Aussie Miracle Volume Conditioner

Falling a little flat? Not for long. Lift your spirits and your hair with our Miracle Volume conditioner! Our punchy formula is infused with bamboo and Australian Kakadu plum (exotic, we know), and will give your tresses the boost you need to feel all bouncy again — no parabens in sight.

How do you guys like this product? Does it moisturize well?
Doo you have curly hair?
Start your review of Aussie Miracle Volume Conditioner!
Elizabeth B.
Pocatello, ID
Aussie Miracle Volume Conditioner uploaded by Elizabeth B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this conditioner, my hair looks so soft every time I use it. Smell good and give my hair so much hydration.Aussie Miracle Volume Conditioner
Myisha S.
Aussie Miracle Volume Conditioner uploaded by Myisha S.
Purchased at: Target
The conditioner smells flowery and was okay. I like that the smells didnt stay in my hair. The conditioner was mild slippery which makes for a nice finger detangler. It has a pleasant smell and definitely pumps up my hair with volume. I am satisfied with this product.
Talea G.
Forney, TX
I did receive this product at no cost to me for testing purposes, but this is completely my opinion. I don't normally buy drugstore hair products because I haven't had much luck with them in the past so I was skeptical at first, however, this one really surprised me. A little of this went a long way and it smelled so good! It also added shine and made my hair super soft. I love that it is free of all the chemicals you don't want in a conditioner. This one is a winner, so thank you Influenster for sending me this amazing product!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Madelyn N.
I used to love this brand, but lately i haven't found a product i love from them, my hair doesn't feel as soft after using it. Normal conditioning. Nothing wow
Kelsey S.
Salisbury, VT
I like this conditioner. It provides some volume but still keeps my hair soft. The scent does linger but it’s not a strong scent just a clean scent.
Dawn C.
Midland, TX
One of my favorites from this line. Smells good. Feels clean. I’m not sure how much more volume it has but it’s nice
Lizbeth R.
Vista, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
one of my favorite conditioners that leaves hair really beautiful, and too shiny 😍😍😍😍
Rachel J.
Brookline, MA
This conditioner smells incredible and leaves my hair soft and hydrated with a lot of volume
Miana R.
South Gate, CA
Leaves hair feeling soft and smelling good. Love how it’s affordable, always my go to conditioner
Mariah B.
Louisville, KY
It gives your hair so much volume while keeping it moist!! I use it as a leave-in as well when I need extra moisture. Definitely recommend for my curly babies 💖