BY AUSSIE #88 in Conditioner

Fabulous for dry and rough hair in need of a transformation.

• Moisturize
• Control Frizz
• Smooth

Looking to lose the frizz? We’ve got a hassle-free smoothing conditioner that will tame your mane without weighing it down. Made with Natural Australian ingredients like Jojoba Oil, Miraculously Smooth Conditioner will help tame those curls for a smooth, silky mane that smells as good as it looks.

Directions: Massage into the tips of your hair. Wait 2 minutes then rinse clean while saying so long to frizzy hair.

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Does anyone know if this is better than the 3 minute mira...2 Answers
  • Does it actually take away the roughness of your hair? 2 Answers
  • What's the difference between this one and the moist cond...1 Answers
Devyn S.
Brooklyn, NY
Good price point however it is not the best quality. Has a great smell. I find it does make my hair smooth and shiny but after a months use tends to cause buildup as many cheaper hair care products do. It’s great for the price and smell and for a quick find when you are in a crunch.
Yajaira D.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 29.2 Oz more...
I very often buy the big bottles of these conditioners as i love how they feel and how easy they are to use. I usually use these in and out of the shower (also as a leave in conditioner or styler). They are affordable and leave your hair smelling and feeling great!
Maritza O.
Kissimmee , FL
Aussie Miraculously smooth conditioner recommend was recommend to me by my hair stylist. I purchased it at Walmart and really liked the results! It left my hair smooth and shiny. It smells nice too, it is not expensive at all. I recommend it.
Amira D.
Evanston
Review for: 33.8 Oz more...
I love all aussie conditioners, and the packaging as well as the smell make me want to buy them again and again. The only problem I have is that they can leave hair feeling heavy as they are very thick products.
Elizabeth A.
Albertson, NY
I always travel with this product. The price point is so so cheap. And it really does work miracles. A little of this stuff definitely goes a long way. My hair is de-tangled, moisturized and left bouncy.
Destiny C.
I really like that a little goes a long way with this brand. It keeps my hair soft without the frizz. Many stores have deals so they can be fairly inexpensive, depending on your budget.
mimi l.
The smell is nice but sort of a generic shampoo and conditioner fragrance. It is a very basic conditioner that is a little pricey for what it does. I think that it does what most hair products that are cheaper can do. It does leave my hair smooth and shiny though but many conditioners do that already.
Jessica W.
Hillsboro, OR
My favorite conditioner for my hair. It doesn't leave build up but rinses out nicely. It leaves my hair still feeling light but gives it shine and keeps my baby hairs under control. I also love the regular coupons that come out to help me keep buying it.
Alexandria A.
New York
Love this conditioner! It makes my hair super smooth and the smell is amazing! It’s not pricey at all and you can find this product at any local pharmacy/drug store. It does wonders if your hair tends too be frizzy and more on the dry side
Reigan M.
Not exactly a life changing product or staple in my haircare routine, but not bad either. It keeps my hair moisturized without weighing it down or feeling greasy. I didn’t notice a dramatic smoothing effect in my hair, but it was soft.
Esmeralda M.
Inglewood, CA
Can someone still me if this is any good???
Natasha S.
Fayetteville, NC
Do this work for any types of hair ???
Katelyn H.
Is this good for thick hair?
Vittória G.
Toronto, Ontario
Does anyone know if this is better than the 3 minute miracle ones?
Stephanie T.
Grand Island, NE
Does it actually take away the roughness of your hair?

back