Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Pueblo, CO

How long do you leave the conditioner in your hair ?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Dec. 9, 2016, 6:09 p.m.
I usually start out washing my hair, leaving this in it as a final step, and then I do my normal routine before rinsing it out. It results in staying in my hair longer than three minutes, and my hair LOVES it.
Casey H.
Casey H.
Dec. 6, 2016, 9:38 p.m.
I usually leave this product on hair for 3-5 minutes.
Kimberly A.
3 minutes
Ashlin C.
Ashlin C.
Aug. 29, 2016, 4:13 p.m.
If I just bleached or dyed my hair then I leave this on for about 10 minutes. For regular use I leave this on for about 2 songs on my music app then I rinse it out with COLD WATER. That will help keep in the moisture.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
June 28, 2016, 8:34 a.m.
I leave this conditioner in my hair for the length of one song on my pandora. I always listen to music in the shower so it's easy for me to judge how long to keep it in. Then I just wash it out! It's super easy.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
June 25, 2016, 3:19 p.m.
I use this stuff every time I wash my hair (every few days). I use mine as a leave in conditioner, since I have super frizzy hair. After towel drying my hair, I put a quarter sized amount into my hair, focusing mainly on the ends.
Laken H.
Laken H.
June 23, 2016, 7:42 a.m.
When my hair is dry I use it every other day. I wash my hair then use this 3 minute miracle. Then leave it on my hair while I wash my body usually 5 minutes. But when my hair isn't dry I use it once a week and leave it in for ten minutes. This product is amazing it smells so good and leaves my hair so soft and conditioned. I would recommend this to anyone.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
June 16, 2016, 11:08 p.m.
I like to leave mines in for about 10 minutes on a quick wash day, so that I can wash my body, shave, and what not and then rinse it out at the end of my shower. By doing this I get a pretty good deep condition, but not as good if I were to add oils and leave it in for longer, like I would on a normal wash day.
amy c.
amy c.
July 11, 2014, 11:07 p.m.
A lot of the time, I will soak my hair in the product and throw it up in a towel, pre shower. I might do this 3 times a week.
Amy T.
Amy T.
June 27, 2014, 10:55 p.m.
3-5 mins
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
June 19, 2014, 11:41 a.m.
It depends on how dry your hair is. If it's super dry and damaged then you can leave it on as long as you want (I usually leave it on for around 20 mins - I have bleached hair). If it's just your ends that are dry, then just apply it to the ends of your hair, leave it for 5-10 mins, then comb it through from root to tip and leave for another minute or so before you wash it off. If you have greasy hair it's important to rinse all conditioners off with clean running water (in the shower or under a shower head) to stop the residue being left on your roots and them becoming greasy and oily.
Karla S.
Karla S.
June 18, 2014, 11:33 p.m.
The bottle says 3 minutes. I wouldn't recommend leaving it longer because normally when i do it it leaves my hair super oily.
Amy D.
Amy D.
June 18, 2014, 1:09 a.m.
3 minutes
Jannifer P.
Jannifer P.
June 17, 2014, 11:32 p.m.
However long it takes me to wash my body, face, shave, brush my teeth, etc etc.Usually 7 minutes ago.
Megan D.
Megan D.
June 17, 2014, 7:54 p.m.
I leave it for 2-5 minutes, and it always leaves my hair silky smooth and free of any tangles.
Robyn A.
Robyn A.
June 17, 2014, 9:45 a.m.
I apply it in my hair then pile it on my head with a rubberband to make sure it doesn't rinse off. I shave my legs and wash my body while it soaks in my hair
June 17, 2014, 7:56 a.m.
Usually 10 minutes. I comb it in and then shave my legs.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
June 16, 2014, 11:14 p.m.
I wash my hair and rinse it. Put this in was my body and face and then rinse or sometimes leave it in while I shave my legs. Maybe 10-15 min total.
Megan C.
Megan C.
June 16, 2014, 4:11 p.m.
I would wash my hair first in the shower and put this in once I rinsed. I left it in until I was done showering and rinsed it out right before getting out. Seemed to do the trick!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
June 15, 2014, 9:26 p.m.
Ten minutes
June 14, 2014, 9:17 p.m.
I leave this amazing conditioner on my hair for about 20 minutes because my hair is very frizzy and dry. I love this conditioner it works great in my hair.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
June 14, 2014, 12:11 p.m.
I shampoo my hair first thing in the shower, then I apply this. I leave it in while I wash my body, shave, wash my face, etc. so in all, probably 5-10 minutes. It leaves my hair really silky.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
June 14, 2014, 12:01 a.m.
I leave in for 3-5 minutes
Jay H.
Jay H.
June 13, 2014, 4:03 a.m.
Usually a little longer than three minutes. Five or more!
Kelli O.
Kelli O.
June 10, 2014, 1:17 p.m.
Usually 5 minutes
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
June 9, 2014, 11:20 p.m.
I normally leave it in or about ten minuets... mine is thick, course and curly. depends on your hair type.
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
June 8, 2014, 11:20 p.m.
The directions say 3 minutes, but I like it for about 5 or 6 minutes.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
June 8, 2014, 2:23 p.m.
Im not sure about you, but I don't sit in my tub with a stop watch. I usually put it in after I wash my hair, shave my legs, wash my body and around 5-10 minutes I make sure I rinse it out with cold water. :)
Melissa Y.
3-5 minutes!
Dayna D.
Dayna D.
June 5, 2014, 2:20 p.m.
I usually leave mine in 3 - 5 minutes. Thats about how long it takes me to shave and wash my face while I'm in the shower. Works out great!
Mel W.
Mel W.
June 4, 2014, 9:49 p.m.
I'd suggest leaving it in longer than 3 minutes if your hair is not very fine or thin. I'd say at least 5 minutes at the very least. Also, I have a very wide tooth (shower comb) that I use to work this (or any conditioner) through my hair, focusing especially on the ends with my fingers.
Sara G.