Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#903 in Shampoo
Our Miraculously Smooth Shampoo cleans and transforms locks into seriously silky manes. This smoothing shampoo is fabulous for dry and rough hair in need of a transformation.
Photo (1)
Jess L.
Jess L.

This stuff feels really nice on the hair and does a great job of cleaning. My hair feels a lot lighter and more smooth after I use this. I love the smell of it and it is very affordable. I would still use a conditioner to promote smoothness
Emma C.
Emma C.
Caldwell, ID

I love the smell of this product. And the way it leaves your hair. I bought this product at Walmart and it was very affordable. It's a very effective product. It leaves your hair feeling soft and silky and I would totally recommend it
Laurel C.
Laurel C.
Pensacola, Fl

Smells great. Price is great. I have loved using this product in the past and always had to rebuy because i just loved aussie. Its something i would tell others to buy. You can find it in pretty much any store which is great.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Rhoadesville, VA

Absolutely love the smell of aussi products i am never happy with any other brands. Always leaves my hair smelling good all day and soft and easy to brush. Highly recommend this brand especially if you have long thick hair.
Bianca S.
Bianca S.
Menifee , Ca

Such a good smelling shampoo which leaves your hair smelling incredible as well as leaving it soft without any tangles. I think it's very much affordable because you're getting for of it I would definitely buy it again 🙌🏼
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.

Aussie products are amazing for keeping your hair soft and healthy. I started using them after having a lot of bleaching damage and this shampoo really helps to replenish the soft and strong feeling after too much damage.
Renea G.
Renea G.

The smell first off, is just amazing. My hair is so touchable smooth and soft, and living in Florida it's a HUGE plus that it prevents my hair from frizzing because of all the humidity. The conditioner is also amazing!!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.

I love this product. The price is amazing. Found mines at Kroger. It has like a bubble gum smell. This product is perfect if you have a dry scale like i do. I would recommend this. Made my hair feel soft and smooth.:)
Lucy T.
Lucy T.
Mc Call Creek, MS

I buy this for my son! He has course hair that can get frizzy, but this shampoo really helps out with that! I buy this for him all the time. I've found nothing else that works as well as Aussie Miraculously Smooth!!
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA

My absolute favorite shampoo! Smells really good and works well. I had issues with shampoo in the past that would leave my hair looking greasy as soon as I got out. Once I switched to Aussie it was fine!
Joana Z.
Joana Z.
El Paso, TX

I've used the Aussie stay in deep conditioner (3 minute) but I was wondering how good their other products are? Shampoo? Conditioner?
Beautiful I love Aussie