BY AUSSIE #19 in Hair Mousse

Great for dry, rough hair in need of a smooth style.

• Soften
• Smooth
• Hold

Get a strong hold over your hair while maintaining that soft touch. Made with a touch of Jojoba, the hold and touchable feel of Miraculously Smooth Styling Mousse work together and can help create those loose wavy looks you love. It's the best of both worlds!

Directions: Rub a dollop between fingertips and run through wet hair, root to tip. Dry, style and head out on your next adventure.

Water, Isobutane, Propane, PVP, VP/VA Copolymer, Chitosan, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-16, Fragrance, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-4, Laureth-4, Cetrimonium Chloride, Formic Acid, Methylparaben

• I love this product but I think it's been discounted. I c...2 Answers
  • I love all of these products but haven't tried this one y...1 Answers
  • With my naturally wavy hair, I'd like to find a product t...1 Answers
Xochilt H.
Clinton
Only reason why I give it up for us because I’m not used to using mousse but from what I did see it did keep the style I had longer than usual this smells amazing and the price is on point. Other than that I had no issues using it the texture was creamy it was easy to use wasn’t sticky but like I said it gets four stars because I’ve never reviewed a moose and don’t really know if this was top choice for me. I have a long dry hair and it seems it to react well to the type of hair I have
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
I've been using it for about 2 or 3 years now. I'm a guy with short hair and I HATE hard hair gels. This one not only sets your hairstyle the way you want it, it leaves it really soft thanks to its conditioner. It is true that it "doesn't hold much" so if you touch your hair you'll probably mess it up. It does say Flexible, after all. Still, I wouldn't change it for one harder!
Deana H.
Orlando, FL
My son is mixed and has long, thick, curly hair that tends to frizz and tangle easily. This mousse makes his hair smell amazing and helps us cut time spwnt on his hair in the mornings. I just comb his wet hair and then finger comb this through his hair and scrunch. He has cute, springy curls all day that dont look too weighed down or crunchy.
Sarai D.
I don’t use mousse to much but when I do I go with Aussie brand. I have so many baby hairs so if I’m picking my hair up in a bun I like to use some mousse to control all the baby hairs first! It had great hold and not to sticky. Don’t leave my hair feeling gunky!
Shelby W.
Madisonville
I love using the brand however sometimes it makes my hair crunchy. I have blonde hair and very curly. It provides a nice scent and is long lasting, lasting for two days in my hair. Only improvement I would like to see is making my hair less crunchy.
Jessica H.
New York
Great product all around! Both smells and feels good on your tresses. It is affordable and easy to find at most drugstores. I enjoy using this product for special occasions when I want my hair to hold in a certain shape or style.
Ashley A.
Newton, KS
I dont actually use mousse in my hair besides when I danced, but I do use a lot it in my residents hair and this product has to be one of my favorites to use. It stays for hours, smells great and my residents love the outcome
Kylee Renae G.
Tooele, UT
I’ve used this forever! It keeps my hair so smooth if I use it before I straighten it or even if I curl it sometimes! My hair is medium length so it last for a while, the price of good for the amount of product that you get!
Kay C.
Stone Mtn, GA
as i said before i love aussie and their products but this mousse is legit the best. it smells amazing no frizz the hold is awesome. it’s not expensive. i get it from walmart all the time. you should try it.
Kelly D.
I use this mousse any time
I scrunch my hair or just wanna wad it up and put it in a wet ball, when I take it down it’s got nice semi curl waves and hardly took any time! Great product! I buy this on the regular
Marisol C.
Mabton, WA
Is this a light weight type of formula? I have really thin hair and I don't like using products that weigh down my hair.
tina m.
Midland City, AL
Is this the best mousse for naturally curly hair?
Melinie E.
My hair is wavy, thick and very stubborn to style. For big and soft curls, is this gonna work and last on my hair?
Kellie H.
How well does this mouse hold through the day? Also does it leave your hair feeling stiff?
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
I love all of these products but haven't tried this one yet. Would you recommend this product?