Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#1147 in Shampoo
Our Miraculously Smooth Shampoo cleans and transforms locks into seriously silky manes. This smoothing shampoo is fabulous for dry and rough hair in need of a transformation.
Photo (1)
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Roanoke, AL
Sept. 23, 2016, 4:34 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Miraculously Smooth Shampoo 13.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 6)
I enjoyed this product in general however I need a shampoo that more focuses on frizz and dryness. If you don't have frizzy or dry hair this would probably be a great shampoo for you.
Shea F.
Shea F.
Floresville, TX
Sept. 20, 2016, 11:22 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Miraculously Smooth Shampoo 13.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 6)
This shampoo made my hair feel silkier and smooth unlike usual, however the conditioner didn't do so much so I would just match the shampoo to a different brand of conditioner
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Sept. 21, 2016, 4:19 a.m.
Review for: Aussie Miraculously Smooth Shampoo 13.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 6)
If your looking for a cheap but good shampoo for your hair this is a great product for you to try! I've tried millions of shampoos but this worked very very good for me! :)
Emily S.
Emily S.
Keller, TX
Sept. 21, 2016, 2:52 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Miraculously Smooth Shampoo 13.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 6)
I have very thick coarse hair so for me this does wonders! It leaves my hair feeling really soft and bouncy. And Aussie products smell amazing!! Definitely recommend this!
Ciarra H.
Ciarra H.
Washington
Sept. 23, 2016, 4:29 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Miraculously Smooth Shampoo 13.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 6)
I think this shampoo is great. I however don't recommend it for people with dandruff or people with dry skin. I love the smell of it. It reminds me of being in a salon.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Lewes DE
Sept. 21, 2016, 3:02 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Miraculously Smooth Shampoo 13.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 6)
I love aussie smooth shampoo. This is one of my favorite brands. The smell is amazing and the way it leaves my hair feel is great. I highly recommend this shampoo.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Sept. 23, 2016, 4:21 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Miraculously Smooth Shampoo 13.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 6)
I have this shampoo and use it when I dye my hair it's really good and leaves my hair really soft. It smells nice to, I really recommend this product.
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
Kansas City, MO
Sept. 24, 2016, 9:25 a.m.
Review for: Aussie Miraculously Smooth Shampoo 13.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 6)
Smells wonderful! Left my daughters hair smooth, tangle free, and even help control the frizz! Great price, great product, would definitely buy again!
Krista D.
Krista D.
Sept. 20, 2016, 10:26 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Miraculously Smooth Shampoo 13.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 6)
I have a bottle of this in my rest room. It smells so darn good but next morning I wake up and I'm greasy with dry scalp only brand to do it to me..
Kayleen O.
Kayleen O.
Odessa, TX
Sept. 24, 2016, 7:37 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Miraculously Smooth Shampoo 13.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 6)
This shampoo is the only shampoo I have used
The smell in incredible leaves your hairy shiny and silk
Hair growth and stuff have helped me
Joana Z.
Joana Z.
El Paso, TX
I've used the Aussie stay in deep conditioner (3 minute) but I was wondering how good their other products are? Shampoo? Conditioner?
Beautiful I love Aussie