Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#176 in Shampoo
Our Miraculously Smooth Shampoo cleans and transforms locks into seriously silky manes. This smoothing shampoo is fabulous for dry and rough hair in need of a transformation.
Photo (1)
Lucy T.
Lucy T.
Mc Call Creek, MS

I buy this for my son! He has course hair that can get frizzy, but this shampoo really helps out with that! I buy this for him all the time. I've found nothing else that works as well as Aussie Miraculously Smooth!!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Springfield , MA

I love Aussie products. My hair is curly but I when I plan to blow dry and straighten I use this and it works wonderful! Definitely leaves my hair feeling light and smooth and Shiney. I would recommend!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Roanoke, AL

I enjoyed this product in general however I need a shampoo that more focuses on frizz and dryness. If you don't have frizzy or dry hair this would probably be a great shampoo for you.
Shea F.
Shea F.
Floresville, TX

This shampoo made my hair feel silkier and smooth unlike usual, however the conditioner didn't do so much so I would just match the shampoo to a different brand of conditioner
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.

If your looking for a cheap but good shampoo for your hair this is a great product for you to try! I've tried millions of shampoos but this worked very very good for me! :)
Emily S.
Emily S.
Buffalo, NY

I have very thick coarse hair so for me this does wonders! It leaves my hair feeling really soft and bouncy. And Aussie products smell amazing!! Definitely recommend this!
Ciarra H.
Ciarra H.
Washington

I think this shampoo is great. I however don't recommend it for people with dandruff or people with dry skin. I love the smell of it. It reminds me of being in a salon.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Lewes DE

I love aussie smooth shampoo. This is one of my favorite brands. The smell is amazing and the way it leaves my hair feel is great. I highly recommend this shampoo.
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
Kansas City, MO

Smells wonderful! Left my daughters hair smooth, tangle free, and even help control the frizz! Great price, great product, would definitely buy again!
Maria M.
Maria M.

I have this shampoo and use it when I dye my hair it's really good and leaves my hair really soft. It smells nice to, I really recommend this product.
Joana Z.
Joana Z.
El Paso, TX

I've used the Aussie stay in deep conditioner (3 minute) but I was wondering how good their other products are? Shampoo? Conditioner?

Join Now