BY AUSSIE #64 in Conditioner

Fabulous for dry and rough hair in need of a transformation.

• Moisturize
• Control Frizz
• Smooth

Looking to lose the frizz? We’ve got a hassle-free smoothing conditioner that will tame your mane without weighing it down. Made with Natural Australian ingredients like Jojoba Oil, Miraculously Smooth Conditioner will help tame those curls for a smooth, silky mane that smells as good as it looks.

Directions: Massage into the tips of your hair. Wait 2 minutes then rinse clean while saying so long to frizzy hair.

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Silk Extract, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Glutamic Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Does anyone know if this is better than the 3 minute miracle ones? 2 Answers
  • Does it actually take away the roughness of your hair? 2 Answers
  • What's the difference between this one and the moist conditioner on...1 Answers
Pat S.
Pat S.
Corpus Christi, TX
Having hair that is color treated often, it can get crunchy and dry. Using Aussie Miraculously Smooth Conditioner keeps it soft and my color treated and damaged hair is resurrected into a soft, shiny healthy looking mane. I especially like the bottle design as you don't have to turn it upside down in hopes of squeezing out the last of it. I wish all hair products had a similar packaging design. I have even made a believer out of my mom. I purchased a bottle for her and just left it for her in her bathroom. Her hair looks shinier and healthier than ever. At 70, she has been converted to Aussie products. She switched her mouse and shampoo for Aussie Mousse and Shampoo and tossed out the others.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
This is a great conditioner. First of all, it has an amazing scent, which, for me, is refreshing for spring. I love using it because it gives my hair the best texture and feeling. I have VERY fine hair, that gets oily quite quickly, and this conditioner does the job perfectly. When I use it, my hair doesn't feel too moisture-lacking or too oily. It has the perfect amount of both volume and moisture. It's not too pricey. I always use the shampoo counterpart as well. I have fine hair and I would definitely recommend others with fine hair to try this out!
Emilee C.
Emilee C.
Princeton, WV
I used the shampoo for a few years. now I mostly just use it in the summer time when my hair gets extra dry. it is very thick and holds onto the hair really well. I like this because I usually let my conditioner set in while I shave. a lot of conditioners don't absorb into my hair. I also prefer to use this conditioner if I'm going to let my hair dry naturally and leave it curly. my hair is very wavy but I usually straighten it. this is the only conditioner my sister will use though because she has very long, thick, naturally curly (super curly) hair.
Esther C.
Esther C.
I discovered this product a few years ago, and I've continued buying it since. What makes it better than all the other options?

1) Scent - I fell in love with the smell on someone else's hair. Can you believe that??
2) Effectiveness - moisturizers exactly as expected, without weighing my hair down and no-greasy look.
3) Big size w/pump and affordability means I only buy conditioner occasionally and it's easy to use when I'm in a hurry in the morning!
Karen N.
Karen N.
Sacramento, CA
Makes my unruly hair lie flat!! I

I've been using AussieMega 3 Minure Conditionair since it first came out. My oldest daughter and I love it so much that each year for Christmas, she always gets a bottle or two in her stocking! (I used to give all my kids and grandkids those Lifesaver Books that are only available at Christmas—now they get chocolate plus AussieMega! LOL)
Emelly R.
Emelly R.
This conditioner really helps to make my hair nice and smooth. I really don't have to worry about frizz and it lasts all day! I live in Miami so the humidity here is really bad and with this product I don't have to worry about frizz. I have long wavy hair but my sister has really curly hair and it works miracles for her too. And it helps that it smells super good!!!
Makenna D.
Makenna D.
Portland, OR
This is my favorite conditioner. I love having the pump because it's a thinner formula, and if I squeeze it from the bottle I tend to get too much. It smells like all Aussie products- strongly coconut scented-but if that doesn't bother you it's a really nice smell. Definitely smooths my hair in humidity, and I notice a difference when I've used other conditioners.
Kendra P.
Kendra P.
I love using Aussie products for my hair! These are my fav hands down. This product is my fav summer product because I am constantly in the pool, at the beach, or in the sun, and all of those places can be drying and harsh on my hair. Luckily this stuff works in a pinch to condition my hair and keep it looking healthy and smooth. Def recommend to anyone!
Pamela J.
Pamela J.
I have really curly hair so it's been always a problem to keep it frizz free. This conditioner has been doing wonders with my hair, the way it looks and feels after using it for a whole week is amazing! No more frizzy hair. And it smells wonderful, kind of fruity but not too strong, which personally I prefer when it comes to hair and skin products.
Caitlyn B.
Caitlyn B.
Omaha, NE
Aussie products are great! I've used many of their shampoos and conditioners and they all smell so good! This is one of my favorites. My hair used to be so dry because I used so much heat on it, but eventually this really softened it out and it's great? It doesn't do the trick right away! But after using it a while you really see the difference.
Esmeralda M.
Esmeralda M.
Inglewood, CA
Can someone still me if this is any good???
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do this work for any types of hair ???
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for thick hair?
Vittória G.
Vittória G.
Toronto, Ontario
Does anyone know if this is better than the 3 minute miracle ones?
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it actually take away the roughness of your hair?