BY AUSSIE #19 in Hair Mousse

Great for dry, rough hair in need of a smooth style.

• Soften
• Smooth
• Hold

Get a strong hold over your hair while maintaining that soft touch. Made with a touch of Jojoba, the hold and touchable feel of Miraculously Smooth Styling Mousse work together and can help create those loose wavy looks you love. It's the best of both worlds!

Directions: Rub a dollop between fingertips and run through wet hair, root to tip. Dry, style and head out on your next adventure.

Water, Isobutane, Propane, PVP, VP/VA Copolymer, Chitosan, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-16, Fragrance, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-4, Laureth-4, Cetrimonium Chloride, Formic Acid, Methylparaben

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I c...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one y...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product t...1 Answers
Kristian S.
Bixby, OK
My hair is very long and somewhat heavy. I purchased this from the DG in hopes of adding volume and texture to my hair but this simply doesn't have enough hold. My hair is also very healthy and limp as it is. Would work well for someone with thinner hair.
Reetu J.
This product does not do what it’s supposed to do. It smells great but it doesn’t defrizz as it claims it does. I have really frizzy hair and I bought it for the sole purpose of calming my frizz but it hasn’t been too great. I wouldn’t recommend it
mariah m.
Provo
My hair is really wavy, and something I like to hold that wave all day without the frizz. It works for sure. I apply it with my head upside down. It doesn’t make my hair super crunchy, which I appreciate. It holds it in place though!
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
Great for volume and hold. Works well on all hair types and has a pleasant and light scent that won’t interfere with any perfume or other scent you are wearing. The bottle holds a good amount and the price makes it a great deal as well.
Martha Y.
Kokomo, IN
When it comes to using mousse, i really like to use this product.

It smells really good when it’s applied. The product also holds my hair really well. I can find it for a really good price and I have not been disappointed by this brand.

I would recommend this product :)
Katie H.
Springboro, OH
Great for when my hair is short— I can throw it in my hair straight out of the shower and go—and also when it’s long and I’m going to straighten or use a different heat style. I also like the smell of it, very subtle.
Melissa H.
Medical Lake , WA
I love to use this for my curly hair. It holds the curls without making it to fizzy when I blow dry it. It doesn’t make it crunch like a lot of others that I have tried. It does work better if you idea defuser with it
Jessy M.
Glendale heights
This product gets two thumbs up! It holds my hair in place without that scrunchy look! The scent is great and the price and packaging is what I would expect for this kind of product. I am very pleased with this!
Tanna-Rae H.
Front royal, VA
I just adore the scent of the entire Aussie line! I also find this product easy to use, find and afford. This adds the right amount of texture and hold to my hair for an effortless beachy style.
Amber P.
La Fayette, KY
Works pretty well and smells nice, downfall is it leaves hair hard and crunchy which no one wants. It is a good price and I will continue to purchase until I find anything better
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson , TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis , IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.