BY AUSSIE

Great for dry, rough hair in need of a smooth style.

• Soften
• Smooth
• Hold

Get a strong hold over your hair while maintaining that soft touch. Made with a touch of Jojoba, the hold and touchable feel of Miraculously Smooth Styling Mousse work together and can help create those loose wavy looks you love. It's the best of both worlds!

Directions: Rub a dollop between fingertips and run through wet hair, root to tip. Dry, style and head out on your next adventure.

Water, Isobutane, Propane, PVP, VP/VA Copolymer, Chitosan, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-16, Fragrance, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-4, Laureth-4, Cetrimonium Chloride, Formic Acid, Methylparaben

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I c...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one y...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product t...1 Answers
Stacey C.
Atmore, AL
I really want to like this product but still unsure about it. It holds really good but becomes really flaky if you run your fingers through your hair. It smells really good but I can't stand the white flakes in my hair a couple hours later. Will try to give another try with a different hair style.
Rebecca H.
I receive this free for sampling courtesy of influenster... not a big drug store hair product fan but I tried it and it did give my hair some extra volume ( I know that this isn't specially for volume) it did help style my hair and it didn't feel too crunchy but my hair still fell after not too long. I keep the bottle around but I don't use it much...I honestly loved the smell though.
Sarah R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
It's perfect for any type of hair! I actually have the weirdest hair type lol. On top it's wavy and on the bottom curly , then on good days I actually have beautiful beach wave curls. I love this product cus it helps your curls, waves or whatever you want in place without it being that annoying crunchy feels like it'll break off hair. Only down fall it doesn't come in a bigger can! :)
Rachel D.
Decent product for drugstore mousse. It does contain alcohol like most mousse, so I usually have to do a little extra treatment on my hair to keep it from drying out. It smells nice which is expected from Aussie and can be easily found. I would probably purchase again.
stephanie h.
OSWEGO, NY
i love this mousse, it creates a very long lasting hold and also gives my curls a extra boost! Unlike other mousses I've tried it doesn't give a really hard crunchy feeling. I find it works best after your hair dries for a more natural look without the crunchy feel.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
I adore Aussie products because they have a great scent! This brand is very affordable and can be found at most retail stores such as Target and Walmart. I love using a bit of mousse on curled hair to ensure that the curls hold. Overall I'd highly recommend this product.
MacKenzie K.
Portland, OR
This was my go to for years and it is excellent for the price point but if too much is used crunchiness occurs!  I liked the volume and how it helped enhance curls to form while my hair dried.  The scent was nice too but I'd like to try other brands as the crunchiness would only not be there if I blow dried my hair and handled it the whole time and I'm more of an air dry girl!
Jackie M.
Smells like grapes thats the first thing which can attract flying insects in the summer so i wouldnt recommend it then. However hair does go crazy in the heat so this would be a great choice to hold down your hair or bangs. Because you wont be outside all.day. i like the smell of it and the job it does..its a whipped cream mousse that stays in place and does not budge.
Melissa R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this mousse it really holds my hair in place! I usually use it on two occasions either when my hair is wet I use it to crunch my hair and it lasts all day no frizz, and when I use heat in my hair I apply a small amount of product on my hand then distribute it evenly just lightly to my hair so I dont have baby hairs flying everywhere lol. Great value over all
Zarah L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Used this only a few times when doing spiral curls. While for me it made my hair a little heavy due to an already naturally curly mane.
I've had some close friends use it and see the wonders it does for hair while slightly less natural volume. So, for anyone with already textured hair, this will be a handful.
HOWEVER, for anyone looking for volume as a whole, just to add to your 'doo' give it a quick try. ASAP.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson , TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis , IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.