BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsAussie
Miracle Shine Shampoo For Dull Hair Begging To Shine, 500ml

Aussie Miracle Shine Shampoo For Dull Hair Begging To Shine, 500ml

Shine & Vibrancy. Shampoo for dull, tired hair begging to shine. With "Australian Ginseng" extract and "Pearl powder". Helps to revitalize tired, dull hair leaving it sensationally vibrant and shiny. Big size shampoo. Just more, more, more Aussie!. 'There's more to life than hair, but it's a good place to start'. The Aussie Philosophy. Shine & Vibrancy. For better results (yep, you’ve guessed it…) use with Aussie Miracle Shine Conditioner and 3 Minute Miracle Shine Treatment. Our Aussie Shampoo Miracle Shine special formula, with "Australian Ginseng" extract and "Pearl powder", helps to revitalize tired, dull hair leaving it sensationally vibrant and shiny. Now you can just wash & glow. Inspired by ancient Aussie beauty secrets, we used extracts of "Australian Ginseng" and "Pearl powder" in a secret shine formula. Pearls sparkle (duh!), and Ginseng is known for boosting energy (and being generally fabulous). This miracle shine formula lets you and your hair shine sensationally, full of life and vibrancy. “Killibinbin!” you’ll shout. (An ancient Aussie word for uber-shiny).

Description coming soon

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aussie Miracle Shine Shampoo For Dull Hair Begging To Shine, 500ml!
Eliza V.
Meriden, CT
If you are looking for a shampoo that is going to give you some shine and make your hair look and feel great, then you need to try Aussie Miracle Shine. If you have full hair, over processed hair or are just in the need to make it look shiny and healthy again then this shampoo is for you. Did I mention it smells good too....
Jennifer W.
Everett, WA
I loved this product. I been useing it the past 2 months and there is a major improvement in my hair. The scent is fantastic too. And I couldn't be anymore satisfied.
LaRachel M.
Charlotte, NC
Shine, baby shine!’ It helped my hair shine but was a bit too oily for me if I’m being honest. This may be a good buy for a less oily scalp
Maya W.
Grand forks, ND
Omg this stuff is amazing!!! My hair loves to do it’s own thing but if I get a great product in there it can be tamed lol. Hands down soo so good, definitely no regrets with this one. AUSSIE Miracle Shine Conditioning Spray
Brenda S.
5.0 out of 5 starsWonderful! Expensive results for less. My husband purchased Aussie shampoo at a local retail store. I wasn't so sure about it, because it wasn't as expensive as our usual brand.! I would deff be buying some more agai.
Chelsey B.
Salina
I live Aussie shampoo the smell is so great it lasts for a really long time and is in a purple bottle and purple is my favorite color. It makes my hair so soft And very smooth
Christine D.
I mean it dose restore your air back and gives it that shine that you’ve lost and get just cleans
Jennifer K.
Port Austin
Love love love!!!!!! Does what it says! My hair is so soft and vibrant. The scent is that great Aussie smell
member-1a20f1
Love that this holds without  making my hair sticky. My hair looks natural not plastered to my head. Favorite hairspray.
Darla H.
Good product but didn’t excite me, didn’t finish using it. Didn’t work quickly in my opinion.

Looking for your answer?