BY AUSSIE

• How are the Aussie products? Do they work? Are they expen...2 Answers
Rafaela S.
Acton, MA
I love products of AUSSIE ! Is amazing. Have a excellent hydration and your price is the best. I think that it can be good for dry hair. I using this everyday and I’m very satisfied with the results. I love !!!
Jamie S.
This shampoo smells great but drys my hair out quite a bit! The pricing it good! It is long lasting so you don’t have to wash your hair for the next couple of days! It lathers nice and smells fantastic
Rocio G.
El Paso, TX
It’s one of the cheapest shampoos at target so I always get it and it smells sooooo good which is another plus to using it. It lasts me a while and a little goes a long way with using this shampoo. I have long hair so not a lot of product is needed
Claudia S.
Dallas, TX
Great product does smooth your hair I recommend for people who dye here hair , my mom uses for that I never dyed my hair but seems to work on my mom great prices smells great very satisfied
Amber P.
Roanoke, VA
Aussie Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner Spray. love how this feels and how strong it makes my hair. love this stuff and would not use anything else.

smells just like grapes and keeps my hair soft
Samantha D.
Saint Louis, MO
Love love love this Aussie hair product! I am never disappointed when I use their products and you won’t be either. I recommend this because it makes my hair super soft and it feels so much more healthier after I use it.
Gloria K.
I have curly hair and shampoos always leaving it feeling really dry and knotted. This was no exeption unfortunately. It doesn't actually make my hair soft. Pretty disappointed about that. However, I have liked the conditioners from this brand. I do recommend those!
Ana R.
Dallas, TX
This product its amazing if you have color treated hair thats is dry and frizzy. I used to use it when I had bleached my hair about 9 months ago. My hair was dead which it scared me because I had never felt my hair so dry and weak. This shampoo saved my hair until I let grow to my natural hair. I would really recommend.
Sage Y.
While this product smells awesome, I'm not a huge fan. It feels like it doesn't deeply shampoo enough, and I have to repeat at least once to get all my product out. It does the job, but is somewhat typical drugstore quality.
Marissa G.
I have been using Aussie shampoo and conditioner for several years now. It is a great shampoo, keeps my hair soft and clean and has a great smell. There is multiply types for all different kinds of hair. Highly recommend!
Anna D.
How are the Aussie products? Do they work? Are they expensive?