BY AUSSIE #77 in Conditioner

Fabulous for dry and rough hair in need of a transformation.

• Moisturize
• Control Frizz
• Smooth

Looking to lose the frizz? We’ve got a hassle-free smoothing conditioner that will tame your mane without weighing it down. Made with Natural Australian ingredients like Jojoba Oil, Miraculously Smooth Conditioner will help tame those curls for a smooth, silky mane that smells as good as it looks.

Directions: Massage into the tips of your hair. Wait 2 minutes then rinse clean while saying so long to frizzy hair.

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Does anyone know if this is better than the 3 minute mira...2 Answers
  • Does it actually take away the roughness of your hair? 2 Answers
  • What's the difference between this one and the moist cond...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maritza O.
Kissimmee , FL
Aussie Miraculously smooth conditioner recommend was recommend to me by my hair stylist. I purchased it at Walmart and really liked the results! It left my hair smooth and shiny. It smells nice too, it is not expensive at all. I recommend it.
Jamie S.
Review for: 33.8 Oz more...
This stuff makes my hair so silky smooth it’s insane! The only thing I can complain about is it’s not color treated hair safe! It pulls the color out I’ve noticed! But overall I’m satisfied with it! The smell is coconuty!!! I loves it.
Miriam D.
Review for: 29.2 Oz more...
This product is great. I love how it leaves my hair soft and smelling great. Great for oily scalp. I love this product and will not use any other product. It is safe for my. Very satisfied with this product.
Destiny C.
I really like that a little goes a long way with this brand. It keeps my hair soft without the frizz. Many stores have deals so they can be fairly inexpensive, depending on your budget.
mimi l.
The smell is nice but sort of a generic shampoo and conditioner fragrance. It is a very basic conditioner that is a little pricey for what it does. I think that it does what most hair products that are cheaper can do. It does leave my hair smooth and shiny though but many conditioners do that already.
Catherine H.
Hamilton, NJ
Review for: 33.8 Oz more...
I used this conditioner in the summer specifically to combat the humidity. It smooths down my frizz and flyaways without having to use added products after I shower. Plus it smells amazing!
Jessica W.
Hillsboro, OR
My favorite conditioner for my hair. It doesn't leave build up but rinses out nicely. It leaves my hair still feeling light but gives it shine and keeps my baby hairs under control. I also love the regular coupons that come out to help me keep buying it.
Reigan M.
Not exactly a life changing product or staple in my haircare routine, but not bad either. It keeps my hair moisturized without weighing it down or feeling greasy. I didn’t notice a dramatic smoothing effect in my hair, but it was soft.
Kerrie N.
Newalla, OK
I tried this and liked it but after I used the bottle and started a new one it left my hair feeling kinda of weird like a little greasy but it works great with my husband's hair
Kate T.
Staten Island, NY
This was a super super surprising product. I have never imagined that for this price I can get a salon like result. It's available in all main supermarkets or drugstore places, very easy to use and conditions more than awesome. I highly recommend it.
Esmeralda M.
Inglewood, CA
Can someone still me if this is any good???
Natasha S.
Fayetteville, NC
Do this work for any types of hair ???
Katelyn H.
Is this good for thick hair?
Vittória G.
Toronto, Ontario
Does anyone know if this is better than the 3 minute miracle ones?
Stephanie T.
Does it actually take away the roughness of your hair?