BY AUSSIE #70 in Conditioner

Fabulous for dry and rough hair in need of a transformation.

• Moisturize
• Control Frizz
• Smooth

Looking to lose the frizz? We’ve got a hassle-free smoothing conditioner that will tame your mane without weighing it down. Made with Natural Australian ingredients like Jojoba Oil, Miraculously Smooth Conditioner will help tame those curls for a smooth, silky mane that smells as good as it looks.

Directions: Massage into the tips of your hair. Wait 2 minutes then rinse clean while saying so long to frizzy hair.

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Does anyone know if this is better than the 3 minute mira...2 Answers
  • Does it actually take away the roughness of your hair? 2 Answers
  • What's the difference between this one and the moist cond...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Haley F.
Altamonte Springs
I've been using Aussie for years and have always loved its smell. The conditioner works well for the price, but I just wish it made my hair a little softer. Some days it feels like it's dryer than usual. Not sure why. I do buy the bigger bottle because my hair requires a lot of conditioner. Solid product.  Aussie Miraculously Smooth Conditioner
mimi l.
The smell is nice but sort of a generic shampoo and conditioner fragrance. It is a very basic conditioner that is a little pricey for what it does. I think that it does what most hair products that are cheaper can do. It does leave my hair smooth and shiny though but many conditioners do that already.
Dawna G.
Jemison
Great products. Love the smell. But over time they seem to become greedy and weigh my hair down. Then I have to change what I'm using on hair. I hate that. I have a few products lined on my shelf that I don't use because I either didn't like the smell or the made my hair feel worse.
Melaina R.
This is great for a college student looking for a quick and cheap drugstore conditioner that provides great-smelling, smoothing qualities. As someone with really long and thick hair, I use a lot of conditioner. Using super expensive conditioners is just not feasible for me given the quantity I go through, so this is a great option!
Sunny K.
Seattle
Smells amazing but doesn't really condition my hair well. It feels fine when applied but it feels like it completely washes out when I rinse. Even when I leave it in for over 5 minutes.
Jessica W.
Hillsboro, OR
My favorite conditioner for my hair. It doesn't leave build up but rinses out nicely. It leaves my hair still feeling light but gives it shine and keeps my baby hairs under control. I also love the regular coupons that come out to help me keep buying it.
ANDI. W.
endicott, NY
I love this conditioner. firstly it smells great, the bottle is super cute and whenever i use it it makes my hair feel super soft, and it feels like it adds some volume to it, which i definitely need. i would recommend this to my friends and family
Kerrie N.
Newalla, OK
I tried this and liked it but after I used the bottle and started a new one it left my hair feeling kinda of weird like a little greasy but it works great with my husband's hair
Liriane C.
Manalapan , NJ
If you need a product that works and it is very affordable here is one. This product is very complete.
The smell is good,good quality. Another good thing about this product is very easy to find. Very satisfied
Elena G.
Apache Junction , AZ
Love this conditioner but i also love a lot of the conditioners i buy i definitely would say try this one though it was not expensive and worked well with curly hair. I would buy it again.
Esmeralda M.
Inglewood, CA
Can someone still me if this is any good???
Natasha S.
Fayetteville, NC
Do this work for any types of hair ???
Katelyn H.
Is this good for thick hair?
Vittória G.
Toronto, Ontario
Does anyone know if this is better than the 3 minute miracle ones?
Stephanie T.
Does it actually take away the roughness of your hair?