually have this issue with Aussie so I was disappointed. It does smell good though.
Kate H.
Fremont, NE
I love Aussie products in general but this one was a little lackluster for me. I enjoyed the scent but the sprunch did t last long which was a little disappointing. However, this dud hasn’t deterred me away from buying their other products.
Michelle E.
Johnson City
I loved this stuff in middle school, I will still occasionally use it but I try not to put as much product in my hair now that I'm older. This stuff held great, and smelled fanstastic!! I think I used it more because of the smell!!
Megan C.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
Does the job of holding my waves in place but makes my hair crunchy. I don’t always like to blow dry my hair but with this product it’s a necessity. Not a huge investment so I’ll use the rest but probably won’t buy again.
Taylor J.
Hayden, ID
Does this product leave your hair feeling crunchy?
April H.
Warner Robins , GA
Does this product help to hold loose curls? I have wavy hair but if I do not brush it after a shower it is really curly. I am looking for something to help hold them all day so that they do not fall out as soon as I brush.
Darya K.
Does this product provide volume on the top of the head?
DaniellaMarie G.
Where can I find this product at?
Yaz U.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this good for frizzy hair?