BY AUSSIE

• How are the Aussie products? Do they work? Are they expensive?2 Answers
Gloria K.
I have curly hair and shampoos always leaving it feeling really dry and knotted. This was no exeption unfortunately. It doesn't actually make my hair soft. Pretty disappointed about that. However, I have liked the conditioners from this brand. I do recommend those!
Ana R.
Dallas, TX
This product its amazing if you have color treated hair thats is dry and frizzy. I used to use it when I had bleached my hair about 9 months ago. My hair was dead which it scared me because I had never felt my hair so dry and weak. This shampoo saved my hair until I let grow to my natural hair. I would really recommend.
Sage Y.
While this product smells awesome, I'm not a huge fan. It feels like it doesn't deeply shampoo enough, and I have to repeat at least once to get all my product out. It does the job, but is somewhat typical drugstore quality.
Marissa G.
I have been using Aussie shampoo and conditioner for several years now. It is a great shampoo, keeps my hair soft and clean and has a great smell. There is multiply types for all different kinds of hair. Highly recommend!
Monica S.
Temecula, CA
This product is a favorite for sure. I needed something portable, and something that can help with my hair. Such as strengthen it, soften it, and a good flow with it. So that's what this product has given me.
Giordan W.
Gowen, MI
Smells amazing, Give you a great feeling of fresh start the day out good! I buy mine anywhere really it's easy to find at any store.It's just one of the many shampoos I get. My hair is thick and course so it really helps it feel soft and make it easier to deal with
Kaylan A.
Naples, FL
Aussie is such an amazing brand. I do have to switch out shampoos often like bodysoaps due to skin conditions and I always look forward to using my Aussie shampoos and other styling products by the brand. i will continue to buy Aussie and recommending Aussie to others.
Octavia J.
Phoenix, AZ
This item left my curls beyond soft and moisturized. The next day and days after that my hair remained soft and bouncy. NOT to mention the sent is wonderful and lingers pleasantly
Hannah Leigh M.
Atchison, KS
I absolutely love the smell of Aussie products! They leave my hair feeling soft and smelling amazing! I have used Aussie for as long as I can remember & I have never been disappointed with their products!
Gislaine O.
Seattle, WA
I have being used this shampoo for 1 month and I can see how strong and shiny is my hair. If you are looking for a good price and the best result you should try this Aussie.
Anna D.
How are the Aussie products? Do they work? Are they expensive?