Jessica N.
Ocala, FL
I've used tons of different mousse products as I'm a big fan of the "natural" look, which means just letting my hair air dry overnight and then taming my mane with mousse and styling gels/creams in the morning. I've never tried a mousse for a blowout or volume while blow drying, only to tame and de-frizz and define my loose curls/waves. This mousse did a pretty good job, it's not super thick, but has a strong hold. My hair wasn't super frizzy by the end of the day which is nice! This does make your hair slightly "crunchy", but that's ok with me.