Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#176 in Shampoo
Our Miraculously Smooth Shampoo cleans and transforms locks into seriously silky manes. This smoothing shampoo is fabulous for dry and rough hair in need of a transformation.
Photo (1)
Krista D.
Krista D.

I have a bottle of this in my rest room. It smells so darn good but next morning I wake up and I'm greasy with dry scalp only brand to do it to me..
Candice D.
Candice D.
Berea, KY

I buy this in bulk because i use alot of it with my extra long thick hair. It really helps to keep the frizz down. I won't use any other shampoo!!
Bárbara J.
Bárbara J.

Muito bom, dá uma refrescancia para os cabelos, inclusive é muito bom para o meu ! Já presiso de outro, parabéns produto atinge as expectativas !
Kayleen O.
Kayleen O.
Odessa, TX

This shampoo is the only shampoo I have used
The smell in incredible leaves your hairy shiny and silk
Hair growth and stuff have helped me
Lashanae T.
Lashanae T.
Fresno, CA

I love the shampoo I can't get enough of it it's so great it gives every spot in my head I am dandrift you're free after I use it
Tammy Q.
Tammy Q.
Waldorf , Md

I have naturally curly hair which can be very frizzy at times I use to tame my frizz and give my hair a smooth shiny look
Michelle V.
Michelle V.

I love this hair brand. It is really good and the product smells like coconut it makes your hair really smooth and soft
Amber G.
Amber G.
Lemont, IL

Love the Aussie shampoo and conditioner, especially the miraculously smooth one! Smells great and helps fight frizz!
Zulem S.
Zulem S.
Phoenix, AZ

This is something I won't ever buy only because it make my hands sticky and smell nasty I just don't like it at all.
alderlany R.
alderlany R.

Nossa essa marca muito otima os produtos de exelente cualidades desamarela o cabelo muito bem e nao agride o cabelo
Joana Z.
Joana Z.
El Paso, TX

I've used the Aussie stay in deep conditioner (3 minute) but I was wondering how good their other products are? Shampoo? Conditioner?

Join Now