BY AUSSIE #19 in Hair Mousse

Great for dry, rough hair in need of a smooth style.

• Soften
• Smooth
• Hold

Get a strong hold over your hair while maintaining that soft touch. Made with a touch of Jojoba, the hold and touchable feel of Miraculously Smooth Styling Mousse work together and can help create those loose wavy looks you love. It's the best of both worlds!

Directions: Rub a dollop between fingertips and run through wet hair, root to tip. Dry, style and head out on your next adventure.

Water, Isobutane, Propane, PVP, VP/VA Copolymer, Chitosan, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-16, Fragrance, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-4, Laureth-4, Cetrimonium Chloride, Formic Acid, Methylparaben

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I c...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one y...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product t...1 Answers
cyn m.
Pasadena
One of the greatest and affordable mouses you can buy on a budget. If you have small kids and you want to keep lice away, but not trying to make it obvious. Use this and a little bit of mineral oil. My mom always mixed the two and it kept us lice free! Smells great too and easy to wash off even with the added mineral oil!
Rachael L.
Hoboken, NJ
I used to use Aussie products all the time but I haven't in a few years. I was looking for a new mousse to use and decided to go with Aussie. I'm not a huge fan of this product as it leaves my hair super oily. It holds my styling well which is great but I hate the oils they leave behind. Based on that I wouldn't recommend if you already have oily hair.
Illene R.
Aussies mousse smells amazing, but it doesn't work very well for my hair. I have very naturally curly hair and it doesn't seem to hold well with it. I tend to over use with it and still wind up not liking how it turns out.
Krystin B.
Crown Point, IN
I don't use this every time I wash...only when I want a little extra volume (I have really thick hair). However, when I do use it, my hair smells amazing and doesn't feel crunchy or weighed down at all! It doesn't leave my hair feeling like it has lots of product in it, which is important to me!
Tracy D.
I love love love the smell of Aussie products, This is a great product and is very effective.  The bottle also lasts awhile and it is at an affordable price. Its long lasting, and makes your hair feel great. There may be slight room for improvement, but overall I think this product gets the job done.
Angelica O.
Pflugerville, TX
This mousse is amazing! Whenever I am in a quick rush after a shower, I tend to just use styling mouse to style up the waves in my hair. It does not leave my hair crunchy, doesn't smell strong, and is affordable!
Grace W.
Corning, CA
This mouse did its job. It kept my normally frizzy hair at bay. However, it left a very crunchy feeling to my hair after it dried. It did last just about all day though. I would recommend this to other if they don't mind the crunchy hair feeling.
Jennifer B.
Elgin, SC
It does a pretty good job holding the hairstyle. I also love the way it smells. I've used hair gels to help achieve hairstyles but they always make my hair feel heavy where Aussie is lightweight. It is relatively priced and I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family!
Holly S.
Dearborn, MI
I only buy Aussie Mousse every so often. I have so much hair that I don't think any styling mousse is even effective on me. I hate the freeze kind, but I think it's the only one that makes my hair curl. I only use it if I am having the worst hair day ever or my hair is wet and I'm in a big hurry.
Trisha W.
I have used this in combination to hair spray when wanting to preserve some curls for special occasions. I have long thick hair and need dual protection and staying power. I would suggest this to others. It has been a while since I have used it... not sure if formula changed or not but it's a good product
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson , TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis , IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.