BY AUSSIE

Fernanda D.
Wellesley, MA
Aussie of course is for me. The price is good, my hair loved this products! This product has a good smell and for be a spray, is easy to apply. This make me feel clean and ready to go to anywhere. I of course recommend to other peoples.
Kenzie H.
American Fork, UT
I love Aussie in general, but their hairspray definitely is a must! When in dance class and had to have slick back ponytails, this hairspray kept all the fly aways down and stayed put! It has an awesome scent too!(: it smells amazing and definitely would buy it again(:
angie f.
Monroe, NC
i don't like this product, mi hair is fatty, and this product output dandruff in my hair, sorry, but i dont like,maybe in others people be good... but my perspective, for my dont ,and buy the product that brings two and only use one, thats it, no good for me
Chloe D.
I personally love this hair spray.Whenever I use it lasts for along period of time usaull for hours so its definitely long lasting. It is very effective.My hair is browns and it's wavy so whenever I use it,it leaves my hair in waves.I recommend it very much.
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
This product smells very nice in my opinion. My sister and I swear by these products. We both have curly hair and it seems to work well for us. It is a very good value, which is saying something because I am a cheap skate. I will continue to buy this product.
Jamie G.
New Phila, OH
I have very unruly hair, not only does it frizz a lot and I have a lot of flyaways. Most hairsprays do not hold my hair in place because of how thick it is. This is one of the few hairsprays that I can use and keep my hair in place all day long.
Brittany G.
Ridgecrest, CA
I have used this hairspray a few times and it didn't seem to hold my curls all day. My hair is naturally straight so I have to curl it and use the hairspray to hold it. It is definitely affordable but unfortunately didn't work well for me.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
This hair spray gets the job done and I really enjoy it. I will buy this again and again. It is one of my favorites. I highly suggest giving it a try. it works great to hold my curls or my fly away hairs. it is great for everyday use. I have bought many bottles of this.
Kimberly B.
Paintsville
I have said it before and I'll say it again. I love aussie hair products. The anti humidity is my favorite on days when I have straightened my hair and I know it's going to rain. I don't have to worry about my hair getting frizzy or curly
Yazmin V.
Visalia , CA
I love non aerosol hair sprays because I feel like I have more control over the product and where it goes on my hair. I love using this specific product because it hold my wand curls in place and it doesn't weigh my hair down.
Elizabeth L.
Will this leavea residue or flakes? I am constantly touching my hair and hate having white residue