BY AUSSIE #27 in Hair Mousse

Great for dry, rough hair in need of a smooth style.

• Soften
• Smooth
• Hold

Get a strong hold over your hair while maintaining that soft touch. Made with a touch of Jojoba, the hold and touchable feel of Miraculously Smooth Styling Mousse work together and can help create those loose wavy looks you love. It's the best of both worlds!

Directions: Rub a dollop between fingertips and run through wet hair, root to tip. Dry, style and head out on your next adventure.

Water, Isobutane, Propane, PVP, VP/VA Copolymer, Chitosan, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-16, Fragrance, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-4, Laureth-4, Cetrimonium Chloride, Formic Acid, Methylparaben

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I c...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one y...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product t...1 Answers
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I usually use moose, but it is not my favorite, to help tame my curls and fly aways. I like using the Aussie because it doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy and stiff like other brands I have used. It is affordable and I can either get it at Wal-Mart or Dollar General.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
I adore Aussie products because they have a great scent! This brand is very affordable and can be found at most retail stores such as Target and Walmart. I love using a bit of mousse on curled hair to ensure that the curls hold. Overall I'd highly recommend this product.
Melissa R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this mousse it really holds my hair in place! I usually use it on two occasions either when my hair is wet I use it to crunch my hair and it lasts all day no frizz, and when I use heat in my hair I apply a small amount of product on my hand then distribute it evenly just lightly to my hair so I dont have baby hairs flying everywhere lol. Great value over all
Jackie M.
Smells like grapes thats the first thing which can attract flying insects in the summer so i wouldnt recommend it then. However hair does go crazy in the heat so this would be a great choice to hold down your hair or bangs. Because you wont be outside all.day. i like the smell of it and the job it does..its a whipped cream mousse that stays in place and does not budge.
MacKenzie K.
Portland, OR
This was my go to for years and it is excellent for the price point but if too much is used crunchiness occurs!  I liked the volume and how it helped enhance curls to form while my hair dried.  The scent was nice too but I'd like to try other brands as the crunchiness would only not be there if I blow dried my hair and handled it the whole time and I'm more of an air dry girl!
Zarah L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Used this only a few times when doing spiral curls. While for me it made my hair a little heavy due to an already naturally curly mane.
I've had some close friends use it and see the wonders it does for hair while slightly less natural volume. So, for anyone with already textured hair, this will be a handful.
HOWEVER, for anyone looking for volume as a whole, just to add to your 'doo' give it a quick try. ASAP.
April m.
Lexington, KY
This is a very good news for your hair and also the price is wonderful. It smells like a mixture of grapes and something sweet (I just can't put my finger on it). It hurts my hair great especially when I am killing it and trying to wear it and cruise. And has a lasting hold that doesn't leave my hair stiff. It just works good and smells great. Recommended.
Sarah J.
29536 4th st millsboro de
I will not use any other mouse ever since I have used this! It works wonders on my curly hair! It never lets me down when I use it and does exactly what I want to my hair. I apply in the morning and it lasts all day! I usually buy once a month.
Randy P.
Lake Forest, CA
I like the scent of this Aussie mousse. But also this gives me good hold for my hair style all day with no problems at all. But it doesn't make my hair feel stiff or crunchy like some other hair styling products that I've used in the pasted.
Lisa S.
This Aussie Styling Mousse is one of my favorite hair products to use. It is a good value for the price and works well on my thin wavy hair. Less is more with this product and I feel like it lasts a bit longer than a few other brands I've used. It does leave my hands sticky but that is expected with a mousse. The scent is also not bad.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson, TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis , IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.