BY AUSSIE #23 in Leave-In Conditioner

Seventeen's Best Beauty Awards Besties Winner 2011 Styles and conditions hair for daring definition Flexible hold hair mousse + leave-in conditioner Add some roo to your do Contains Natural Australian Ingredients see more...

• My hair has gotten very dead and frizzy because I started to use...1 Answers
  • I have found that many of these products don't hold for long. Has...2 Answers
  • Is this good for frizzy hair? 3 Answers
Aussie Sprunch Hair Mousse + Leave-in Conditioner
  • "best mouse, i love the texture, the way it hold and the smell is pretty good as well." in 2 reviews
  • "I use it in my dry hair and wet for prepping. " in 2 reviews
  • "This product works well, I have pretty straight hair and it does give my hair that wave look, I would recommend this" in 1 review
  • "I have completely natural hair that is pretty thick, so maybe a stronger holding product would work better for me." in 1 review
  • "i generally love Aussie products, this is so so for my hair, i have thin and colored hair and i Do get volume with this product, smells amazing but i think the texture is kinda sticky and my hair will crunch literally if i use too much" in 1 review
Alisha P.
Review for: Aussie Sprunch Hair Mousse + Leave-in Conditioner 6.8 Oz
I used this way back when I had a perm and I liked it because it didn’t seem to dry my hair out as much and feel scratchy on my neck like other mousses can do. The smell was ok but I can’t say how it would work for volume on my current hair.
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of Aussie products. My hair is wavy so I was able to scrunch it while I was using it then go to bed and leave it in. It has really helped to nourish and restore my hair before this product my hair was dry and brittle.
Melanie L.
California, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sprunch spray! I love that this product makes my hair routine quick and easy. The product is affordable as well. I appreciate that it doesn't make my hair crispy and also has a nice smell. Since my hair has kind of a natural wave, this product really helps to enhance that. It's lightweight as well. I would also like to add that I think I like the spray bottle one better than the aerosol can but that's just my preference.
Amanda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Using this product was a very good experience. It makes my hair feel smooth and silky. I’ve been using Aussie for three years and it never fails to disappoint me. This is my favorite product to use and I would definitely recommend this.
Jessica P.
Russell , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve used this a few times recently and have been pleased. It dries soft and touchable. Pretty average price compared to other options. I would say this is one of the better mousse I have used. Especially with the leave-in condition combo definitely leaves your hair looking and feeling healthy.
Jackie B.
Drexel Hill
Beauty Junkie Expert
This worked great on my hair and I definitely noticed a difference when I used this. My hair is very dry and damaged and this really helped
And it smells amazinggg
Kayla C.
Keyport, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My new go-to hair product. I've been having a hard time dealing with my new short hair, but Aussie has been a life saver. The Sprunch Mousse actually styles my hair without leaving it greasy or hard. I now get beautiful little curls that bounce, move, and last for hours.
Nicole Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve used this mousse for years and it’s the best one I’ve come across. I use it to scrunch my hair and it still looks soft and shiny and smells fantastic. It really works for great for damaged hair and is definitely recommend
Cami T.
Sunrise, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such an amazing smelling product and also very affective. The price is suitable and worth every dime. Leaves my hair feeling soft and I found it to be more helpful than other brands. Would recommend to others
Chelsea B.
Shinnston, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love aussie products, all of them! Aussie mousse is probably my favorite mousse out there.. for roughly 4 bucks a big can last me awhile. doesn't hold curl as long as i'd like it to but overall i love it!
Taylor J.
Hayden, ID
Does this product leave your hair feeling crunchy?
Yaz U.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this good for frizzy hair?
April H.
Warner robins, GA
Does this product help to hold loose curls? I have wavy hair but if I do not brush it after a shower it is really curly. I am looking for something to help hold them all day so that they do not fall out as soon as I brush.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product provide volume on the top of the head?
Dana B.
Lewes, DE
Do they have any other products for spruch?