Add a Photo

By AUSSIE
#176 in Shampoo
Our Miraculously Smooth Shampoo cleans and transforms locks into seriously silky manes. This smoothing shampoo is fabulous for dry and rough hair in need of a transformation.
Photo (1)
Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY

The scent of the smooth line products smell like really sweet candy. A scent that I wasn't too fond of, but dealt with it to see the results. The shampoo really lathered which is something I admire in a shampoo. I kept the conditioner in my hair for a few minutes as I usually do and I could feel it become super soft while I was washing it out. I used the mousse on my damp hair and while I was working the mousse into my hair, it felt extremely sticky and I was quickly regretting it. I threw my hair up into a bun and after letting it dry a little I started to blow dry my hair . I could quickly notice how healthy, smooth, and shiny my hair looked. My hair looked gorgeous but I felt like my hair also looked weighed down and super thin rather than my usual thicker looking hair.
Amara L.
Amara L.

My hair has never been more soft with any othe shampoo !! Plus, what a great price, right !? I love it ! It gets so sudsy and makes my hair so lovely. When i use this product i think im more in love with my hair than my fiance ;) I buy it ALL the time !! And the mousse and hairspray works miracles as well !
Tamara O.
Tamara O.

I have long kinky hair which ends up making me look like a lion, but this product helps girls who's hair is frizzy, kinky, and just hard to maintain. It's scent is amazing and it will honestly help those who are having trouble trying to maintain hair! Will recommend to so many others!👍🏻
Taylor M.
Taylor M.

Always been a fan of Aussie and it never fails me. I love practically any of their products and I would always recommend them to anyone. This shampoo makes my hair sooo smooth and shiny and considering how dry my skin and scalp is, it does miracles for hydration. Definitely a keeper.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Pasadena , Maryland

I love aussie products! They are gentle yet effective! They smell amazing and the prices can't be beat. You can get them practically anywhere. If you want a great smelling product that works this stuff is your answer and they even have shampoo and stuff for kids! It's wonderful!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

This is a thicker shampoo than I am used to but it cleanses very well. I don't like that it contains sulfates which dried my hair out some. I did like the smell; it reminded me of a tropical breeze. It didn't completely tame the frizz in my curly hair but it did make it shiny.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Loganville, GA

My sister was a cosmatologist and she told me to change up my shampoo every once in a while. I have tried LOTS of sbampoos but i found my 2 favorites are Garnis Fructise and Aussie. My hair is very curly and most shampoo makes the frizz come out but this leeps the frizz tamex!
Katya S.
Katya S.

It was okay. I have coloured hair so I'm not sure of that makes a difference but my friend live it and her hair isn't coloured. But it didn't do much for my hair it wasn't very shinny or smooth. It smells great but I wish it made my hair feel fresh and new
Audrey O.
Audrey O.

I've been looking for an alternative to the expensive salon products and sure enough I found it in this! At an affordable price it gets the job done and smooths and conditions hair to leave it silky smooth! I bought it at Walmart in the hair care isle.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Shepherdsvlle, KY

I love the smell of all of their products. They are always so adorable as well ! And all of their products always do exactly as promised. I have never been disappointed by anything of theirs that I have boughten. I recommend this to everyone !
Joana Z.
Joana Z.
El Paso, TX

I've used the Aussie stay in deep conditioner (3 minute) but I was wondering how good their other products are? Shampoo? Conditioner?

Join Now