Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo & Conditioner Gift Set Pack Pr035 017

Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo & Conditioner Gift Set Pack Pr035 017

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo & Conditioner Gift Set Pack Pr035 017!
How would you rate this product?
Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo & Conditioner Gift Set Pack Pr035 017 uploaded by Donna P.
Sometimes my hair will get really really dry and it seems like no matter what I use the dryness doesn’t go away, so I will use this shampoo and conditioner together and it completely revived my hair, it’s so worth the money
runcorn, Cheshire
Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo & Conditioner Gift Set Pack Pr035 017 uploaded by Jenny W.
This product has not only made my hair smell beautiful but has left a lovely shine as well as strength in my hair which has improved the look and my own confidence towards my self. I recommend this product to all as this gives me the perfect results and does the job perfectly absolutely love it!
mulberry Gardens coleraine
Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo & Conditioner Gift Set Pack Pr035 017 uploaded by Megan F.
I have been using the aussie hair treatment for 2 years now also it smells like bubblegum in my opinion. I would have frizzy, dry /damaged along with thick hair after uesd this product my hair it feels really soft & shines also I find that the products in the package dry up fast as a result of not have a top / cover over the bottle . I would highly recommend these hair treatments to someone with dry or damaged hair.

Looking for your answer?