Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#1158 in Shampoo
Our Miraculously Smooth Shampoo cleans and transforms locks into seriously silky manes. This smoothing shampoo is fabulous for dry and rough hair in need of a transformation.
Photo (1)
Amara L.
Amara L.
Oct. 18, 2016, 1:53 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Miraculously Smooth Shampoo 13.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 6)
My hair has never been more soft with any othe shampoo !! Plus, what a great price, right !? I love it ! It gets so sudsy and makes my hair so lovely. When i use this product i think im more in love with my hair than my fiance ;) I buy it ALL the time !! And the mousse and hairspray works miracles as well !
Tamara O.
Tamara O.
Sept. 23, 2016, 6:11 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Miraculously Smooth Shampoo 13.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 6)
I have long kinky hair which ends up making me look like a lion, but this product helps girls who's hair is frizzy, kinky, and just hard to maintain. It's scent is amazing and it will honestly help those who are having trouble trying to maintain hair! Will recommend to so many others!👍🏻
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Sept. 21, 2016, 12:32 a.m.
Review for: Aussie Miraculously Smooth Shampoo 13.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 6)
Always been a fan of Aussie and it never fails me. I love practically any of their products and I would always recommend them to anyone. This shampoo makes my hair sooo smooth and shiny and considering how dry my skin and scalp is, it does miracles for hydration. Definitely a keeper.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Pasadena, MD
Sept. 23, 2016, 4:28 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Miraculously Smooth Shampoo 13.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 6)
I love aussie products! They are gentle yet effective! They smell amazing and the prices can't be beat. You can get them practically anywhere. If you want a great smelling product that works this stuff is your answer and they even have shampoo and stuff for kids! It's wonderful!
Tina B.
Tina B.
Loganville, GA
Sept. 23, 2016, 4:26 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Miraculously Smooth Shampoo 13.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 6)
My sister was a cosmatologist and she told me to change up my shampoo every once in a while. I have tried LOTS of sbampoos but i found my 2 favorites are Garnis Fructise and Aussie. My hair is very curly and most shampoo makes the frizz come out but this leeps the frizz tamex!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Nov. 29, 2016, 5:06 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Miraculously Smooth Shampoo 13.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 6)
This is a thicker shampoo than I am used to but it cleanses very well. I don't like that it contains sulfates which dried my hair out some. I did like the smell; it reminded me of a tropical breeze. It didn't completely tame the frizz in my curly hair but it did make it shiny.
Audrey O.
Audrey O.
Sept. 23, 2016, 4:04 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Miraculously Smooth Shampoo 13.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 6)
I've been looking for an alternative to the expensive salon products and sure enough I found it in this! At an affordable price it gets the job done and smooths and conditions hair to leave it silky smooth! I bought it at Walmart in the hair care isle.
Ali B.
Ali B.
Valparaiso, IN
Sept. 20, 2016, 10:43 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Miraculously Smooth Shampoo 13.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 6)
I have always loved Aussie products. I've always found that they smelled amazing and made my hair smooth. I have an issue with the price per volume compared to other brands that have the same effect on my hair. I feel I'm paying for the scent.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Sept. 21, 2016, 2:36 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Miraculously Smooth Shampoo 13.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 6)
I love the smell of all of their products. They are always so adorable as well ! And all of their products always do exactly as promised. I have never been disappointed by anything of theirs that I have boughten. I recommend this to everyone !
Fabiola P.
Fabiola P.
Anthony, NM
Sept. 20, 2016, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: Aussie Miraculously Smooth Shampoo 13.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 6)
It did not help much with any frizz which is what I wanted it to smooth! However I like that it does not weigh hair down and it also seems to leave a bit of body to the hair. It also leaves a soft shine to hair, not the best but it is nice.
Joana Z.
Joana Z.
El Paso, TX
I've used the Aussie stay in deep conditioner (3 minute) but I was wondering how good their other products are? Shampoo? Conditioner?
Beautiful I love Aussie