Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo

Calling all dehydrated divas: our Mega Moist Shampoo is coming to rescue your mane with its gentle cleansing formula and super-smoothing ways.

Does it good for dry hair?
Aussie products? Are they any good for colored treated hair?Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo
Does this have the same scent as the conditioner?
Start your review of Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo!
Product Highlights
Smells great and the price isn't bad either but I personally cannot use this product due to it making my hair look greasy within a few hours after using it :/in reviews
This is my favorite shampoo, it adds enough moisture to keep my hair soft, but doesn't weigh it down like other shampoos I have tried.in reviews
I have very thick hair and I love this product it makes my hair feel so clean I have never had a product like this one that makes my hair look so goodin reviews
Julia  M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo uploaded by Julia  M.
Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo uploaded by Julia  M.
I absolutely love this product. I have 4c could hair. I didn't think it would show me so much love. I'm narrowing down to my favorite products. This is definitely a keeper!!!. it's leaves my hair feeling nice moist and soft.
Amaya M.
Matteson, IL
Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo uploaded by Amaya M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved the fact that this product was only $5 dollars for a big container. Even though I didn't like the Aussie Moist Conditioner, I did enjoy using the shampoo from time to time. It wasn't the best Shampoo I've ever used, but it was worth the buy. I love the smell and the fact that I don't have to use a lot to get my hair clean. It wasn't too stripping and it felt good to use. This lasted me a long time and I would buy it again, especially when this bottle is almost gone!
Eva  L.
Rochester Hls, MI
Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo uploaded by Eva  L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m absolutely in love with us I mean you just cannot go wrong with the shampoo that helps dry scalp and makes your hair feel absolutely fabulous it’s literally giving magic for your roots and your hair try this and you will definitely love it just as much as I do 10/10 amazing Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,814 reviews
Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: CVS
I love this shampoo. It smells great my hair looks fantastic after I use it. I try to buy this on sale. This one had avocado in it however it wasn't green. I recommend it.
Katelyn L.
Hooksett, NH
Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo uploaded by Katelyn L.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite shampoos. Leaves my hair full of moisture. Helps tame me frizz. I like that it is paraben free. I usually have dry hair and this makes it moist but not heavy or greasy. My go to shampoo.
Steffany Q.
Lake Charles, LA
Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo uploaded by Steffany Q.
Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo uploaded by Steffany Q.
My favorite shampoo !!! I love love Aussie, they are great for my curls hair !!!!😍😍😍😍😍
Jenée S.
Oakland, CA
Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo uploaded by Jenée S.
Purchased at: Target
I don’t think every curly haired girl needs a shampoo, but this is great compared to what else is out there. This product doesn’t strip my hair and that’s what the secret sauce is! I would buy it again, even if it’s not an everyday product.
Lily V.
Brownsville, TX
Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo uploaded by Lily V.
This shampoo makes a lot better my hair, it is in a good price and it is a excellent option for kids it does not have parabens or sulfates, reduce frizz and gives shinny hair
Gloria O.
Woodstock, IL
Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo uploaded by Gloria O.
Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo uploaded by Gloria O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg 😳 this champoooo it’s very good recommended 1000000 it’s so good 😊 very good #voxbox #influester
Bri C.
Onaway, MI
Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo uploaded by Bri C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Bought this from Walmart Shes my favorite out of the Aussie I have Really Dry hair but a oily scalp this takes care of both issues. I have psoriasis and Ezima on my scalp this is gental enough to not irritate them. This is my Daily shampoo 🥰

133 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Veena L.
compton
il y a 9 mois
Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo Do you have any products or shampoo to help hair growth?
Brena B. il y a 4 mois
It all depends if you need moisture or curls etc depends on which product you should use
Angela  A.
Bastrop, TX
il y a 10 mois
Tristina P. il y a 10 mois
Aussie shampoo is very drying if used alone without conditioner.
Keydi Paola  P.
il y a 10 mois
Marta D. il y a 10 mois
Si, aunque depende de cada pelo, claro
Alicia J.