Aussie Petal Soft Dry Conditioner

Perfect for hair in need of extra moisture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aussie Petal Soft Dry Conditioner!
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
Aussie Petal Soft Dry Conditioner uploaded by Miranda F.
I love Aussie Petal Soft Dry Conditioner! It hydrates and moisturizes hair making it feel super soft! There is no residue and doesn’t leave a greasy feeling! It has a fabulous fruity scent of coconut, peach, and vanilla! This keeps hair looking fresh and fabulous!
Andrea N.
Ortonville , MI
I’ve recently dyed my hair blue so I can’t wash it with shampoo and conditioner for a two days and this has been wonderful. It made my hair feel very smooth and silky! The only down side is it doesn’t smell to good
Samantha C.
Thibodaux, LA
This dry conditioner smells amazing, softens my hair, reduces frizz and I find my split ends are less noticeable. I use it every time I use dry shampoo. Its definitely worth trying for the price!
Ashley S.
Gaffney, SC
Aussie Petal Soft Dry Conditioner uploaded by Ashley S.
The Aussie Petal Soft Dry Conditioner is outstanding! This product helps to keep your hair feeling soft and moisturized even on non wash days. My morning routine starts with shaking the spray really well then I hold 6-8 inches from my hair and apply from mid-lengths to ends. Then I comb through and work it into my hair until it's all absorbed. The fragrance is amazing and the packaging is really cute. I have definitely recommended this product as soon as I tried it for the first time. Aussie
Viviana G.
Holyoke, CO
I got this the other day and I really like it! I added it into my hair routine. Right after my hair dries, I apply it and it makes it a lot easier to style my hair. It smells great, makes your hair soft, doesn’t cause hair flakes or dandruff. I definitely recommend it.

Looking for your answer?