BY AUSSIE

Tame Your Tresses Anti-Frizz Cream helps free your style from frizz for a smooth look that lasts. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen. We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted: clean, simple, beautiful hair.

Aussie Miraculously Smooth Anti-Frizz Cream

Start your review of Aussie Miraculously Smooth Anti-Frizz Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "since I have frizzy hear .i'm always using this product and the results are great my hair gets really soft after each use" in 1 review
  • "This product smells nice, leaves your hair soft, and helps fight frizzy hair." in 1 review
  • "I love this product to maintain frizz it leaves my hair soft and manageable and for the cheap price it pretty great the only problem I have is that I can't find it anywhere!" in 1 review
Breanna M.
Grand Island, NY
This just didn’t do it for my hair unfortunately. I do have very thick, curly, frizzy, dry hair that hits right about the bottom of my bra when it’s dry and curly, so it’s really long. It’s a lot to maintain and this just wasn’t strong enough to tame the beast.
Ciera L.
VIRGINIA BCH
This does a great job at keeping my frizzies under control. It struggles a bit during the humidest days of the southern summer but still holds up like a champ. I have used it for a couple of years and am happy with it. Aussie usually does a good job.
Tiffany L.
Leave my hair silky shiny love way it holds help with my hair styles told friends about they love it to I love way bottle look very nice color easy to open style your hair with out all trouble you usually have go through
Sarraiglam ❤.
Flushing, NY
I love anything anti frizz . This does keep the frizz way when I do a sleek hair or when I curl my hair. It has a really nice scent . The price isn’t too bad . I definitely recommend it.
Darian B.
Oak Ridge, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
My hair is a natural curl with a lot of frizz.. It's hard to control the frizz no matter what I do. This stuff helps a lot and gives me a fighting shot at it at least
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
This is such a good anti-frizz cream! So many get oily and wear your hair down but not this one this one works really well and lasts all day long even in crazy weather
Jacquelyn D.
This product did not work for me at all. My hair still remained very frizzy and out of control no matter how much I used. I probably would not recommend it or purchase it again. I was very disappointed with this product.
Katie D.
Durand , MI
This works really great for someone like me if you have crazy, out of control frizzy hair. It smells good and smooths Down your hair! I use it on both dry and wet hair, usually when i do my hair in the morning or get out of the shower
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
I love Aussie, especially their smoothing and anti'frizz products. They work incredibly well and smell fantastic. The only issue I have is that if I use their anti-frizz products every day it begins to make my hair super oily so I do have to switch it up. I don't mind it all of the time because after I let my hair become greasy with Aussie, once I was my hair it feels deeply conditioned which I love! Affordable, smells great, and super easy to find!
Morgan G.
Fort Benning, GA
I have extremely curly hair, which means I have frizzy hair as well. I have searched long and hair for a product that works. This isn’t it though. It somewhat helped with the frizz but it made my hair greasy like most products do.
Magdalena C.
How good is this during humid weather?
L M.
I was just wondering if this works well for long hair. I have waist length kinda wavy brown hair and I have a lot of frizz on my head from swimming and breakage. Do you think this would help?
Lydia S.
Dallas
Aussie Miraculously Smooth Anti-Frizz Cream ?
Rachael D.
Norwich
Does this have any harsh ingredients in? Or overly greasy?