BY AUSSIE

Tame Your Tresses Anti-Frizz Cream helps free your style from frizz for a smooth look that lasts. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen. We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted: clean, simple, beautiful hair.

Aussie Miraculously Smooth Anti-Frizz Cream
  • "since I have frizzy hear .i'm always using this product and the results are great my hair gets really soft after each use" in 1 review
  • "This product smells nice, leaves your hair soft, and helps fight frizzy hair." in 1 review
  • "I love this product to maintain frizz it leaves my hair soft and manageable and for the cheap price it pretty great the only problem I have is that I can't find it anywhere!" in 1 review
Darian B.
Oak Ridge, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
My hair is a natural curl with a lot of frizz.. It's hard to control the frizz no matter what I do. This stuff helps a lot and gives me a fighting shot at it at least
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
This is such a good anti-frizz cream! So many get oily and wear your hair down but not this one this one works really well and lasts all day long even in crazy weather
Christine F.
Quincy
I wasn't really a fan of this item.  The formula seemed to weigh my hair down and made it feel greasy.  The scent was nice but that was about all I liked of this product.  This may be of better use to someone who has really thick or super curly hair.  Price was really inexpensive.
Tina M.
Goldsboro , NC
Purchased at: Target
To begin with this is a price friendly product and it has an excellent smell! It’s good to calm down the frizz and fly always i use it on sleek styles or hairstyles where my hair will have the most flyaways like topknots i would suggest this for people who are on a budget need a anti-frizz product!
Morgan A.
Cedarville, OH
Aussie has always been a go to hair brand for me. I am a blonde with straight thin hair that sticks straight up and products like these are necessary. It works great to tame the fly aways and the frizz. Would definitely recommend for those that are looking for a great product like this.
Melissa👸🏽 D.
Los Angeles , CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Not a big fan! Like how it will seem as if you applied mousse and a light gel, however not too effective. Not too pricey but would prefer another product over this. Maybe if you have lose curls or wavy hair will be good for beach curls however did not work too well for my curly hair.
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
I usually really like Aussie products but this one fell short just a little bit. I was comparing this to a high end brand and I thought the high end one performed better. It only lasted a few hours before my hair got frizzy but it made my hair have good volume and good texture.
Jacquelyn D.
This product did not work for me at all. My hair still remained very frizzy and out of control no matter how much I used. I probably would not recommend it or purchase it again. I was very disappointed with this product.
Henessys G.
Purchased at: Target
This frizz cream really works!! I have a whole bunch of little baby hairs the stand up and whenever I wash my hair it’s just super super frizzy and I just get a little bit of the frizz cream and it helps a lot !!! I always recommend it to people.
jessie f.
Waterloo, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
This is probably just my opinion because I’m not a fan of these type of products but I did not like this. I mean it’s not horrible it’s just got good. It made my hair feel sticky and hard but I will add that it has a really nice smell to it
Magdalena C.
How good is this during humid weather?
L M.
I was just wondering if this works well for long hair. I have waist length kinda wavy brown hair and I have a lot of frizz on my head from swimming and breakage. Do you think this would help?
Flora M.
Outer Cove, NL
What are everybodys fave aussie products?
Rachael D.
Norwich
Does this have any harsh ingredients in? Or overly greasy?
Lydia S.