BY AUSSIE

Great for dry, rough hair in need of a smooth style.

• Soften
• Smooth
• Hold

Get a strong hold over your hair while maintaining that soft touch. Made with a touch of Jojoba, the hold and touchable feel of Miraculously Smooth Styling Mousse work together and can help create those loose wavy looks you love. It's the best of both worlds!

Directions: Rub a dollop between fingertips and run through wet hair, root to tip. Dry, style and head out on your next adventure.

Water, Isobutane, Propane, PVP, VP/VA Copolymer, Chitosan, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-16, Fragrance, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-4, Laureth-4, Cetrimonium Chloride, Formic Acid, Methylparaben

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I c...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one y...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product t...1 Answers
Jennifer A.
Smells great! Leaves my hair feeling light and not like it has a lot of product. Doesnt leave it looking crispy and my curls are cute and on point. Lol
kimberly t.
Philadelphia
Leaves hair smooth but still put together. My hair color is black and it leaves it very shiny! It deff met my expectations and I would recomment it to anyone that is looking for a good mousse that has a great smell!
sarah x.
London
Kept my hair slicked back for the whole day of school! Everyone asked what I used , this was my recommendation
Majo B.
Mexico City
All Aussie products are so good, but this one is definitely my favorite, it leaves my hair soo soft and smooth
Joanie C.
El Paso, TX
Great for volume and hold. Works well on all hair types and has a pleasant and light scent that won’t interfere with any perfume or other scent you are wearing. The bottle holds a good amount and the price makes it a great deal as well.
Catherine B.
Randolph, NJ
Smells amazing, it's not too sticky or thick, just 'sticky' enough to keep curly hair in place, seems to cut down on drying time as well as adds ton of volume. Honestly, you can't beat the price. I do like more expensive mousses but I always go back to this since its performance and price are unbeatable.
julia h.
Lansing, MI
Aussie adds a nice amount of volume to my hair. I love the way it smells. I use several different Aussie products.
Joanna S.
I like the affordability of this mousse. It smells nice and it is very effective. In reality, you don't really need an expensive mousse as most of them do the same thing. I found that it did last a while, but in extreme humidity it did frizz up a bit. Considering how frizzy my hair is normally, it was awesome!
Sonia K.
Richmond hill, ON
This mousse made me fall in love with my curls . It smells great and lasts long . It's affordable and you can find it at your local drugstore or walmart.
Lauren V.
Columbus
Great product that keeps my hair smooth and soft. Never makes my hair feel greasy. The quality for the price is very good
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson , TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis , IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.