Aussie Spray Gloss uploaded by Kym P.Aussie Spray Gloss uploaded by Amanda S.

BY AUSSIE

Ditch the Dullness Spray Gloss polishes off your style with a light shine that s never sticky.  What a bright idea! Add Shine in a Snap The You Can Shine collection gives silky, shimmery shine to your dull, dry do. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair. . see more...

Janie C.
Tabiona, UT
I love this product a whole lot!! Everyone needs to go out and buy it and try it. You all will definitely not want for any other product. It gets rid of my fly always and shines with out the greasiness that you get with other products. I have 3 teenage daughters that are really picky about what they use and they all love this and each of them has totally different hair types and needs and this product does wonders for there hair. Plus the smell of there products smells so great. It's a very addicting smell and product. You'll all love it!! Thanku Aussie!!
La-la M.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This stuff is amazing! I always see people that have such shiny and healthy looking hair. I take care of my hair but I can never get it looking shiny the way other people do. Until I discovered this product! Now I look like the girls in the TV commercials.
I have the most beautiful hair. Which is hard because I dye my hair...A LOT. But it looks so good now.
Courtney B.
Walker, MI
Personally this is not one of my favorite products for making my hair shiny. I found that I prefer products I can work through my hair and that is harder to do with a spray. Also, I find this product to make my hair feel sticky and look somewhat greasier as opposed to shiny kind of like too much hairspray. Not a bad product though overall.
Rachel T.
Belle Chasse, LA
I have used several different products to control my frizzies and make my hair look shiny with out looking greasy . No other product has worked the way I wanted it to until I found this product ! I love it and it is awesome !!! I would recommend this to anyone who wants the same thing for their hair ! I also use it on my daughters hair ... She is mixed so she has a mixture of white and black hair and it makes her curls so shiny and relaxed without the frizz !!!
Heather A.
Georgetown, KY
I just got this product the other day, the smell is blah its okay i guess, i like the flower smells myself, any ways it works pretty good, but when you use it, it doesn't mist like i like it just like a stream, i don't no if i have a defective bottle or thats just how they were made, but for the most part its a good product i guess
Samad s.
Belleville, NJ
This product here is very good for those of you with naturally dry hair and you want to give it that nice, natural, healthy hair shine. Smells amazing and doesn't leave a gross oily mess up there either. So for all of my brothers and sisters of the dry hair community i Recommend this item too you !! enjoy
Jasmine B.
I have struggled to add shine a gloss to my hair for years but this product definitely did my hair justice. Having thick curly hair is hard to manage but I would highly recommend others to buy this product. It's super cheap and very effective and necessary for your daily hair regiment.
Alicia H.
Ozark, AL
This product ended up not being what I wanted or expected. I expected a milder spray-form of a shine serum, but that's not at all what I got. While this product did make my hair shiny but not oily-looking, it made my hair FALL FLAT. That is noooot acceptable!!! If I wore a ponytail or braid of some kind, then fine - but if I wore my hair in curls or straight, the style just fell flat and looked like I stood outside on a July day with 100% humidity. Not cool.
Sami M.
Blackwood, NJ
I personally love aussie products but this product in particular is one of my favorites. This spray always leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. Also it leaves my hair looking silky and shiny. I would definitely purchase this product again and I would recommend it as well!
Alexis L.
Katy, TX
This product does what it says what it'll do: add shine. The only problem is that since it's so wet, you can't really use this on heat styled hair. It lasts for a long time since you only need a couple sprays. This product would get 4 stars if Aussie didn't test on animals.
Jessica T.
What does this product actually do? Does anyone recommend it?
Amanda F.
Bellevue , KY
A lot of "shine" products seem to leave my hair greasy and take away the volume. What is the finish like with this product?
I recently started using a flat iron and I have problems with my Argan oil spray making my hair either heavy or not de-frizzed. Has anyone experienced these issues with this product?
Carolina l.
Hallandale fl, FL
Not too heavy like other gloss serums smells soo good and is very conveniently priced