Aussie Miraculously Smooth Shampoo 13.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY AUSSIE

Our Miraculously Smooth Shampoo cleans and transforms locks into seriously silky manes. This smoothing shampoo is fabulous for dry and rough hair in need of a transformation. see more...

• Beautiful I love Aussie Aussie is a great shampoo. 3 Answers
  • I've used the Aussie stay in deep con...I like all their shampoos 3 Answers
Photo (1)
Buy on Amazon
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Linha maravilhosa , super indico .
Produtos exelentes , amo , comprem vão gostar , deixa os cabelos sedosos
Karla D.
Karla D.
I LOVE AUSSIE. THE SMELL. THE WAY IT LEAVES MY HAIR. EVERYTHING! AND ITS SO CHEAP LIKE GO TO WALMART GUYS
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Marietta, PA
Makes your hair so soft and manageable. And the smell is amazing will deff purchase this product again.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
I do like this shampoo. Helps keep my hair feeling soft and healthy. The price is also a plus.
Dany K.
Dany K.
Até hoje não experimentei dessa Marca, mas já ouvi muito falar e dizem que ele é ótimo.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Meyersdale, PA
Best shampoo I've used in a long while..maxe.my hair feel like silk and smell great too
Michele L.
Michele L.
Dillon , SC
My teenage daughter has stuck straight hair that she usually needs to use a straightener on to keep the frizzies at bay. But I got this shampoo for her and she doesn't need it anymore! She says she loves the scent and that trademark purple Aussie bottle is pretty. We'd absolutely repurchase this one.
Alexandrea L.
Alexandrea L.
Greenville, NC
Absolutely love Aussie shampoos and this is one of my favorites. Great smell and lather. Cleans my hair really well and doesn't increase my natural super oil production.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
It smells really great and it did keep my hair smelling fragrant all day! I do have very frizz prone hair, especially with the humidity in Florida, but didn't feel that it kept my hair as smooth as I expected.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
My absolute favorite shampoo! Smells really good and works well. I had issues with shampoo in the past that would leave my hair looking greasy as soon as I got out. Once I switched to Aussie it was fine!
Beautiful I love Aussie
Joana Z.
Joana Z.
El Paso, TX
I've used the Aussie stay in deep conditioner (3 minute) but I was wondering how good their other products are? Shampoo? Conditioner?