Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#903 in Shampoo
Our Miraculously Smooth Shampoo cleans and transforms locks into seriously silky manes. This smoothing shampoo is fabulous for dry and rough hair in need of a transformation.
Photo (1)
kathy m.
kathy m.
Palmdale, CA

Love this shampoo makes my hair feeling soft and shiny. it feels more hydrated than other brands i have used
Sara K.
Sara K.
Davie, FL

Love this shampoo, hate this particular scent. It makes my hair feel great though and is frequently on sale!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

Linha maravilhosa , super indico .
Produtos exelentes , amo , comprem vão gostar , deixa os cabelos sedosos
Karla D.
Karla D.

I LOVE AUSSIE. THE SMELL. THE WAY IT LEAVES MY HAIR. EVERYTHING! AND ITS SO CHEAP LIKE GO TO WALMART GUYS
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Marietta, PA

Makes your hair so soft and manageable. And the smell is amazing will deff purchase this product again.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.

I do like this shampoo. Helps keep my hair feeling soft and healthy. The price is also a plus.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Meyersdale, PA

Best shampoo I've used in a long while..maxe.my hair feel like silk and smell great too
Dany K.
Dany K.

Até hoje não experimentei dessa Marca, mas já ouvi muito falar e dizem que ele é ótimo.
Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY

The scent of the smooth line products smell like really sweet candy. A scent that I wasn't too fond of, but dealt with it to see the results. The shampoo really lathered which is something I admire in a shampoo. I kept the conditioner in my hair for a few minutes as I usually do and I could feel it become super soft while I was washing it out. I used the mousse on my damp hair and while I was working the mousse into my hair, it felt extremely sticky and I was quickly regretting it. I threw my hair up into a bun and after letting it dry a little I started to blow dry my hair . I could quickly notice how healthy, smooth, and shiny my hair looked. My hair looked gorgeous but I felt like my hair also looked weighed down and super thin rather than my usual thicker looking hair.
Candice D.
Candice D.
Berea, KY

I buy this in bulk because i use alot of it with my extra long thick hair. It really helps to keep the frizz down. I won't use any other shampoo!!
Joana Z.
Joana Z.
El Paso, TX

I've used the Aussie stay in deep conditioner (3 minute) but I was wondering how good their other products are? Shampoo? Conditioner?
Beautiful I love Aussie