Aussie Smooth 'N Bloom Smoothing Shampoo, 29.2 fl oz uploaded by Sky N.Aussie Smooth 'N Bloom Smoothing Shampoo, 29.2 fl oz uploaded by Kirby F.

BY AUSSIE

A deeper clean with a brighter floral fragrance for the whole family. Aussie Family Smooth N Bloom Shampoo. A fresh, floral vibe for your whole tribe! A shampoo the whole family can use. Smooth N Bloom leaves hair clean, fresh and fabulous. With a Touch of Lavender. Floral Scent. 1-8-NO-WORRIES see more...

Ruth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this as a replacement to a much more expensive brand of shampoo designed to smooth out frizz (I need to save money).

I gave this three stars because I haven't noticed any "smoothing properties" on my hair... my hair feels just the way it does after a clarifying shampoo. In the end, it provides a fantastic clean, but I wouldn't certainly say it has any smoothing properties (at least not to my processed hair).
Marina T.
Aussie shampoo and conditioner is the best!! It's seriously my number on product... I recommend this product for everyone!! It makes your hair smell good soft and smooth!! Your hair look very healthy after using this!!! It's the best and I love it!!!
Carly R.
We love that this shampoo comes in a pump bottle! Makes it nice and easy and neat and clean! It keeps my daughters hair nice and clean! My husband and I also use it and are happy. We just recently quit because we switched to an all natural shampoo!
Sabreea C.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been team natural since birth. And this shampoo is great in my long curly hair. It leaves it weightless and doesn't leave a residue on the scalp like most shampoo that I've use
Zoe A.
Colton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this shampoo all of the time. I love it very much it lathers, and repairs your damaged hair. Most of the other conditioners don't do this but it's great for your hair.
Sharayah G.
Keizer, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Aussie products, their shampoos are one of my favorites. You can buy a pack of shampoo and conditioner for less then $10 at Walmart. They smell good too!
Jessica R.
Prosperity, SC
My hair is so smooth and shiny! I was hoping it would help with fly sways it helps a little but not much. Super easy to wash out of hair and foams nicely!
Sharon E.
Ontario , CA
What can I say about this shampoo smells really good & leaves my hair feeling smooth & soft .
Heather B.
Lancaster, SC
I love Aussie hair products. They work well, smell fantastic and there is nothing to complain about. I think that Aussie is amazing, I wish I had more of their products.
Jenny v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I swear this shampoo makes my hair feels fresh and clean! i also really like the scent it has!