BY AUSSIE

Lift your ‘do and your mood with our Miracle Volume Shampoo. Its clever formula will take your hair to new heights and inject some moisture on the way.

The higher the hair, the closer to heaven! Give your locks a lift with our Miracle Volume Shampoo, infused with bamboo extract and Australian Kakadu plum. This beautifuly-fragrant formula not only gives you a little extra 'oomph,' but moisturizes your mane while it's at it. Cue the hair flips and compliments, you deserve them.

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidoproyl Betaine, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzote, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tetrasodium Edta, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33

Usage:

1. Lather up and massage into wet tresses.
2. Follow up with Miracle Volume Conditioner and bounce out the door.

• Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo is the best shampoo I've ev...1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair dry?3 Answers
Aussie Miracle Volume Shampoo

Start your review of Aussie Miracle Volume Shampoo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Racine, WI
Purchased at: Target
I have really oily roots and must use volume type shampoos to get the squeaky clean feel I like and get rid of the flatness. This has worked really well for me. It smells fresh and does give my roots the volume I need. It's affordable and easy to find. If you have flat hair, this is recommended!
Binghamton , NY
I received Aussie Miracle Volume Shampoo for free in a voxbox for an honest review from influenster. Let me say that when i got my box in the mail i was flaberghasted! The weight alone was a surprise. When I opened it up, i couldnt wait to use it and started using it the next day.... first impressions, i love love love the smell. Its flowery, fruity and a little earthy, but light and not over powering. After the first use, i had a feeling i would be replacing my normal shampoo! It left my hair feeling squeaky clean, and not weighed down. My hair feels like silk!!! And volume? I never knew my hair could look so voluminous ouside of a hair salon! I will be recommending this to everyone!!!
United states
This product is great! I have thin, fine hair and it feels as though it has a bit more volume after using it and my hair dries. I style my hair afterwards and it is noticeably more full than if I hadn't used it. I really like the packaging because it has a pump on the bottle. It smells amazing too! I'd highly recommend this if you're looking for a bit added volume to your hair.
New Hyde Park, NY
I've been using this product for 2 weeks and it's not so bad. The size I got was the 30.4 oz and I'm only 1/4th of the bottle empty. At first, the smell had a strong scent similar to grape flavor bubblegum, but as you slowly use it daily the smell mellows down to the plum scent. The lather isn't so bad but sometimes it causes my hair to have knots and get tangled more easily. It does give my hair more volume but I also get frizz. But to maintain the frizz and keep the volume, I add Garnier Fructis Sleek Shot In-Shower Styler with this shampoo which also keeps my hair from having knots and tangle.
Fort Worth, TX
I like the shampoo a lot. The consistency is very thick and feels kind of gelatinous kind of like honey. It’s really sticky in your hands and suds up quite a lot while shampooing your hair which I enjoy. Other shampoos are not quite as good at soaping up and so this shampoo feels very effective. The scent is okay, but nothing spectacular. I have very thin and oily hair, and it leaves it very clean feeling.
Omaha, NE
As my hair grows longer it tends to weight it down so I’ve been on the lookout for all type of products that may help with that volume loss. After receiving this complimentary product from Influenstar, I can honestly say it has given my hair more volume than any other shampoos I’ve tried. After just 3 washes, would definitely recommend if your hair needs that lift.
I was sent a VoxBox of the Aussie Miracle Volume Shampoo to try for free and I absolutely love it! It has a wonderful clean scent that lasts though the day, but is not overpowering. It leaves my hair feeling very clean, but doesn’t over strip my hair. I haven’t noticed a major difference in volume, but this formula doesn’t weigh my hair down. I have very fine oily hair so it is difficult to find a shampoo that doesn’t weigh my hair down. This is awesome and I would definitely recommend it.
I have fine, straight hair that tends to be lifeless. My hair can also get a little greasy with certain products, so I tend to look for shampoos that add volume and don’t weigh my hair down. This Aussie Miracle Volume shampoo did a good job at giving my hair some body and life! I’ve used this everyday now for about 2 weeks and think it’s a good daily shampoo option for people looking to add a little volume! I received this product free from Influenster for my honest opinion.
Lexington, KY
I received this product for free through influenster, but my review is unbiased.

I have very oily hair. I often need to "repeat" in order to even get lather going. Not so with this stuff. Cleans very well. As for the volumizing, I can't fairly say how well this works since I got a perm between completing the survey for the voxbox and receiving the product in order to force more volume in my hair. I think it helps, though. It seems fluffier.
Keithville, LA
I’ve been really enjoying this new shampoo! It lathers well and I feel like it gets my hair clean. I’ve been using herbal essences for a while and this is comparable with cleanliness. This is a volumizing formula and I feel as if it does a good job of that, without being heavy! The bottle is huge and will last a long time! I did receive this in my last Influenster voxbox for free in exchange for my honest opinion!
Plattsburgh, NY
Does this make your hair dry?
Meriden, CT
Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo is the best shampoo I've ever used besides pantene for volume. What other shampoos compare?

WalMart Canada

WalMart Canada was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email