BY AUSSIE

Fabulous for dry and rough hair in need of a transformation.

• Control Frizz
• Moisturize
• Smooth

Is your hair in need of a smooth move? Well, here’s your hair care miracle. Our Miraculously Smooth Shampoo cleans and transforms locks into seriously silky manes. Accented with a touch of Australian Aloe and Jojoba, this anti-frizz shampoo adds mega moisture to your hair, without weighing it down.

Directions: Massage into scalp and rinse clean for a frizz-free look without the fuss.

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidoproyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/parfum, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzote, , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• 🌻🌻🌻What is your favorite drugstore shampoo & conditio...5 Answers
  • I have being trying to find a shampoo that makes ... Be the first to answer!
  • Am I the only one that thinks this shampoo doesn't clean ...2 Answers
Aussie Miraculously Smooth Shampoo
  • "I have thin, wavy, prone to frizzy hair and was hoping that this shampoo would make my hair 'miraculously smooth'." in 2 reviews
  • "This product smells great and cleans hair well." in 1 review
  • "great price I always have a bottle on hand , loved it years ago in high school ." in 1 review
  • "Upon drying, my tangled curly hair is softer and easier to brush/comb/style because of the smoothing done during the shampoo process." in 1 review
Kate W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have used Aussie for many years on my hair. It always seems to keep my hair plenty hydrated and soft however recently I have had issues with it drying out my hair. I’m not sure if they have changed the formula or if my hair has changed but I no longer use it on my hair.
Jessica G.
Hollister
Such a great product. I absolutely love the way it leaves my hair. Smooth and silky not wet looking. It's so easy to brush after using this product. I always get my products from walmart because they always have a double.pack so you get a deal.
Kayla H.
New Carlisle, IN
Review for: 33.8 Oz more...
Every time I need shampoo/conditioner I always go for Aussie, no matter what. It lathers up excellent. It doesn’t leave my scalp oily like other shampoos. It adds just the right amount of volume to my hair. Leaves my hair silky smooth.
Nicole M.
Boston
I have always loved aussie, especially growing up that grape scent! I use the miraculously smooth because it does exactly what it says it does! Even during rainy days my hair doesn't frizz up the way it used to!
Ana Carolina R.
Kenilworth, IL
I L O V E D this shampoo since the first time that I used. It lets my hair really soft and hydrated. I don’t fell my hair dry and damaged like I felt with most of the shampoo brands. Approved, you can use ❤️
ri🌟🌈✨❣️🔆😯 M.
Takes a couple of washes to kick in but smells great and works even better! My hair is naturally wavy and sometimes is the awkward not wavy-but not straight type butthis gets the frizz out perfectly!
Cassidy M.
One of the best shampoos I’ve used on my hair and I’ve tried very expensive ones! It’s literally $3 and my hair got smoother and shinier and healthier, I couldn’t believe it. I’m a big fan of this brand
Angelique P.
Bellmead, Tx
This is my go to shampoo. I have tried many others, but I keep going back to this one. My hair feels light and clean. Plus the smell is wonderful. Aussie Miraculously Smooth Shampoo
Rebecca M.
Ottawa
Review for: 13.5 Oz more...
If your looking for a shampoo or conditioner I really recommend Aussie because it does the job very well, it makes your hair smooth and perfect. It cleans your hair amazingly goof and I really recommend this product.
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This definately hydrates your locks. I always worry about shampoos stripping my hair but this shampoo is far above it's competitors. It hydrates as it cleans. When I'm in a hurry I don't even use a conditioner after and the difference is crazy between this shampoo and others in my shower. I have volume, wavy hair so something that works stays with me.
Tiffany B.
Nicholasville, KY
🌻🌻🌻What is your favorite drugstore shampoo & conditioner? Mine is Aussie Miraculously Smooth Shampoo
Beautiful I love Aussie
Joana Z.
El Paso, TX
I've used the Aussie stay in deep conditioner (3 minute) but I was wondering how good their other products are? Shampoo? Conditioner?
Christine S.
Am I the only one that thinks this shampoo doesn't clean your hair very well? Even after washing it twice!
Meera R.
Will this product help my lessen the frizz in my hair?

Target