BeautyHairHair ProductsAussie
Miracle Moist Intense Hydration Oil

Aussie Miracle Moist Intense Hydration Oil

If you haven’t been too kind to your tresses, you might have a little making up to do. With its super-absorbent formula, our Miracle Moist Intense Hydration Oil will help you say sorry to your dry and damaged hair. Just like flowers for your hair.

I need a new serum, and I want to try this one, but I’m not sure if it is good for my hair. My hair is kinda frizzy, but it can also be oily if that makes sense. Is this a good hair serum?
[product:aussie-miracle-moist-intense-hydrating-oil-32-fl-oz] usan este producto antes o después de planchar su cabello?
How many pumps of this do you usually apply?
Start your review of Aussie Miracle Moist Intense Hydration Oil!
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,400 reviews
Aussie Miracle Moist Intense Hydration Oil uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just bought this, I do like hair products from this brand and this was on sale for $2 so I had to buy it! Love the formula and it works great for my hair! #haircare #aussie #voxbox
Danielle L.
Accokeek, MD
Aussie Miracle Moist Intense Hydration Oil uploaded by Danielle L.
Purchased at: Target
A great treat for your hair. This oil contains almond and jojoba oils that lock in moisture. It is a gel serum consistency, I rub it between my hands and finger comb it through my hair - giving extra attention to the ends. I use it mostly on towel dried hair but it can also be used between washes as an extra pick me up, as there is no greasy feel. It’s great for detangling, giving hydration, shine, taming those fly always, and it is very economical. The product enriches your hair so the more you use it the better the results. It is paraben free and cruelty free 🐰. Will definitely buy this again and would recommend.
Jasmine  B.
Aussie Miracle Moist Intense Hydration Oil uploaded by Jasmine  B.
Purchased at: CVS
I honestly really like this hair oil/serum. It’s really good for medium to thick hair. I only apply it mid length to the ends of my hair because it has a thick gel/oil consistency. If you use too much it can make your hair a little greasy. It smells SO good it’s ridiculous. My hair feels soft afterwards.
Elizabeth B.
Pocatello, ID
Aussie Miracle Moist Intense Hydration Oil uploaded by Elizabeth B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Is you have dry hair you need to try this place oil, My hair look so much better when I apply this product. Aussie Miracle Moist Intense Hydration Oil
Candice R.
Newton, NC
Aussie Miracle Moist Intense Hydration Oil uploaded by Candice R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My daughter has the curliest hair and it tends to dry out if not moisturized well! I love this Aussie Miracle Moist Hydrating Oil!! It is gentle enough for her precious curls and doesn’t leave the hair looking greasy it looks naturally shiny! Also a little goes a long way with this product! It has lasted me almost 3 months!!
Leia D.
Wichita Falls, TX
Aussie Miracle Moist Intense Hydration Oil uploaded by Leia D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my first Aussie brand product and I'm in love. This Miracle Moist Intense Hydration Oil with Avocado & Australian Jojoba Oil is incredible for smoothing and hydrating my (sometimes frizzy) hair. It calms and hydrates the dried out ends and makes my hair shine. It's a great price and easy to find at Walmart. It even smells great (not overpowering!). Definitely a recommended product!
Nastassia M.
Jacksonville, FL
Aussie Miracle Moist Intense Hydration Oil uploaded by Nastassia M.
Purchased at: Target
This oil is thick but it soaks into the strands easily and keeps your hair feeling soft and smelling oh so good!
Jocelyne M.
Lafayette, Indiana, IN
Aussie Miracle Moist Intense Hydration Oil uploaded by Jocelyne M.
Purchased at: Target
Aussie Miracle Moist Intense Hydration Oil me gusta mucho este aceitito me a ayudado mucho a poder hidratar mi cabello y a la misma ves darle un brillo hermoso
Macy L.
Norridgewock, ME
Aussie Miracle Moist Intense Hydration Oil uploaded by Macy L.
I absolutely love the way my hair feels after using this! It's so soft and luscious, right now! I had forgotten how good Aussie's products were!
Alissa P.
Fort Worth, TX
Aussie Miracle Moist Intense Hydration Oil uploaded by Alissa P.
Aussie Miracle Moist Intense Hydration Oil I really wanted to like this serum because I love the Aussie brand shampoo and conditioner. Unfortunately, this serum was just too heavy for my hair. Even a little bit left my hair feeling heavy and greasy. I would not purchase again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Luisa C.
SanAntonio
il y a un an
Aussie Miracle Moist Intense Hydration Oil usan este producto antes o después de planchar su cabello?
Allison H.
il y a 3 ans
When using Aussie Miracle Moist Intense Hydration Oil, is it better to use it with wet hair or dry?
Debra P. il y a 3 ans
I think it’s personal preference. But putting it on dry hair for me personally makes it a lot more oilier. And I don’t like it. I put it on wet hair even though I don’t style it till the next day it helps so much with frizz, fly always and so on. A lot easier to style as well the following day.