Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#176 in Shampoo
Our Miraculously Smooth Shampoo cleans and transforms locks into seriously silky manes. This smoothing shampoo is fabulous for dry and rough hair in need of a transformation.
Photo (1)
Rainey A.
Rainey A.
Bremen, GA

This shampoo is awesome it leaves hair feeling smooth & it doest strip away natural oils that your hair needs.
Michelle s.
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA

I have this shampoo and conditioner and it leaves my hair soft and healthy looking for 2 days or more. Love it
Sara K.
Sara K.
Davie, FL

Love this shampoo, hate this particular scent. It makes my hair feel great though and is frequently on sale!
kathy m.
kathy m.
Palmdale, CA

Love this shampoo makes my hair feeling soft and shiny. it feels more hydrated than other brands i have used
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

Linha maravilhosa , super indico .
Produtos exelentes , amo , comprem vão gostar , deixa os cabelos sedosos
Karla D.
Karla D.

I LOVE AUSSIE. THE SMELL. THE WAY IT LEAVES MY HAIR. EVERYTHING! AND ITS SO CHEAP LIKE GO TO WALMART GUYS
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Marietta, PA

Makes your hair so soft and manageable. And the smell is amazing will deff purchase this product again.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.

I do like this shampoo. Helps keep my hair feeling soft and healthy. The price is also a plus.
Dany K.
Dany K.

Até hoje não experimentei dessa Marca, mas já ouvi muito falar e dizem que ele é ótimo.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Meyersdale, PA

Best shampoo I've used in a long while..maxe.my hair feel like silk and smell great too
Joana Z.
Joana Z.
El Paso, TX

I've used the Aussie stay in deep conditioner (3 minute) but I was wondering how good their other products are? Shampoo? Conditioner?

Join Now