BY AUSSIE

Fabulous for dry and rough hair in need of a transformation.

• Control Frizz
• Moisturize
• Smooth

Is your hair in need of a smooth move? Well, here’s your hair care miracle. Our Miraculously Smooth Shampoo cleans and transforms locks into seriously silky manes. Accented with a touch of Australian Aloe and Jojoba, this anti-frizz shampoo adds mega moisture to your hair, without weighing it down.

Directions: Massage into scalp and rinse clean for a frizz-free look without the fuss.

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidoproyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/parfum, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzote, , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• 🌻🌻🌻What is your favorite drugstore shampoo & conditio...5 Answers
  • I have being trying to find a shampoo that makes ... Be the first to answer!
  • Am I the only one that thinks this shampoo doesn't clean ...2 Answers
Aussie Miraculously Smooth Shampoo
  • "I have thin, wavy, prone to frizzy hair and was hoping that this shampoo would make my hair 'miraculously smooth'." in 2 reviews
  • "This product smells great and cleans hair well." in 1 review
  • "great price I always have a bottle on hand , loved it years ago in high school ." in 1 review
  • "Upon drying, my tangled curly hair is softer and easier to brush/comb/style because of the smoothing done during the shampoo process." in 1 review
Rebecca P.
Santa Maria
I cannot rave enough about Aussie products. They are the absolute best products I have ever gotten my hands on! If given the choice of any shampoo/conditioner, high end and low end, I would chose Aussie. It makes your hair so soft, it makes sure you NEVER have split ends and it lasts so long! It is the best thing since sliced bread and Lord knows I love my sandwiches! I have a small list of products that if, on the off chance I ever became famous I would support and campaign for and Aussie is on the top of that list. No matter what product you buy it will be the best of quality. They do not skimp! It is worth your money! I will never use another shampoo/conditioner ever again!
Haley F.
Altamonte Springs
This has been a reliable product that I've used for years. I absolutely love the smell! It's not the most perfect shampoo but you definitely get its worth for the price. I always buy the bigger bottle because it lasts twice as long. Cleans the hair well for sure.  Aussie Miraculously Smooth Shampoo
Kate W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have used Aussie for many years on my hair. It always seems to keep my hair plenty hydrated and soft however recently I have had issues with it drying out my hair. I’m not sure if they have changed the formula or if my hair has changed but I no longer use it on my hair.
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I have been using this product for years and it is my absolute favorite. I only use the smooth because it smells the best and it does the best job. My hair is easy to brush after I use this, so to me that makes it the best out there because nothing else makes my hair tangle free.
Jessica G.
Hollister
Such a great product. I absolutely love the way it leaves my hair. Smooth and silky not wet looking. It's so easy to brush after using this product. I always get my products from walmart because they always have a double.pack so you get a deal.
adiktive n.
Review for: 13.5 Oz more...
all day polished look alright ... its like instead of cleaning your hair you're just adding oil to it ... too pricey for the oz it gives you but the smell is ok ... will i buy again? nope there is better and cheaper out there
Ana Carolina O.
Kenilworth, IL
I L O V E D this shampoo since the first time that I used. It lets my hair really soft and hydrated. I don’t fell my hair dry and damaged like I felt with most of the shampoo brands. Approved, you can use ❤️
ri🌟🌈✨❣️🔆😯 M.
Takes a couple of washes to kick in but smells great and works even better! My hair is naturally wavy and sometimes is the awkward not wavy-but not straight type butthis gets the frizz out perfectly!
Cassidy M.
One of the best shampoos I’ve used on my hair and I’ve tried very expensive ones! It’s literally $3 and my hair got smoother and shinier and healthier, I couldn’t believe it. I’m a big fan of this brand
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
I like this a lot because it smells good but I didn't notice any change in my hair improving or getting all beautiful like the models on the commercials. A little pricey I think it's just advertised well because I never have good luck with this brand
Tiffany B.
Nicholasville, KY
🌻🌻🌻What is your favorite drugstore shampoo & conditioner? Mine is Aussie Miraculously Smooth Shampoo
Joana Z.
El Paso, TX
I've used the Aussie stay in deep conditioner (3 minute) but I was wondering how good their other products are? Shampoo? Conditioner?
Beautiful I love Aussie
Christine S.
Am I the only one that thinks this shampoo doesn't clean your hair very well? Even after washing it twice!
Erika W.
What is the best feature of this particular type of Aussie Shampoo?