BY AUSSIE #18 in Hair Mousse

Great for dry, rough hair in need of a smooth style.

• Soften
• Smooth
• Hold

Get a strong hold over your hair while maintaining that soft touch. Made with a touch of Jojoba, the hold and touchable feel of Miraculously Smooth Styling Mousse work together and can help create those loose wavy looks you love. It's the best of both worlds!

Directions: Rub a dollop between fingertips and run through wet hair, root to tip. Dry, style and head out on your next adventure.

Water, Isobutane, Propane, PVP, VP/VA Copolymer, Chitosan, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-16, Fragrance, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-4, Laureth-4, Cetrimonium Chloride, Formic Acid, Methylparaben

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I c...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one y...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product t...1 Answers
Taylor T.
I like this. It is very fluffy and smells nice. When I put it in, once my hair dries it is not frizzy at all, and if it is it’s barely there. I really like this. I reccomend!! (I have wavy, long hair)
Hilary M.
My husband loves this mousse. It allows him to style his hair as needed. Not too sticky and easy to work with. It has a great smell and lasts. Not expensive and the bottle will last several months.
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I like this product a lot when it comes to styling my hair. I have wavy hair and if I don’t use a mousse, it will be a big frizzy mess. This holds my styles well, my only complaint is that if I use too much, my hair gets crunchy. I mainly use this for styling beach waves or sleek pony tails. Not so much for flat ironed hair because it makes my hair to stiff.
Laura
Illinois
I love this aussie mousse. It smells fantastic and doesn't make my hair crunchy. It is my go to product for when I'm in a hurry and leave my house with my hair wet. Super affordable for the quality of product!
Kayla F.
Leesburg, VA
Works so good without drying out hair! I usually put it in damp hair and blow dry upside down to get some volume. It also smells AMAZING which is part of the reason I always buy this kind
Anna S.
Chattanooga
I love this mousse! The smell is very light and it smells great. This product makes my hair have such a healthy shine, keeps the style in place, and makes my hair very soft to the touch. It can’t be beat!
Leslie H.
Coffeyville, KS
It keeps my hair under the control during my work hours but depending on the weather, it may start to lose hold after that. Still, I'm overall satisfied with this product!
Camila A.
Lacey, WA
For the price this is a great product. It’s long lasting, has a nice smell and super easy to apply. I feel that leaves my hair a tad bit more oily than other products, buts not that a deal breaker to me. I have straight thick and oily hair for reference
Erica H.
Pasadena , TX
Aussie Volume Styling Mousse adds volume and lift without weighing my hair down. It does not dry out my hair or affect my hair color. It has a great price point and can be found at all my local grocery stores. You can always find one in my vanity room
Kristian S.
Bixby, OK
My hair is very long and somewhat heavy. I purchased this from the DG in hopes of adding volume and texture to my hair but this simply doesn't have enough hold. My hair is also very healthy and limp as it is. Would work well for someone with thinner hair.
Ashley P.
Saint Louis, MO
Ariel C.
Richardson , TX
Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work on wavy hair?
Tiffannie H.
Indianapolis , IN
This leaves my hair stiff & hard how can I fix it?
I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I can't find it online or in any stores. Does anyone have a similar mousse they've used? I'm spending so much time and money trying to find a new brand of mousse. Nothing I've found even comes close.