BY AUSSIE

Aussie Moist Conditioner, 13.5 Ounce see more...

Sierra M.
Omaha, NE
Love it so much. Love the smell. My favorite brand of shampoo out on the shelves. My family uses it all the time.
Abigail G.
Bronx
Purchased at: Amazon
If you like thick yet slippery conditioners than this is the one ! I love how it allows me to easily detangle my hair !
Mandy G.
Love the feeling of my hair after i’ve washed it with the aussie products. It also smells very nice
Elizabeth W.
United Kingdom
Love the Aussie range, this conditioner left my hair feeling amazing afterwards, although i have only used a few times my hair feels so much better than what it did after bleaching it, would recommend this💖🦄😍
Dianna🌾 G.
Mexicali
Muy buena marca, huele rico, hidrata el cabello, es fácil desenredar el cabello después de usarlo y cumple lo que promete.
Dayna M.
Laud Lakes, FL
Keeps the curls in place and my hair feels moisturized after use! It’s a good drug store brand and lathers enough to do the job.