Aussie Miraculously Smooth Shampoo 13.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY AUSSIE

Our Miraculously Smooth Shampoo cleans and transforms locks into seriously silky manes. This smoothing shampoo is fabulous for dry and rough hair in need of a transformation. see more...

• Beautiful I love Aussie 3 Answers
  • I've used the Aussie stay in deep conditioner (3 minute) but I was ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lashanae T.
Lashanae T.
Fresno, CA
I love the shampoo I can't get enough of it it's so great it gives every spot in my head I am dandrift you're free after I use it
Tammy Q.
Tammy Q.
Waldorf, Md
I have naturally curly hair which can be very frizzy at times I use to tame my frizz and give my hair a smooth shiny look
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
I love this hair brand. It is really good and the product smells like coconut it makes your hair really smooth and soft
Zulem S.
Zulem S.
Phoenix, AZ
This is something I won't ever buy only because it make my hands sticky and smell nasty I just don't like it at all.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Lemont, IL
Love the Aussie shampoo and conditioner, especially the miraculously smooth one! Smells great and helps fight frizz!
alderlany R.
alderlany R.
Nossa essa marca muito otima os produtos de exelente cualidades desamarela o cabelo muito bem e nao agride o cabelo
Michelle s.
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
I have this shampoo and conditioner and it leaves my hair soft and healthy looking for 2 days or more. Love it
Rainey A.
Rainey A.
Bremen, GA
This shampoo is awesome it leaves hair feeling smooth & it doest strip away natural oils that your hair needs.
kathy m.
kathy m.
Palmdale, CA
Love this shampoo makes my hair feeling soft and shiny. it feels more hydrated than other brands i have used
Sara K.
Sara K.
Davie, FL
Love this shampoo, hate this particular scent. It makes my hair feel great though and is frequently on sale!
Joana Z.
Joana Z.
El Paso, TX
I've used the Aussie stay in deep conditioner (3 minute) but I was wondering how good their other products are? Shampoo? Conditioner?
Beautiful I love Aussie