BY AUSSIE #49 in Shampoo

Fabulous for dry and rough hair in need of a transformation.

• Control Frizz
• Moisturize
• Smooth

Is your hair in need of a smooth move? Well, here’s your hair care miracle. Our Miraculously Smooth Shampoo cleans and transforms locks into seriously silky manes. Accented with a touch of Australian Aloe and Jojoba, this anti-frizz shampoo adds mega moisture to your hair, without weighing it down.

Directions: Massage into scalp and rinse clean for a frizz-free look without the fuss.

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidoproyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/parfum, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzote, , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• 🌻🌻🌻What is your favorite drugstore shampoo & conditio...5 Answers
  • I have being trying to find a shampoo that makes ... Be the first to answer!
  • Am I the only one that thinks this shampoo doesn't clean ...2 Answers
Aussie Miraculously Smooth Shampoo
  • "I have thin, wavy, prone to frizzy hair and was hoping that this shampoo would make my hair 'miraculously smooth'." in 2 reviews
  • "This product smells great and cleans hair well." in 1 review
  • "great price I always have a bottle on hand , loved it years ago in high school ." in 1 review
  • "Upon drying, my tangled curly hair is softer and easier to brush/comb/style because of the smoothing done during the shampoo process." in 1 review
Hannah G.
Review for: 29.2 Oz more...
I have pretty thick hair and it’s approx 34 inches in length so I use a lot of shampoo. But this one I had to use more than usual just to even get my hair to feel clean. And even then it only lasted for half of the day. My hair would look oily and flat by dinner time. It was kinda thin when you lather it so it didn’t even feel like I was getting a good wash when in the shower.
Rebecca P.
Santa Maria
I cannot rave enough about Aussie products. They are the absolute best products I have ever gotten my hands on! If given the choice of any shampoo/conditioner, high end and low end, I would chose Aussie. It makes your hair so soft, it makes sure you NEVER have split ends and it lasts so long! It is the best thing since sliced bread and Lord knows I love my sandwiches! I have a small list of products that if, on the off chance I ever became famous I would support and campaign for and Aussie is on the top of that list. No matter what product you buy it will be the best of quality. They do not skimp! It is worth your money! I will never use another shampoo/conditioner ever again!
Jessica P.
Newport News, VA
Review for: 13.5 Oz more...
I like the Aussie smell and I usually buy Aussie styling products but this shampoo sucked it was supposed to make.l my hair feel soft but I felt like t dried my hair out to where it was brittle. Aussie is affordable I will try a different type and see if I like that better
Kate W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have used Aussie for many years on my hair. It always seems to keep my hair plenty hydrated and soft however recently I have had issues with it drying out my hair. I’m not sure if they have changed the formula or if my hair has changed but I no longer use it on my hair.
Jessica G.
Hollister
Such a great product. I absolutely love the way it leaves my hair. Smooth and silky not wet looking. It's so easy to brush after using this product. I always get my products from walmart because they always have a double.pack so you get a deal.
Isis S.
I used this along with their conditioner and its honestly a really great product (maybe because I combined both conditioner and shampoo?). It left my hair shiny, soft and it even left it smelling good. It even helped calm down my dandruff :)
Kayla H.
New Carlisle, IN
Review for: 33.8 Oz more...
Every time I need shampoo/conditioner I always go for Aussie, no matter what. It lathers up excellent. It doesn’t leave my scalp oily like other shampoos. It adds just the right amount of volume to my hair. Leaves my hair silky smooth.
Kalyna K.
North Royalton
Review for: 33.8 Oz more...
I love this product because it makes my hair shiny and smell good and soft. It makes my head feel really washed. It does lather and it mostly targets dry or not soft hair. I would definitely buy again! Would also recommend!
Angel R.
Review for: 13.5 Oz more...
To start, the smell of this shampoo is amazing. It’s very good for dry scalp which I have. It is very long lasting as it makes your hair smooth and shiny. Lathers in nice and I would defintely keep buying this product!
Nicole M.
Mattapan
I have always loved aussie, especially growing up that grape scent! I use the miraculously smooth because it does exactly what it says it does! Even during rainy days my hair doesn't frizz up the way it used to!
Tiffany B.
Nicholasville, KY
🌻🌻🌻What is your favorite drugstore shampoo & conditioner? Mine is Aussie Miraculously Smooth Shampoo
Joana Z.
El Paso, TX
I've used the Aussie stay in deep conditioner (3 minute) but I was wondering how good their other products are? Shampoo? Conditioner?
Beautiful I love Aussie
Christine S.
Am I the only one that thinks this shampoo doesn't clean your hair very well? Even after washing it twice!
Erika W.
What is the best feature of this particular type of Aussie Shampoo?