BY AUSSIE #39 in Leave-In Conditioner

Seventeen's Best Beauty Awards Besties Winner 2011 Styles and conditions hair for daring definition Flexible hold hair mousse + leave-in conditioner Add some roo to your do Contains Natural Australian Ingredients see more...

• My hair has gotten very dead and frizzy because I started to use...1 Answers
  • I have found that many of these products don't hold for long. Has...2 Answers
  • Is this good for frizzy hair? 3 Answers
Aussie Sprunch Hair Mousse + Leave-in Conditioner
  • "best mouse, i love the texture, the way it hold and the smell is pretty good as well." in 2 reviews
  • "I use it in my dry hair and wet for prepping. " in 2 reviews
  • "This product works well, I have pretty straight hair and it does give my hair that wave look, I would recommend this" in 1 review
  • "I have completely natural hair that is pretty thick, so maybe a stronger holding product would work better for me." in 1 review
  • "i generally love Aussie products, this is so so for my hair, i have thin and colored hair and i Do get volume with this product, smells amazing but i think the texture is kinda sticky and my hair will crunch literally if i use too much" in 1 review
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite and only mousse I use for scrunching my hair! Plus doubles as a leave in conditioner so can't lose there. It's scrunched my hair so beautifully while leaving my hair soft to the touch. Does not make hair hard or crunchy and holds good all day. I don't even have to use hairspray or anything with it. Plus my hair isn't frizzy or puffy with his either. If u want a mousse to scrunch defidently try this one first I guarantee u won't be dissappointed. I have thin fine naturally slightly wavy hair and makes it soo much better. Plus my hair doesn't hold curl well either but with this it does.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
This product is literally the best thing I could ever use. I have very fine hair but it is pretty curly and difficult to tame with all the flyaways. This product keeps everything in check while allowing me the body and the movement I want.

Be careful though because it will leave a film on your hands, soap and water will clean that right up. Also your hair could flatten out in the rain but that happens with anything. It keeps well in moisture though! I sat outside with it raining for three hours for graduation and my hair still looked great for pictures after!
Kim G.
Kim G.
Tiffin, OH
My go to brand for curl and hold is always and will always be Aussie! I started using the sprunch spray in high school and here I am 12 years later still using Aussie sprunch mousse. Since it is leave in conditioner it leaves your hair smelling like grapes all the time and keeps whichever do you're using in place! It also is useful that you can still use it on wet damp hair , such as after getting out of the shower !
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Westland , MI
I like this product a lot! I use it in conjunction with Tressemé's Split Remedy leave in treatment, and it gives me good results. I get compliments on the smell all the time, and the hold is very soft and natural. All in all, I would recommend this. I took one star off, because I don't think that it's the super great leave in conditioner that it claims to be, just a really nice mousse.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Campbell, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing! I have super thick wavy hair and this stuff defines my curls without making them sticky. I use this every time I scrunch my hair. It works! I would defiantly recommend this to anyone. I've used up a whole can and I will buy more! Another plus is the cost, very inexpensive and can be bought at the dollar general or Walgreens, and if you catch it right they will offer coupons!
Grace V.
Grace V.
YASSS! This is the best mousse! Bonus, it's a leave in conditioner! I have this in my hair in my profile pic, so check it out. I love the curl it gives me. It has that awesome Aussie smell. It makes my ends so shiny, and not frizzy at all. My hair is short, thick, curly/wavy, and frizzy. It makes my hair feel soft, too. I love this and totally recommend it.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Portland, OR
I use this every time I get done washing my hair. I apply the product to the tips of me hair while it is still damp! Love the scent! However, becareful of applying too much because it will make your hair feel thick and oily!

Pricing is not too bad, I got the product from walmart. I have had it for over a year and a half and I am not even half way yet!
emily s.
emily s.
I have been an avid user of this product since I was young. As a person with uncontrollable wavy hair, this is a life saver. Used before bed on wet hair leaves me with GORGEOUS hair in the morning. The smell is also a plus. I have repurchased this multiple times and would recommend it to anyone that wants to calm their waves or even curls.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Product is ok, I love the smell mostly. I find the price ok but it's not worth it to me to buy unless it's just for a up do look at which for that it holds incredibly well. My hair is long, dry, curly and frizzy and this product made my hair crunchy and the bottom frizzy I was never happy leaving my hair down with this product
Jen H.
Jen H.
This is my all-time favorite mousse. It smells great and gives me a great hold all day long. I had no clue it was a leave in conditioner until I come here to review it, and that makes it even better! I loved it for the flexible hold and now I love it for yet another reason. It is affordable and worth the buy.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Hayden, ID
Does this product leave your hair feeling crunchy?
Yaz U.
Yaz U.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this good for frizzy hair?
April H.
April H.
Warner Robins , GA
Does this product help to hold loose curls? I have wavy hair but if I do not brush it after a shower it is really curly. I am looking for something to help hold them all day so that they do not fall out as soon as I brush.
Darya K.
Darya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product provide volume on the top of the head?
Dana B.
Dana B.
Lewes, DE
Do they have any other products for spruch?