Brittany C.
Modesto, CA

How does this work on wavy hair?

Saray M.
Saray M.
1 year, 5 months ago
wash your hair as normal, and towel dry, make sure your hair is detangle, and then you apply this.
Gianna B.
Gianna B.
Staten Island, NY
1 year, 10 months ago
My hair is curly so it works.
yaneli n.
yaneli n.
Bend, OR
2 years, 1 month ago
I have staright hair and I put this on my damp hair and crunch it up with a towel over and over and it makes my hair weavy..I love the look..I'm sure it would work on wavey hair.