jaime c.
jaime c.
Bristol, PA

Does this work to moisturize THICK dry, coarse hair?
Jeniffer C.
Jeniffer C.
June 28, 2014, 9:07 a.m.
Absolutely my hair is veru thick and curly
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
June 26, 2014, 2:24 p.m.
I actually think this adds to the thickness and coarseness of the hair. I usually have pretty normal thickness with my hair and after using this, i find that my hair is significantly thicker. And then because its so thick, it has a coarse feel. I wouldn't use this if you already have thick, coarse hair.
Allison P.
Allison P.
June 25, 2014, 10:26 a.m.
Absolutly, I also have frizzy hair and it helps calm the frizz. I love this product.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
June 24, 2014, 6:54 p.m.
YES! My hair is very thick, coarse, and dry (I live in the desert) and I love this stuff. Not only does it work well, it smells soooo good.
Nicholene M.
Nicholene M.
June 24, 2014, 4:37 p.m.
Yes it does. I have thick 4c hair and this is one of the only things that help restore and lock in moisture to my hair. It is has become a staple product of mine.
Monique W.
Monique W.
June 24, 2014, 1:44 p.m.
Yes it does! I have thick curly 3c/ 4a hair and i use this product once every 2 weeks in the summer and once a week in the winter. You should try the STRONG version as well.
Kyle P.
Kyle P.
June 23, 2014, 12:49 a.m.
This product will build a film onto your hair! Try It's A 10 Miracle Leave In Treatment! Most JCPenney salons carry it!
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
June 19, 2014, 8:20 p.m.
Yes it does. Leaves mine feeling super soft.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
June 18, 2014, 2:40 p.m.
Yes it does.
Myaisha N.
Myaisha N.
June 18, 2014, 1:30 p.m.
Oh yes it does. I have thick dry 4c and 4a hair and it moisturize very well.

Join Now