BY AUSSIE #92 in Hairspray

Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I am so glad I found this spray to hold my curls after I diffuse it.  I usually will break the cast by placing my head up side down and fluffing up the curls to get volume and also to get the gel to break up so you are less likely to have that wet or crunchy look to your curls. Instead they are soft and full. Sprunch spray can easily hold the curl for the whole day! The price of this is great so I am so satisfied.  Aussie Sprunch Catch the Wave Hair Spray Strong Hold
Bobbi D.
Kitts Hill, OH
This product is absolutely amazing. My hair will not usually hold a scrunch but with this, it will last all day. My expectations were blown away. It also has a great smells and does not leave you hair smelling funky. I have not had any issues with this product since is started using it.
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
I use almost this whole line for curly hair. My hair is weighed down by products for curly hair but not this. I absolutely love this but for that they test on animals as far as I know. This is why I'm giving it a 3 star if not for that I would have given a 5. Aussie Maximum Hold Aussome Volume Texturizing Gel
Char R.
Grayson
Yep, 5 stars from me. If I were only able to choose one single hair product to have ever again (please don't let this ever happen!) it would be this little bottle. The softest curl hold that I've yet to find, especially for the price. And I love the fragrance.
Baylee H.
I have naturally curly hair and my whole life has been a battle of trying new products to give my curls the life they desperately need. I've used this product in the past but have stopped using it because I like my curls to have more of a soft, natural look and this product leaves it very crunchy and dull
caty a.
I absolutely love this product. I have naturally curly hair and my curls fall out during the day due to the weight of my hair, but with this product they stay tight!
💋Cara S.
I love to use this stuff! I spray the length of my hair while damp and before drying, while avoiding to spray the crown & roots because that is where I use my Root Boosting spray. It helps add volume and keep frizz away while drying. The end result is gorgeoys. My hair looks healthy, soft, thick, shiny, all while being extremely manageable as a result. I HAVE to always have this product on hand when it comes to doing my hair the way I want it to look. FYI - My fav go-to look is a straight, shiny, beautiful, blowout.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
I have stick straight hair, and beach waves are a thing, so I hoped the Aussie Sprunch hairspray would help. I had nothing but trouble with the spritzer pump. It clogged constantly. I spent most of my time running the pump under hot water to clear the line. I tried just putting a little on my palm and rubbing it through my hair, but it was instantly sticky and I think it all just stayed on my hand. ..BumBumBum.. not a winner for me.
Bethany C.
Fort Worth, TX
This product has been around since I was a kid, and my mom introduced me to it. I love it for a quick spray after a shower, and you have no time to use heat tools on your hair. I use it on damp hair and scrunch it in. The only thing that could be improved would be the fact that it leaves my hair kind of "crunchy" and not super smooth, but I think that's just what kind of product a scrunch spray is. Would buy it again.
Alexandria S.
Virginia Bch, VA
This hair spray is one of my absolute favorites! I can find it pretty much anywhere, drug stores and Ulta almost always have it. The price point is excellent and always within my budget as well. It's very easy to use, the sprayer does not get clogged as I know some other brands and their spritz clogs up. It holds my hair all day and I will continue to purchase this product as long as they never change the formula.