BY AUSSIE #18 in Shampoo

Fabulous for dry and rough hair in need of a transformation.

• Control Frizz
• Moisturize
• Smooth

Is your hair in need of a smooth move? Well, here’s your hair care miracle. Our Miraculously Smooth Shampoo cleans and transforms locks into seriously silky manes. Accented with a touch of Australian Aloe and Jojoba, this anti-frizz shampoo adds mega moisture to your hair, without weighing it down.

Directions: Massage into scalp and rinse clean for a frizz-free look without the fuss.

• 🌻🌻🌻What is your favorite drugstore shampoo & conditioner? Mine ...5 Answers
  • I have being trying to find a shampoo that makes ...Be the first to answer!
  • Am I the only one that thinks this shampoo doesn't clean your hair ...2 Answers
Aussie Miraculously Smooth Shampoo
  • "I have thin, wavy, prone to frizzy hair and was hoping that this shampoo would make my hair 'miraculously smooth'." in 2 reviews
  • "Upon drying, my tangled curly hair is softer and easier to brush/comb/style because of the smoothing done during the shampoo process." in 1 review
  • "This product smells great and cleans hair well." in 1 review
  • "great price I always have a bottle on hand , loved it years ago in high school ." in 1 review
Alex R.
Alex R.
Cypress, TX
I got this for the first time ever last month, and I'm hooked! I've used it with regular everyday hair ,and over product styled hair. It works the same onn both some shampoos if your hair has a lot of stuff in it you have to shampoo wash out , then shampoo again. Well this you don't have to do that with,your hair smells and looks pretty, definitely go get this!
Gabby B.
Gabby B.
Trumbull, CT
I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO! It's the only one I really ever use. I have curly hair and its so gentle on my curls and keeps them from drying out and frizzing up.Being a college student, I can't afford the big name shampoos and conditioners, and this one id definitely in my price range. I would absolutely recommend this to others
Amara L.
Amara L.
My hair has never been more soft with any othe shampoo !! Plus, what a great price, right !? I love it ! It gets so sudsy and makes my hair so lovely. When i use this product i think im more in love with my hair than my fiance ;) I buy it ALL the time !! And the mousse and hairspray works miracles as well !
Bree T.
Bree T.
Columbia, SC
Aussie knows what they are doing. It smells so good like what we would like to think Hawaii smells like and I think they should use it in salons. Makes the hair so smooth, silky, shiny, good smelling, long lasting, and oh so manageable. A different brand would have to totally knock my socks off to change!
Margaret C.
Margaret C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is not for girls whose hair is greasy already. I used this product for a few months, but it made my hair so greasy and gross. For people with frizzy hair I'm sure this would work well. I do love other Aussie products such as aussomely clean, so I'm not hating on Aussie here.
Tamara O.
Tamara O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have long kinky hair which ends up making me look like a lion, but this product helps girls who's hair is frizzy, kinky, and just hard to maintain. It's scent is amazing and it will honestly help those who are having trouble trying to maintain hair! Will recommend to so many others!👍🏻
Brie F.
Brie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this shampoo and used it for about five years straight. It lathers significantly and is good for both dry scallops and orderly skills. It left my hair feeling clean and fresh and I was always very satisfied. I think I'll go back to using it. Oh, and it's affordable!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Always been a fan of Aussie and it never fails me. I love practically any of their products and I would always recommend them to anyone. This shampoo makes my hair sooo smooth and shiny and considering how dry my skin and scalp is, it does miracles for hydration. Definitely a keeper.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Pasadena, MD
I love aussie products! They are gentle yet effective! They smell amazing and the prices can't be beat. You can get them practically anywhere. If you want a great smelling product that works this stuff is your answer and they even have shampoo and stuff for kids! It's wonderful!
Tina B.
Tina B.
Loganville, GA
My sister was a cosmatologist and she told me to change up my shampoo every once in a while. I have tried LOTS of sbampoos but i found my 2 favorites are Garnis Fructise and Aussie. My hair is very curly and most shampoo makes the frizz come out but this leeps the frizz tamex!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Nicholasville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
🌻🌻🌻What is your favorite drugstore shampoo & conditioner? Mine is Aussie Miraculously Smooth Shampoo
Joana Z.
Joana Z.
El Paso, TX
I've used the Aussie stay in deep conditioner (3 minute) but I was wondering how good their other products are? Shampoo? Conditioner?
Beautiful I love Aussie
Christine S.
Christine S.
Am I the only one that thinks this shampoo doesn't clean your hair very well? Even after washing it twice!
Erika W.
Erika W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the best feature of this particular type of Aussie Shampoo?