BY AUSSIE

Fabulous for dry and rough hair in need of a transformation.

• Moisturize
• Control Frizz
• Smooth

Looking to lose the frizz? We’ve got a hassle-free smoothing conditioner that will tame your mane without weighing it down. Made with Natural Australian ingredients like Jojoba Oil, Miraculously Smooth Conditioner will help tame those curls for a smooth, silky mane that smells as good as it looks.

Directions: Massage into the tips of your hair. Wait 2 minutes then rinse clean while saying so long to frizzy hair.

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Does anyone know if this is better than the 3 minute mira...2 Answers
  • Does it actually take away the roughness of your hair? 2 Answers
  • What's the difference between this one and the moist cond...1 Answers
Devyn S.
Brooklyn , NY
Good price point however it is not the best quality. Has a great smell. I find it does make my hair smooth and shiny but after a months use tends to cause buildup as many cheaper hair care products do. It’s great for the price and smell and for a quick find when you are in a crunch.
Yajaira D.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 29.2 Oz more...
I very often buy the big bottles of these conditioners as i love how they feel and how easy they are to use. I usually use these in and out of the shower (also as a leave in conditioner or styler). They are affordable and leave your hair smelling and feeling great!
Amira D.
Evanston
Review for: 33.8 Oz more...
I love all aussie conditioners, and the packaging as well as the smell make me want to buy them again and again. The only problem I have is that they can leave hair feeling heavy as they are very thick products.
Elizabeth A.
Albertson, NY
I always travel with this product. The price point is so so cheap. And it really does work miracles. A little of this stuff definitely goes a long way. My hair is de-tangled, moisturized and left bouncy.
mimi l.
The smell is nice but sort of a generic shampoo and conditioner fragrance. It is a very basic conditioner that is a little pricey for what it does. I think that it does what most hair products that are cheaper can do. It does leave my hair smooth and shiny though but many conditioners do that already.
Juanita V.
Review for: 29.2 Oz more...
I bought this at Walmart for $6 (rounding up) I have not been keeping up with my hair because of late night feedings, but using this in my hair had been helpful. My hair feels smooth and soft. I guess from having my hair up in a but all the time that I damaged my hair pretty bad. Works great. Affordable. Will buy again and again. Smells great.
Alexandria A.
New York
Love this conditioner! It makes my hair super smooth and the smell is amazing! It’s not pricey at all and you can find this product at any local pharmacy/drug store. It does wonders if your hair tends too be frizzy and more on the dry side
Megan P.
Columbia , TN
Review for: 13.5 Oz more...
Aussie products are amazing! If you use them you know they have a distinct fragrance that smells clean! I’ve have curly hair that I straighten so I typically buy the smoothing products to tame my hair some to make it easier to straighten.
Kerrie N.
Newalla, OK
I tried this and liked it but after I used the bottle and started a new one it left my hair feeling kinda of weird like a little greasy but it works great with my husband's hair
Mary W.
Pulaski, TN
I love Aussie!!! This conditioner works so well! You don't have to use a ton of product to get great results. Great for my son's super curly hair!! And the scent....is to die for!! One of my favorite conditioners on the market by far. Very satisfied!!
Esmeralda M.
Inglewood, CA
Can someone still me if this is any good???
Natasha S.
Fayetteville, NC
Do this work for any types of hair ???
Katelyn H.
Is this good for thick hair?
Vittória G.
Toronto, Ontario
Does anyone know if this is better than the 3 minute miracle ones?
Stephanie T.
Grand Island, NE
Does it actually take away the roughness of your hair?

Kohl's