BY AUSSIE #6 in Hair Gel

20 Hour Anti-Humidity Protection Mega Hair Gel

Made with Australian Aloe, Jojoba Oil and Sea Kelp, this gel will give you soft, smooth hair without the sticky residue. Aussie Miraculously Smooth Tizz No Frizz Hair Gel, 7 oz:

• Flexible Hold
  • Tames frizzies for silky smooth style
  • Contains Natural Australian Silk Protein Extract

• Does it weigh hair down, or is it quite light?!?1 Answers
  • My hair has always been frizzy and I've been trying and trying to...1 Answers
  • Does this product make your hair greasy? A few other anti-frizz p...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "This product works well but you have to be careful not to squeeze out a lot in your hair or it will make it look and feel greasy " in 2 reviews
  • "I am Aussie number one fan..lol This works very well on my frizzing hair and I use their shampoo and conditioner and the deep conditioner all the time..." in 1 review
  • "I agree with others, if you use a lot it may get a bit greasy but smells really good and the hair looks healthy." in 1 review
  • "It smells good too." in 1 review
  • "I liked the idea of no frizz because I ALWAYS get fly-aways and frizzy hair after I put hairspray in, I thought this would help but it doesn't." in 1 review
Tessa B.
Albertville
When I want wavy hair this is one of my go to's, If you want something affordable and long lasting, this is it, my hair is medium/dark brown and its pretty course and works just fine with my hair, of course everyone is different but I would definitely recommend it as something affordable!
Marayah V.
Antioch, CA
During the raining seasons I like to scrunch my hair and I use this all the time for it! Love the smell and love how it curls my hair. I don’t have to use much, a little goes a long way with this stuff. It’s affordable and it really gives my hair a pretty , natural, curly look :)
Chelsea A.
New Tazewell, TN
Kept my hair soft and not heavy like some frizz productsi put in my hair ! Very light and long lasting, i would recommend to someone with long, thick, frizzy hair like myself lol ! Not bad on the wallet either! Definitely worth the money !
Kimberly J.
Centreville, AL
I use this hair gel in my daughter’s hair when I want her hair to stay out and frizz free! The Aussie brand is a hair staple in our home because the price is awesome and works great! It smells great and works absolutely wonderfully!
Stephanie A.
I love this hair gel really works. It smells good and makes my hair so soft. This makes my hair have so much volume. It holds my hair together so well. I would recommend this hair gel. This makes your hair so beautiful.
🌴Ray R.
Belleville, IL
On damp hair: two qaurter sized dollops worked through towel dried hair and air dried. This was just ok, did not look overly shiny or greasy but made my hair dry a little puffy and stringy at the same time. The frizz control was not great. didn't really like the feel of this gel. It's very thick, which i thought would translate to better hold for curls but that's not the case. I also dislike the way this product flake
Keely C.
Evansville, IN
Awesome smell. Awesome packaging. Awesome product. My hair looks amazing after using this. It’s not crunchy at all. It’ll be very hard to use any other products. I have combination hair and this evens it out the perfect amount.
shanicea c.
Decatur, IL
I use this product straight out of the shower with my hair slightly dry. It takes down the frizz in my hair considerably! And it never drys white. And it doesn’t dry stiff leaving your hair hard to the touch
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
I have curly hair and this did a decent job. I put this in while my hair was still wet. It makes curly hair easier to come through and style. However it didn't really help with frizz or taming the curls.
Samantha C.
I love this hair gel. It’s keeps a good hold and. Curls my hair. It’s not too expensive. The only downfall is it makes my hair crunchy, but I can live with that since it makes my hair look good.
Nicole P.
Rossville, GA
Does it work without making hair oily?
Rebecca G.
Fresno, CA
Does this product work?
Karen V.
Wood Dale, IL
My hair has always been frizzy and I've been trying and trying to help with it. I want to make sure it works before I buy it's. Has anyone used this successfully?
Kennedy G.
Does this product make your hair greasy? A few other anti-frizz products I've tried have done that.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Does it weigh hair down, or is it quite light?!?