Ariel C.
Richardson, TX

Does this product leave your hair hard and stiff?

Gianna M.
Gianna M.
Mission Viejo , CA
1 year, 11 months ago
I haven't gotten stiff hair!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
2 years, 6 months ago
Not at all, my hair feels very soft with it
Randi F.
Randi F.
Olla, LA
2 years, 6 months ago
My hair feels super soft and I use this everyday. I've never had a problem with it being hard/stiff. Plus, it smells awesome!
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
3 years, 4 months ago
I have long curly hair and I have tried this, I have not had the stiff hair that I normally would without drying after applying the mousse. but it did help with taming my hair as well :)