BY AUSSIE

Aussie Moist Conditioner, 13.5 Ounce see more...

Kay M.
Uniontown, Pa
Ii use this conditioner every day. It smells awsome and the formula is thick and creamy. Perfect for thick curls that need a ton of moisture. It really keeps my hair hydrated and healthy. It took my once dry and lack luster curls to healthy, bouncy curls with minimal frizz and alot of shine. This product is a must have for me. I recommend this product to everyone.
Cata B.
Hialeah, FL
If you have damaged hair or bleach a lot. I recommend this. I just bought another because when i used to bleach my hair it would return the moisture back into it and it be sooo smooth. 1000% recommended.
Taylor K.
This was always my go-to in undergrad, paired with the shampoo version. Cheap, smells great, and kept my long, fine hair from drying out during my season (I played college softball as a catcher, the dirt would coat my head and dry my hair out). I've since moved on to some slightly more expensive products, but I have a lot of love for this stuff still.
Natasha E.
Jacksonville, FL
This conditioner is a long time love of mine especially during the winter where co-washes are the only thing that save my dry hair. I’m not a huge fan of the shampoo but the conditioner is amazing. I really just wet my hair and use the conditioner as my shampoo on sopping wet hair. It’s amazing!
Taya B.
Hensely
Love love love love, and it smells so so good. It also has a vey long lasting scent. it makes my hair very soft and my boyfriend even started using it when we got together.
Serena H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Thus it's the absolute best conditioner! In both mine, and my daughter's extra curly hair! Makes brushing after a shower a breeze when it used normally a fight
Sabrina A.
This product is awesome. It smells sooo good. The conditioner feels good as soon as you put it on your hair and it gives your hair maximum hydration.
Zahria D.
Norman
Purchased at: Walgreens
Excellent product! Hands down. It does a great job cleansing my hair while still keeping it moisturized and not leaving it with a dry feeling.
Summer K.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love all of Aussie’s products. This product leaves my hair silky and smooth and hydrated. I also use the shampoo.
Sonya B.
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite conditioner. It has a nice smell . It really does help keeping your feel soft and not frizzy.