Aussie Smooth 'N Bloom Smoothing Conditioner, 29.2 fl oz uploaded by Laney W.Aussie Smooth 'N Bloom Smoothing Conditioner, 29.2 fl oz uploaded by Shelter M.

BY AUSSIE

A deep conditioner with a brighter floral fragrance for the whole family. Aussie Family Smooth N Bloom Conditioner. A fresh, floral vibe for your whole tribe! Condition the whole crew with one conditioner. Smooth N Bloom leaves hair smooth, fresh, and fabulous. With a Touch of Lavender. 1-8-NO-WORRIES see more...

Arianna D.
Arianna D.
Summerville, SC
This is my current conditioner that I've been using for a few weeks now. I've noticed my hair grow so much softer and faster, too. This product isn't very expensive, has a pleasant scent and has the matching shampoo too. It tames my messy, crazy, curly hair and leaves it smelling delightful. You can find these products at drug stores, and wholesale stores. I'd recommend this to anyone with any texture hair as it's pleasant and inexpensive.
Cleopatra M.
Cleopatra M.
Fairfield, CT
This is pretty cool. I have really curly hair, probably about 3c-4a and it makes my hair pretty shiny and very very smooth. It wasn't too expensive, I believe the big bottle was abut $7, its pretty. Its got a nice purple color going with it and I think I'm gonna get it again. I put a couple of my friends on to it and they all love it.
Chassidy H.
Chassidy H.
Lebanon Jct, KY
This shampoo has worked so well for me. I have hair that you can't use the same shampoo on for long or it will seem as though the shampoo is no longer cleansing my hair, but with this shampoo I have been able to keep using and it does exactly what it should. It really adds moisture to my dry hair and keeps it tame.
julia p.
julia p.
Sanford, MI
Favorite conditioner out there! My sister showed this to me and I am in love. I have thick frizzy hair and my hair feels so soft and silky after using this product. Also, for my ladies out there, here's another awesome thing... GREAT as a shaving "cream"! Also leaves my legs super soft. Perfect 2 in 1:)
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Minonk, IL
This is one of my favorite conditioners that I have used. It's not too expensive at least! Though I love this product, sometimes it leaves my hair feeling soft for a while and then tangles easier. But that could just be me. My mom uses it and is completely in love with it and buys it all the time!
chasity g.
chasity g.
Elwood, IN
This stuff is absolutely amazing. you know when you've done your hair and walk out in sticky humid air and your hair just goes nuts. i believe this helps with that. great product. hair stays nice and moist. i would most def recommend this to friends and you can pick it up at most drug stores.
Jessy O.
Jessy O.
Englewood, CO
I love this conditioner for my hair. It works great and does what it's suppose to. I get such smooth silky looking hair every time I use this conditioner. I use it in conjunction with the shampoo. I have straight hair and this helps to control the frizz. I would definitely buy this again.
Jaimie B.
Jaimie B.
Coral Gables, FL
I love love love Aussie Smoot N' Bloom conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling so smooth. I bought it at Target. I have blonde, straight hair but it tends to get dry. The coconut scent might be my most favorite thing about this product. I am extremely satisfied and will continue using it!
Taydra F.
Taydra F.
I use this conditioner regularly. Unlike others conditioners it leaves my hair feeling soft instead of dry. My hair isn't too thin or too thick, it's in between. It has a pleasant scent that lasts long enough. I obviously love this product as I keep using. I'd definitely recommend this.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Osceola, WI
Love Love Love this conditioner!! It really does get my hair awesomely smooth and leaves it with a little shine throughout the day. Also non greasy! Affordable for the amount you are getting - great value. Definitely would recommend to anyone but especially those with thick/long hair!