Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#1 in Conditioning Treatments

Here’s a deep conditioner treatment with 3X the moisturizing power. Transform dry hair into silky, shiny waves in 3 short minutes with a nourishing and intensely hydrating formula, made with a touch of Australian Aloe, Jojoba and Sea Kelp. This deep conditioner is a consistent winner of top beauty product awards including the 2011 and 2012 Allure Best of Beauty Award and 2013 Glamour Glammy Award for “Best Conditioner".

Directions: Work into clean, wet hair. Use the next 3 minutes to plan your next adventure. Then rinse, dry and get ready for all those compliments.

Photos (333)
Juliet S.
Juliet S.
San Carlos, CA

This product has changed my life. I used to be heavily into dying my hair, bleaching it, cutting it, straightening it, and after years upon years of abuse, my hair finally quit. It started getting brittle and breaking off at the ends, and I realized something would need to change. Before I could decide what needed to change, I fell ill, and ended up needing 6 months of hormone therapy and chemotherapy.

I never got to try this product before the chemotherapy, but have definitely noticed a difference, post-chemo, in my hair. I no longer straighten or dye it (I am going for the all-natural look), and this conditioner leaves me feeling like I have gotten a deep-conditioning treatment from a salon. Truthfully though, I had a deep conditioning session at a salon once... and this product works better. ;)

1. It is SUPER easy to use. You literally rub it into your hair, let it sit for 3 minutes (I usually shave my legs during this time), and then rinse it out. It's seriously just that simple.
2. It doesn't smell medicated. There is no nasty medicated smell to this product; unlike the deep conditioner I had at the salon (which really did smell a little rank) this product doesn't really smell at all. I like that a lot.
3. The bottle has little grippy-ridges on the sides. I never have to worry about dropping the bottle, because it has ridges built in to the sides, and I love that feature. I wish more shampoos/conditioners had that. It would eliminate the slip-and-slide effect, while using wet hands.
4. You squeeze it, and as soon as you let go, the flow stops. It cuts off immediately, so I always get just how much I need. Never more, never less.
5. You don't have to worry about it flying everywhere if you shake it. It doesn't have a regular lid, where it has the potential to fly open if you shake it wrong. This actually as no lid at all. The white part at the bottom (when you look directly down at it) looks almost like a small belly-button. It works surprisingly well, and I'm not sure why all of Aussie's products don't have a similar feature.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ

I have been using various deep conditioning treatments on a weekly basis for the last several years. I am personally a fan of the Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner by Aussie and the Pantene Pro-V 2-Minute Moisture Masque Deep Conditioner 10.2 Fl Oz. The Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner is definitely my favorite. It comes in a small squeeze bottle, making it easy to dispense a dime-quarter size amount depending on your hair length. I let it set for about 3 minutes (its in the title!) and went about finishing my shower. It rinsed out easily and quickly, leaving behind no residue. My hair looked clean all day long, even after using the deep conditioner. It did not look dirty or greasy prematurely. The Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner smells great, like coconut.

I usually buy pick it up at my local drugstore or Target. The price is great compared to other deep conditioning treatments. The Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner generally runs about $3-$4 per bottle, but lasts several months with weekly use. I hadn't realized that this was available on Amazon the last time I ran out for a refill. The price is definitely competitive and would save me a trip to the store. Next time, I'll be looking into the Amazon pricing or even Subscribe and Save. The Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner is definitely a miracle worker. I highlight, blow-dry and occasionally straighten my hair. I tend to have dry, damaged ends. After one use they are smoother and more controlled and moisturized. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a new deep conditioner to add to their line up or looking to moisturize/repair damaged hair, at a reasonable price to boot.
Heather W.
Heather W.

I am not sure what is going on with my Hair again but it's back to be overly dry and frizzy ugh.Not sure if its hormones or possibly caused from the surgery I recently had and they did give me some prednisone post surgery but whatever the cause may be I needed a fast fix.I wanna say I have many high end conditioners and they did not do a thing so I happily took my friends advice and gave Aussie a try the 3 minute Miracle Color.Well to my surprise this stuff was the ticket to fast repair.With two uses my hair was getting there .I noticed less frizz and it was going back to being smooth.The 3rd use my hair was still not completely where I wanted it but the 4th use it's back to normal.Smooth, free of frizz, no dry split ends and left a little shine! Amazing stuff for cheap.I am shocked oribe color mask did not even come close to this or Alterna , Kerastase. Maybe I shouldn't be so shocked i believe some of the higher brands of overrated and now I do believe that this the cheaper brand out performed the 3 I mentioned by far.I am so happy with the end results I went to walmart after purchasing this one on Amazon and stocked up ! It was 3.97 at Walmart.For now on I'm using this as long as it keeps delivering the great results.Also saving by buying Aussie.I should add even the next morning my hair was nice and smooth where it was at its worse upon waking up.I know some say the ingredients aren't the best in here but at the point I was at it didn't bother me at all.I usually am picky what body products I use and I do try to use natural organic when Possible but I was miserable the way my hair was so I have no regrets using this at all.
Lizzy H.
Lizzy H.
Pottsville, PA

Samantha J.
Samantha J.

I have curly hair and it's recommended that curly hair be deep conditioned at least once a week... idk about all that BUT when I do get around to deep conditioning it's only with this product. Idk what's in this... Unicorn tears?... magic?.... Love?.... idk but what ever it is leaves my hair feeling like silk after the 3 minute treatment is washed out. My hair feels so healthy after. I will say that if you have thinner hair like me you should be sure to rinse this out of your hair well or it can be a little heavy at the roots. But again with some good rinsing it's a non-issue. It's also pretty affordable which is great considering how great this works. The packaging is also genius. The opening is on the bottom so there's no shaking the bottle to try and get product that's collected at the bottom out of a hole at the top. Yet it doesn't leak.
....Okaaaay Aussie... we see you 💁🏻lol Such a simple yet clever change in packaging. Bravo.

FINAL THOUGHTS: affordable, smells great, softens and moisturizes hair so well, only an extra 3 mins of your life. Totally worth it. I recommend to all who suffer from dry hair, especially at the ends. This will change your hair game for sure even if you're like me and forget to deep condition once a week. Who made those rules anyway? 🙄

#GoodLuckbeautyBestie
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Naperville, IL

I bought this product for the first time ever about 2-3 years ago because I was in need of some TLC for my ends. I was immediately impressed with this product the second I used it in the shower.- The bottle alone is amazing. Very easy to use in the shower, grips nice and doesn't slip out of your hands. Product is so easy to dispense. There's no cap that you need to pop off, instead you have this top with what seems to be a rubber stopper that dispenses product when you squeeze the bottle.- The second this product goes in your hair you just KNOW it's going to work well. Goes on smooth and even leaves your hair smooth immediately. - You're supposed to leave this on for 3 minutes (per the bottle, and product name ;) ) but there were times I was impatient and it still worked great! (hello, who wants to just stand around for three minutes!) Many times I would use this in addition to my shampoo/conditioner routine when I wanted to give my hair a little more attention - and I love it. Ever since I first bought it years ago I would still say that it's one of my favorite deep conditioners to this day!
Maria Q.
Maria Q.

Éste es mi acondicionador del santo grial y deja-en el tratamiento profundo! Siempre ha venido al rescate después de dañar mi cabello.

Yo solía blanquear mucho mi cabello cuando era más joven, y una vez dejé la lejía por un tiempo demasiado largo. Mi pelo se sentía como la textura de una alfombra que tenía un hierro de ropa caliente sentado en él. Yo estaba fuera de mis 3 minutos milagro, así que me vi obligado a caminar por unos días con mi pelo buscando y sentir como paja completa. He vuelto a comprar una botella de 3 minutos milagro y lo usó en mi pelo de inmediato. Lo dejé en mi cabello durante 5 minutos en la ducha, y mi cabello empapado de toda la humedad profunda y se sentía literalmente como el pelo virgen de nuevo después de haber terminado.

Siempre compro estos en paquetes de dos porque lo uso tanto, y siempre recomiendo cuando me quedo sin, porque no puedo vivir sin este acondicionador. Incluso si mi pelo no está dañado, todavía voy a usar esto como un acondicionador regular, y hace que mi cabello se sienta como la piel de un gatito!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Olustee, OK

This deep conditioner is seriously the best one I've ever used! It smells amazing and you hardly need any! Before I started using this my hair was super fried! And this stuff helped a lot! The way I know this is because when my hair isn't healthy and I go to sleep with it wet no matter what when I wake up it is only slightly wavy but mostly straight. And when it's healthy I can not go to sleep with it wet cause if I do my curls come out and I look like medusa when I wake wake up! So after o my two uses I noticed a HUGE difference in my hair. And I will never stop using this product! Okay so now onto how I use it after I shampoo and condition my hair like normal I put about a small amount into my hair (think somewhere between a quarter and a nickel size) and then I put my hair up in a clip and turn the water on super hot to better soak up the moisture and stay out of the way of it for 2:45 minutes then rinse it out with really cold water and when I get out my hair feels amazing!!!
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Huntsville, AL

This is my holy grail conditioner and leave-in deep treatment! It has always come to the rescue after damaging my hair.

I used to bleach my hair a lot when I was younger, and one time I left the bleach in for a little too long. My hair felt like the texture of a carpet that had a hot clothing iron sitting on it. I was out of my 3 Minute Miracle, so I was forced to walk around for a few days with my hair looking and feeling like complete straw. I re-purchased a fresh bottle of 3 Minute Miracle and used it on my hair right away. I left it on my hair for 5 minutes in the shower, and my hair soaked up all of the deep moisture and felt literally like virgin hair again after I was done.

I always buy these in two-packs because I use it so much, and I ALWAYS repurchase when I run out, because I absolutely cannot live without this conditioner. Even if my hair isn't that damaged, I'll still use this as a regular conditioner, and it makes my hair feel like the fur of a kitten! ❤️
Angela C.
Angela C.
Lorain, OH

I was able to purchase this item for free during a store sale and using a coupon. Perfect timing to try a new product. I've never purchased Aussie before until now but I'm sure glad I did!!! I've begun to wear my hair naturally curly as it is for the first time in years. I usually flat iron and blow dry it straight at all times. Now that I've stopped I've been experimenting with new products which can get pricey. So many new things have come out. I don't pay full price for anything but I will for this!! The unique package caught my eye off bat. As you can imagine my hair has sustained heat damage from constant flat ironing for years. My hair is dry and frizzy unless I use a million products. Well not after this!! My hair was soft and silky smooth. I did not apply any products such as gel mouse or leave in conditioner after so I could see if there were any improvements and I was blown away! It's the only deep conditioner that I can actually see and feel the difference.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Lawrence, KS

How often do you use Aussie 3 minute miracle on your hair?
Hunter F.
Hunter F.
Chattanooga, TN

I have been debating purchasing this and giving it a try. Is it worth it?
Devin G.
Devin G.

Is this product really worth the buy?
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Garrard, KY

Does this work?
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Pueblo, CO

How long do you leave the conditioner in your hair ?