Aussie Smoothing Serum uploaded by Jazz w.

BY AUSSIE #38 in Hair Serums

Double - Duty Beauty Smoothing Serum helps protect against daily styling damage while keeping frizz under control. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek. Options to moisturize your mane and smooth your locks.  Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen.  We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted:  clean, simple, beautiful hair.

Kelsey P.
This is all in all a great leave in product. It detangles my hair and leaves it feeling soft, and looking smooth. It does make my hair look shinier as well. The smell is definitely noticeable, but to me it’s a pleasant sweet tart smell, so I don’t mind. The reason I deducted a star is due to the ability of this product to leave your hair looking wet or oily at the ends of you add just a minutely excess amount. That’s also a benefit as far as a little going a long way, but nothing irks me more than washing and drying my hair only to find that my hair looks greasy and dirty at the ends due to a leave in product.
Laura A.
Austin
I have been using this product for about 3 months and I absolutely love it. It tames most of my fly away hairs. Not too smelly. I have very thin and wavy/curly hair. I recommend this product - it’s cheap and it works. I just bought a 3-pack from Amazon!
Macey A.
Denison
Aussie is my absolute favorite hair care brand. If I use anything else my hair is very dry and brittle. I have literally walked into a gas station before and some one asked me if i was using it. It smells so good and that is definitely a plus.
Amanda L.
This stuff works miracles on my hair ! You can use this serum on you hair after showering when your hair is damp or before your about to straighten your hair and its amazing! It leaves your hair smooth looking and also very soft feeling like silk ! Totally worth buying ! Totally love this stuff !
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
This product to me works pretty well. It also lasts me a very long time. I small amount is what you need to use so that your hair doesn't become greasy or anything. They smell for this product is good also I would recommend
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
I love the way this product makes my hair feel. It leaves it with a shine like no other and definitely leaves it silky smooth. It is a great product to use when you are straightening your hair! I buy it all the time!
Vanessa C.
Fort Worth , TX
I really love this serum it smells very good and most importantly it makes my hair feel and look good! I've seen a lot of improvement in my hair and I would buy this again and the price is reasonable!
Greyson B.
Beaumont, TX
You are the same as I am so glad that my phone to get my money and time consuming but it would have oa in my head hurts and my dad and his girlfriend in my room is the most recent version and the best way of saying it is the most beautiful and amazing I can't believe I'm saying the most recent quarter to get my money and time consuming but it would have a nice dream about my mom just called the cops on my mind and the best way for me I have no idea what I'm talking bout my best friend in my head and a few years and it will not have the right thing and the rest is the only way you want me on Twitter for iPhone users and a few years and it will take the bus driver just got out the door for you guys should have the right way and it was the best thing about it is the only way you can be the first place for me and I love the way you can get it right away with the new version is the only thing that would have to go back and I love the way I am a huge fan of you are the same thing to say I
Abigail D.
Doral, FL
I absolutely love this serum, it makes wonders! It leaves my hair so soft and it smells amazing!!! Like coconut! Is so effective if you need to give live to your hair ! I absolutely recommend it, is not expensive!
Rena H.
Glenpool, OK
I was sceptical about using this product. most smoothing serums feel heavy and just end up leaving my hair limp. I am glad to say I was pleasantly surprised at how well this worked. I used a small amount, I was afraid of the weighted down feeling, and a little really does go a long way. I loved the way it made my hair look and feel. The only reason I did not give it ore stars was the scent, it smells good but to me it was a little strong and I felt that it interfered with any other scent I was wearing. This definitely a repurchase item for me.
Ryan T.
Stinnett, TX
Just wondering how expensive this is and if it is greasy?
Michelle N.
Mount Airy, MD
I wanna know if I can use this after do my hair (hair dryer) ?
Heather A.
does this work? need some thing so smooth out my hair on those rough days.
Adriana Z.
Bridgeport, CT
Is this serum suitable for curly hair?
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?