BY AUSSIE #2 in Hair Mousse

Perfect for natural curls in need of hydration and hold. Also works on all hair types.

• Flexible hold that locks in curls for 24 hours
• Leaves curls smoother and shinier
• Lightweight formula that won’t weigh down curls

Could your curls use a little pick-me-up? Aussie Sprunch Mousse + Leave-In Conditioner, combines the styling power you want with the conditioning you need. This dual formula helps give curls a smoother, softer look, while adding definition for a carefree style that lasts all day.

Directions: Take a quarter sized amount of Mousse + Leave In Conditioner and work it through your mane. Don’t rinse! Just style to your liking, Sprunch and get going!

Water, Isobutane, Propane, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-4, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Lauramine Oxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Dimethiconol, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherylacetate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil

• Where can I find this product at?3 Answers
  • My hair has gotten very dead and frizzy because I starte...1 Answers
  • I have found that many of these products don't hold for l...2 Answers
Aussie Sprunch Hair Mousse + Leave-in Conditioner
  • "best mouse, i love the texture, the way it hold and the smell is pretty good as well." in 2 reviews
  • "I use it in my dry hair and wet for prepping. " in 2 reviews
  • "This product works well, I have pretty straight hair and it does give my hair that wave look, I would recommend this" in 1 review
  • "i generally love Aussie products, this is so so for my hair, i have thin and colored hair and i Do get volume with this product, smells amazing but i think the texture is kinda sticky and my hair will crunch literally if i use too much" in 1 review
  • "They always smell great and do what they say they will." in 1 review
Jacklyn C.
Jacksonville
Aussie is by far one of my favorite hair products. I wanted to keep the curl in my hair long lasting and this was the exact product i needed! Compared to other hair products for the purpose of keeping your hair the way u want it id say this is the best. Its affordable and definetly will not let you down or dissapoint you. Aussie is awesome
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
This is the best 2 in 1 ever ! I love that it’s mousse and leave in conditioner . It’s legit the two things I use for my hair ! Makes my hair so nice and healthy! Yes I would definitely recommend and buy again ! Aussie is a great brand with great products ! Very affordable ladies !
Gabrielle B.
Roseville, MI
I usually only use Aussie and I have very very curly hair. With that being said this product for my hair isn’t the way to go. It was stiff and dry. I don’t usually have this issue with Aussie so I was disappointed. It does smell good though.
marisa l.
Valrico fl
This is great. I have really thin and straight hair and when my hair is wet I like to scrunch it up using this and then ill let my hair sit in a bun for a few minutes and then I'll let it down and my hair has the cutest Beachy waves, when i try to use this technique with gel my hair gets extremely dry and hard and it comes out looking like spaghetti lol, but never with this, it leaves the curls so soft and bouncy . I'm absolutely In love
Melanie L.
California, MD
I love this sprunch spray! I love that this product makes my hair routine quick and easy. The product is affordable as well. I appreciate that it doesn't make my hair crispy and also has a nice smell. Since my hair has kind of a natural wave, this product really helps to enhance that. It's lightweight as well. I would also like to add that I think I like the spray bottle one better than the aerosol can but that's just my preference.
Ally P.
Bayonne
Works amazing on my hair! Since my hair is already a little curly it helps get the full curls. It helps make your hair shiny, and was very much effective. I would continue to buy it because of the way it makes my hair look and feel!
Denise H.
Manchester, KY
if you like to scrunch your hair for a fast and easy style this is amazing for it! Not only does it help create wave and curl in your hair, it keeps it hydrated and doesn’t seem to cause much damage.
Diana F.
,love love love! Mouse and leave in conditioner in one! It doesn't leave me hair as hard and it gives it a nice shine to my hair! Also, it doesn't leave my hair flakey!
Rissi Z.
Mansfield
Oh do I love this product! I'm a fanatic for curly/crimpy hair and this gives me nice small waves in my hair and I'm in love with it !! The smell is amazing as well
Holly R.
I have used this product for years. It’s my go-to for a leave in conditioner + mousse. Very affordable pricing. Best for hydrating your hair. Product is very effective in my opinion, it does exactly what it is supposed to do. I would definitely purchase this again.
Taylor J.
Hayden, ID
Does this product leave your hair feeling crunchy?
April H.
Warner Robins, GA
Does this product help to hold loose curls? I have wavy hair but if I do not brush it after a shower it is really curly. I am looking for something to help hold them all day so that they do not fall out as soon as I brush.
Darya K.
Does this product provide volume on the top of the head?
DaniellaMarie G.
Where can I find this product at?
Yaz U.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this good for frizzy hair?