BY AUSSIE

Great for dry, rough hair in need of a smooth style.

• Soften
• Smooth
• Hold

Get a strong hold over your hair while maintaining that soft touch. Made with a touch of Jojoba, the hold and touchable feel of Miraculously Smooth Styling Mousse work together and can help create those loose wavy looks you love. It's the best of both worlds!

Directions: Rub a dollop between fingertips and run through wet hair, root to tip. Dry, style and head out on your next adventure.

Water, Isobutane, Propane, PVP, VP/VA Copolymer, Chitosan, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-16, Fragrance, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-4, Laureth-4, Cetrimonium Chloride, Formic Acid, Methylparaben

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I c...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one y...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product t...1 Answers
Stephanie S.
Blairsville , GA
Love. Love. Love. This product is great! Absolutely love this stuff. Just get it. It's amazing. I love it.
Nicolle P.
London
I only use this for special occasions. Especially when I really style the crap out of my hair. Keeps in style healthy looking. Love it. Decent price too.
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
I have curly hair, and this is my favorite mousse for the job. Aussie has always been in my cabinet, and though I don't let my hair go natural often, when I do, I use this.
Kristen F.
sevierville , TN
Love the hold and the way my hair feels after I use it. It doesn't leave a nasty film on my hair
Crystal S.
Collinsville, MS
Good texture doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky. affordable pricing & in every large retail store .
Iris V.
With having curly hair I am very picky with my hair products but I have to say that I love this moose! It doesn't leave my hair stiff or crunchy, and it leaves it looking healthy instead of lifeless. Also it doesn't have a strong chemical smell, which Is a huge no for me if a hair product smells like that. I highly recommend!
Hannah M.
Olympia, WA
Great for when you want a little texture in your hair. I just put a small amount and run it thru my hair and it leaves it looking wavy and thick!
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
I really like using the stuff with my hot curlers. Keep some high tide or nice and loose and soft depending on what I'm wanting them to do. Added bonus it smells amazing.
Stacey O.
I like this alot. Does exactly what I want. I spray on my hair and style it and it just looks perfect and keep my hair in place
Amanda B.
Sarasota, FL
I can't sing praises to Aussie enough, I mean, this mouse holds-- and we'll for that matter. Plus my hair isn't crinkly an hard after. It last all day, and smells incredible too. I love the price point and will always use Aussie-- tried and true.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson , TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis , IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.